Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
"The popularity of the apartments in this new luxury community is leaving little room for hesitation as many of the most sought-after home designs are now in short supply," said Robert Adinolfi, Chief Operating Officer at Renaissance Properties. "Once you visit and take a tour, it's easy to see why availability is dwindling at The Hub."
The community currently has two A1 home designs left on the third floor, featuring one-bedroom, one-bathroom, 833 sq. ft. of living space, nine-foot ceilings and a balcony – priced at $2,050 per month. Also remaining is one B3 home design on the third floor with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, nine-foot ceilings and 1,077 sq. ft. of living space – priced at $2,550 per month. Lastly, there is one Unit C home design on the third floor with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, nine-foot ceilings and 1,051 sq. ft. of living space – priced at $2,525 per month.
This commuter-friendly project boasts urban conveniences and caters to residents with active lifestyles. Nestled in Metuchen's reinvigorated downtown retail district, The Hub at Metuchen offers various one- and two-bedroom floor plan options to choose from in a bike-friendly atmosphere with walkability to local shops, restaurants and the Metuchen train station.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
Apartments feature luxurious interiors with stainless steel appliances (including a gas stove); a washer and dryer in every unit (full sized, front load and digital); espresso colored wood cabinetry and quartz countertops in all kitchens and bathrooms; designer bathroom tile work; window blinds, and large or Juliet balconies (per plan). There is also a Smart Lock Apartment Entry System, which include two systems: ButterflyMX (secure, convenient property access from smartphones with video, audio and text messaging) and Latch Locks – M Series (the ability to open and manage the door to your apartment and the various amenities and common spaces from your smartphone).
The pet-friendly community also offers the following lifestyle amenities: A 24-hour concierge system for packages; a 24-hour Lifestyle Center; a Fitness Center and Yoga Studio with "Fitness-On-Demand", and complimentary WiFi in the Lifestyle Center, Fitness Center and Yoga Studio. Additional amenities include: Onsite parking permits for uncovered spots, assigned covered parking with or without additional storage are all available for an extra fee; indoor bike storage; a Pet Spa; onsite retail shops and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
The Hub at Metuchen is located in a bike-friendly atmosphere at the center of Metuchen's downtown retail district. With a walkability score of 82, future residents will be able to walk to local shops, restaurants and the new Whole Foods Market, directly across the street. The Middlesex Greenway is also just steps away from The Hub, allowing residents to enjoy miles of green trails for walking, jogging or biking. The Metuchen Train Station is just a 10-minute walk away, and New York City is easily accessible by car in just 45 minutes.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
The Hub at Metuchen is located at 658 Middlesex Avenue, Metuchen, NJ 08840. Apartment applications can be submitted online or in person at the leasing office. Those interested are encouraged to call 732-970-1033 to tour the community's decorated models and newly completed lifestyle center.
To learn more, email email@example.com or visit http://www.TheHubAtMetuchen.com. (http://thehubatmetuchen.com/)
About Renaissance Properties
Since its creation nearly 30 years ago, Renaissance Properties has evolved from a small real estate brokerage company to a multi-faceted real estate development firm and home builder with over 1,000 new homes and nearly 800,000 square feet of commercial space to its credit. The dedicated team at Renaissance Properties works tirelessly to ensure quality, integrity and customer satisfaction in all its endeavors. With distinctive designs and accommodating layouts, new home buyers and tenants alike are delighted with the product offered by Renaissance Properties. To learn more, visit http://www.RenaissanceProp.com.
About Blue Star Group
With over 80 years of combined experience in home building excellence and customer satisfaction, the Blue Star Group, LLC is recognized as one of Staten Island's foremost builders. Since its inception in 1976, Blue Star has received continual acclaim both from homebuyers and respected industry associations. Blue Star's standards are set at the highest levels of home design, building materials and craftsmanship to consistently deliver on its promise of bringing the best value to its deserving customers.
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC