Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 211
- Dr. Nada Albatish has become a Spectrum Key Opinion Leader 209
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 185
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 161
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 151
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 140
- CMS Ruling Could Shut the Door on the Medical Center at Elizabeth Place (MCEP) 113
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mike Stephens retires from NGL as Regional Vice President
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains How to Get Quality Health Insurance with Pre-Existing Condition
- Blum Telehealth teams with Medxoom to modernize Patient Engagement & Payments
- EUHC4CA Poll: 51 Percent Of Californians Support Elimination Of Private Health Insurance For Single Payer Healthcare
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains How to Choose the Best Comprehensive Health Insurance
- A.C. Marmo & Sons Insurance Agency Wins Prestigious Award
- Pilgrim Title Receives National Recognition for Marketing Campaign
- Dennis Fowler Joins RHSB as Vice President – Employee Benefits Practice Leader, Fort Worth
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Multiline Insurance Policies
- SterlingRisk Insurance Hires Steven Guthart as President, Chief Marketing Officer
"There are a lot of places and other companies where Pete could be spending his time," said Jason T. Andrew, CEO & Co-Founder of Limelight Health. "We are absolutely thrilled that he would choose to dedicate his time, energy, and successful track record helping Limelight continue to scale. Pete's experience will be instrumental as we continue to help shape digital transformation for the employee benefits carrier market."
Espinosa brings more than 30 years of experience leading enterprise global sales initiatives at IBM, Vignette, Retek, Guidewire Software and CSC (DXC), creating high-performance teams that achieved outstanding sales results and strong growth. In his new role, he will be responsible for running all enterprise sales and alliance relationships. This experience with a variety of industry and application solutions, as well as with companies of various sizes, positions Espinosa to deliver the leadership needed to achieve marketplace success for Limelight Health.
More on eTradeWire News
- 11 Women Share the Faith of Helping Beyond the Pretty Dress
- Toronto Inventor Realizes Dream of Developing New Word Game, Jabuka!
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- SuperCloud Wrap: Google's $13B Data-Center Plan, Going Beyond CI/CD, Allergic to DevOPs? + more
- Buy Microsoft Surface Accessories After Learning About the Available Options
- "All You Need to Know about Parkinson's Disease", new article by researcher Paul Norwood
- Doobert volunteers drive nearly 90,000 miles in 2019
"I love the Limelight Health team," said Espinosa. "I am impressed by the quality of their solution, the space they are in, and the early momentum they have achieved. I feel honored to be on board and look forward to jumping in and contributing."
Espinosa holds a B.A. in Speech Communications and Political Science from Luther College and has enjoyed several courses from the Harvard Business School and Corporate Executive Board. Pete and his wife and family live in Edina, MN and are the Founders and Owners of award-winning Pulpit Rock Brewing in Decorah, IA.
# # #
About Limelight Health
Limelight Health is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software solutions delivering the most efficient and compelling quoting & underwriting platform for the employee benefits industry. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the employee benefits industry including carriers, underwriters, sales executives, agents, advisors, and their customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- 5 stunning ideas how to decorate your rustic wedding venue with Jute
- United Premier Soccer League Announces SoCal Expansion with Rose City FC
- Asian Art, the Engravings of Karl Bodmer and Diverse Estate Jewelry at Michaan's in March
- Christian Author Pastor Cynthia Diggs set to Release New Book
- What's New in The Signature Series
- California Doctor Robert Blackman Releases His New Book That Skillfully Blends Satire, Sci-Fi, Fantasy And Socio-Political Commentary
- Minister & Author Dr. Claudette Morgan-Scott Embarks on International Speaking Tour and Book Launch
Limelight's innovative platform offers a range of microservices that are highly configurable for business needs including quoting, rating, proposal generation, renewals, automated processing for pre-sales, new business, underwriting, enrollment support, data analysis, reporting, consumer delivery and agent self-service, document management and seamless integration with industry systems and services.
With headquarters in San Francisco, California, Limelight Health has satellite locations in Redding, California and Des Moines, Iowa and a very large remote workforce. Learn more at www.limelighthealth.com.
North 6th Agency for Limelight Health
212-334-9753, ext. 132
- Emperor CBD Launches Grand Opening
- How a DAQ System Executes All Vibration Test Stand Tasks
- Recent Sports Betting Legalization Sets The Stage For Record-Breaking March Madness Viewership And Wagers
- Petique, Inc. Brings High-Quality Pet Product Line to Global Pet Expo Booth #3491
- Alison Morgan Joins Rainbow Village as Program Director
- RadiusPoint Delivers New Solutions Exploration Experience
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Recognized with a Governor's Circle Award
- Fashion Umbrella Foundation creates an online university for learning
- Dinner With Lloyd, Releases February 14, 2019 On Digital Download & Rental
- Members Advantage Credit Union donates to Steady Stitchers
- Brad Domenico Secures $60,000,000 for Multifamily Portfolio in Hudson County
- Denver Realtor Patrick Finney Launches New Website
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Mr. 1204 Releases New Single: Lost Featuring RND Officially
- ShoppingMoneyPR.com Launches PR Promos Services as DuckDuckGo and Excitel Offer Theirs
- Announcing "Best Online PC Gamer" YouTube Channel
- NAWBO Phoenix to present March 13 panel of top women business owners
- VIP Reception Planned for Billy Graham's Daughter and Grand-Daughter
- BalletNova Conservatory Students to learn Martha Graham's "Steps in the Street"
- South Shore Chamber Names Joseph Gratta, CEO of Atlantic Mechanical Contractors to Board