Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Author of 'The Forgotten 1970 Chicago Cubs' Book Appears on Sports Corner Radio Show
Similar on eTradeWire
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- Real Trade Inc. Launches Revolutionary Online Real Estate Platform To Connect Buyers, Sellers and Agents
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- American Properties to support Fulfill
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Capital Markets Group Completes Sale of 5-Building Office Portfolio
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Industry Vet Ben Ketel Joins The Mogharebi Group to Help Lead Expansion of 1031 Exchange Platform
- WestCorp Management Group Receives 2021 NAA Best Places to Work Award
The community currently has a limited number of Aurora home designs available for purchase. The home, priced from $456,758, features 1,660 sq. ft. of living space, three bedrooms, three baths and a one-car garage. Perfect for entertaining family and friends, the open concept floorplan includes a spacious kitchen with center island, a balcony off the dining area and ample storage space.
More on eTradeWire News
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Keto Recipes - Find the Best Recipes for your next meal or snack!
- State Credit Union Now Including Financing for Charging Stations with Electric Vehicle Car Loans
- Baby Santiago Debuts in New York City PimComedy
"We invite you to take a tour of Heritage at Highland Park to fully experience its exciting neighborhood feel and convenient location," said Paul Csik, Senior Vice President of American Properties Realty, Inc.
Ideal for growing families, the community is part of the highly regarded Highland Park School District. Located just one mile to the New Brunswick Train Station and close to Routes 1, 18 and I-95, Heritage at Highland Park is an easy commute to Manhattan. It is also a short drive to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Rutgers New Brunswick.
"Heritage at Highland Park is an intimate community tucked between New Brunswick and Edison," said Csik. "A lot of our homebuyers work in New York City and want to take advantage of the easy commute and the wonderful downtown that Highland Park offers."
The Heritage at Highland Park Sales Office is located at 408 Dickson Court in Highland Park (GPS: 229 Cleveland Avenue – follow signs). The Sales Office is open by appointment only. Virtual tours and online chats are still available.
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, click here (https://heritageathighlandpark-appointments.as.me/schedule.php) to use Heritage at Highland Park's online appointment scheduler. For additional information, contact Dana Pennock at 732-354-3543 or via email or email@example.com. Those interested can also visit http://www.HeritageAtHighlandPark.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hear from Industry Experts at the 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference
- Landmark multiple myeloma study completes enrolment and method development
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils move to cloud GIS
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Documentary Film , "Edge," Recieves First Round of Funding
About American Properties Realty, Inc.
American Properties Realty, Inc., A Licensed Real Estate Broker, continues its proud 45-year tradition of introducing award winning communities that provide excellent quality, convenient locations and affordable pricing for New Jersey homebuyers. The Principals of American Properties Realty, Inc., have been involved in the creation of over 10,000 residences ranging from luxurious estate homes to award-winning master planned communities of apartments, condominiums, townhomes and single-family homes.
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood