Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 428
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros 279
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 120
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 118
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Market Need Drives Growth of InsuranceHub's Transportation Department
- Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott On Terminal Nature Of Long-Term Care Insurance
- QLAdmin Solutions Honored in Top 10 Policy Administration Solutions Providers by Insurance CIO Out
- Harden Expands into South Florida, selecting Doug Beller as Market Leader
- Insurance Navy Brokers Brings Affordable Insurance to Wicker Park
- Watkins Insurance Group Shareholder, Matt Womack, Named TO IIAT Board of Directors
- Rebranded specialty division reflects Honan's strength in managing professional & executive risks
- Futurity First Greater Northeast Branch is Hiring
- Normandy Insurance Company Expands Coverage of Workers' Compensation to Missouri
- Joe Guyotte joins NGL as National Sales Vice President
"There are a lot of places and other companies where Pete could be spending his time," said Jason T. Andrew, CEO & Co-Founder of Limelight Health. "We are absolutely thrilled that he would choose to dedicate his time, energy, and successful track record helping Limelight continue to scale. Pete's experience will be instrumental as we continue to help shape digital transformation for the employee benefits carrier market."
Espinosa brings more than 30 years of experience leading enterprise global sales initiatives at IBM, Vignette, Retek, Guidewire Software and CSC (DXC), creating high-performance teams that achieved outstanding sales results and strong growth. In his new role, he will be responsible for running all enterprise sales and alliance relationships. This experience with a variety of industry and application solutions, as well as with companies of various sizes, positions Espinosa to deliver the leadership needed to achieve marketplace success for Limelight Health.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kimberly Eudy Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Halfway To Mars Launches New Track & Lands Into New Label
- Badger's workforce expertise results in quality tank fabrication
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Hoya Capital Housing ETF – HOMZ – Declares Monthly Distribution
"I love the Limelight Health team," said Espinosa. "I am impressed by the quality of their solution, the space they are in, and the early momentum they have achieved. I feel honored to be on board and look forward to jumping in and contributing."
Espinosa holds a B.A. in Speech Communications and Political Science from Luther College and has enjoyed several courses from the Harvard Business School and Corporate Executive Board. Pete and his wife and family live in Edina, MN and are the Founders and Owners of award-winning Pulpit Rock Brewing in Decorah, IA.
# # #
About Limelight Health
Limelight Health is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software solutions delivering the most efficient and compelling quoting & underwriting platform for the employee benefits industry. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the employee benefits industry including carriers, underwriters, sales executives, agents, advisors, and their customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Small Business Phone System USA | Hosted Cloud VoIP Service Provider
- Topper Industrial Gives Glimpse Into Material Handling Cart Development And Problem-solving Process
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
- Atwood Elected Secretary/Treasurer of The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section
- LowPro. Released His Newest EP, and the Result is Dynamic and Endlessly "Expansive"
Limelight's innovative platform offers a range of microservices that are highly configurable for business needs including quoting, rating, proposal generation, renewals, automated processing for pre-sales, new business, underwriting, enrollment support, data analysis, reporting, consumer delivery and agent self-service, document management and seamless integration with industry systems and services.
With headquarters in San Francisco, California, Limelight Health has satellite locations in Redding, California and Des Moines, Iowa and a very large remote workforce. Learn more at www.limelighthealth.com.
North 6th Agency for Limelight Health
212-334-9753, ext. 132
- National best-selling author Kathy Wakile to teach dessert class at Remington College
- TVS Sports Network Adds IWA Classic Wrestling to Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com OTT Platform
- TRENDnet and Router Limits Upgrade Web Content Filtering and Productivity Software
- CURevl Launches Education Refinance Program with Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- Wildeck, Inc. Named as a Finalist in the 2019 Ellies Awards Program
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- EEACS Boys' Basketball Team to Compete in "A'Town Throwdown"
- Coach Tom Osborne Joins Performance Mountain as Senior Perfor-mance Advisor
- New Automotive Marketplace Seeks To 'Wreck' Online Car Sales
- Justice Dept Will Not Charge Cop in NYC "Choke Hold" Case
- Vehicle Warranty Alternatives for Dodge, Chevy, & More Available
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Go Back to School in Style with a Brand New Backpack
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on How to Measure Digital Transformation
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- SPLASH: the eco-friendly germ exterminator. Clean phone, clean hands – cleaner Earth!
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- Transaction Announcement - Carpet Cleaning Business
- Dental Implants in Limerick Only $2,000