Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 163
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer!
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pinnacle Welcomes Greg Frankowiak As Senior Consulting Actuary
- Normandy Insurance Company Announces Expansion of Coverage to North Carolina
- Independent Medicare Broker in Arizona
- Verifacto Welcomes Leland Brewer as Director of Business Development
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Natalie Sherod Named Account Executive at Cavignac & Associates
- Care West Insurance Expands Loss Control Department With New Hire
- Cedo Group Launches On-demand "c" Suite Expertise For Insurtech And P&c Carriers
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains How A Single-Payer Healthcare System Could Save You Money
- MVP Advisory Group Announces Partnership with DynaQuest Technology Services, Inc
"There are a lot of places and other companies where Pete could be spending his time," said Jason T. Andrew, CEO & Co-Founder of Limelight Health. "We are absolutely thrilled that he would choose to dedicate his time, energy, and successful track record helping Limelight continue to scale. Pete's experience will be instrumental as we continue to help shape digital transformation for the employee benefits carrier market."
Espinosa brings more than 30 years of experience leading enterprise global sales initiatives at IBM, Vignette, Retek, Guidewire Software and CSC (DXC), creating high-performance teams that achieved outstanding sales results and strong growth. In his new role, he will be responsible for running all enterprise sales and alliance relationships. This experience with a variety of industry and application solutions, as well as with companies of various sizes, positions Espinosa to deliver the leadership needed to achieve marketplace success for Limelight Health.
More on eTradeWire News
- "Kawasaki Disease" in easy-to-understand terms, explained by Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- YouTube Star Shares Lip Filler Experience
- Women's Suffrage Centennial Commission Honors 100 Years Of Women's Right to Vote
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
"I love the Limelight Health team," said Espinosa. "I am impressed by the quality of their solution, the space they are in, and the early momentum they have achieved. I feel honored to be on board and look forward to jumping in and contributing."
Espinosa holds a B.A. in Speech Communications and Political Science from Luther College and has enjoyed several courses from the Harvard Business School and Corporate Executive Board. Pete and his wife and family live in Edina, MN and are the Founders and Owners of award-winning Pulpit Rock Brewing in Decorah, IA.
# # #
About Limelight Health
Limelight Health is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software solutions delivering the most efficient and compelling quoting & underwriting platform for the employee benefits industry. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the employee benefits industry including carriers, underwriters, sales executives, agents, advisors, and their customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tecsew Kick Off Anniversary with Transformation!
- Best Emergency Locksmith Aberdeen Contact Granite City Locksmiths Now
- Bluewater Distilling Partners With Columbia Distributing In Washington And Oregon
- Mhde Askar Gives Chicago Visitors 6 Tourist Mistakes to Avoid
- Breaking News from the Prevention 2019 Conference: Donating Blood May Save Your Own Life
Limelight's innovative platform offers a range of microservices that are highly configurable for business needs including quoting, rating, proposal generation, renewals, automated processing for pre-sales, new business, underwriting, enrollment support, data analysis, reporting, consumer delivery and agent self-service, document management and seamless integration with industry systems and services.
With headquarters in San Francisco, California, Limelight Health has satellite locations in Redding, California and Des Moines, Iowa and a very large remote workforce. Learn more at www.limelighthealth.com.
North 6th Agency for Limelight Health
212-334-9753, ext. 132
- Planetary Blocks: Toy Blocks That Teach About Our Solar System
- Getting My Cheap flights To Work With Travelogica
- Rapper, Singer and Television personality Chanel West Coast Covers Spring Issue of The Hype Magazine
- Express Flooring names LAVIDGE digital agency of record
- Sir Kensington's Launches Surreal First-Ever Brand Campaign
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Am Engineering, Inc. To Fremont-Wright, LLC
- Computer Resources of America Named to 2019 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs
- After Tweet On The Rules of Time Travel, Michael J. Fox Gets Challenged By Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng
- Yellowbird Connect Announces June Networking Event and Keynote Speaker
- Jennifer's Boutique Collecting Canned Goods for Community Cooperative in June
- SQUAN Completes Transition to Full-Service Network Life-Cycle Services Business
- 209 Economists Endorse Medicare for All Ahead of House Budget Hearing
- Alten Construction completes renovation of Fire Station No. 5
- Cora Alpha Elysium City Update
- Redbows Launches New Additions to Gazebo and Parasol Collections
- Lee Canyon Announces Major Transformation With New Hillside Lodge
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- RadiusPoint Expands ExpenseLogic 8.0 Capabilities
- SQA Announces 48 QA Professionals Have Earned the Prestigious RQAP Credential
- UFM Men's Underwear Sponsors 16TH ANNUAL PUTT N' CRAWL