Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 134
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 125
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bree Schuman Brought Aboard by Cavignac & Associates as Commercial Department Account Manager
- Last Chance to Change Your Medicare Advantage Plan: Free Presentations in Clewiston and Moore Haven
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Health Insurance Prescription Drug Tier Pricing
- MVP Advisory Group and Insurity, Inc. Announce Data, Digital and Managed Services Partnership
- Glenn Herring Brings Safe Money and Income Radio to Oklahoma
- First Edition of eProseed World: Striving for Excellence
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Why Your Zip Code Can Change Your Auto Insurance Rate
- Jared Stolz, Esq. publishes note on recent New Jersey case involving insurance policy reformation
- Insurance Navy Accelerates Growth With New Office in Bridgeview
- Hear Directly from OFAC, Treasury and State at ACI's Flagship Conference on Economic Sanctions (May 2-3 in Washington, DC)
"There are a lot of places and other companies where Pete could be spending his time," said Jason T. Andrew, CEO & Co-Founder of Limelight Health. "We are absolutely thrilled that he would choose to dedicate his time, energy, and successful track record helping Limelight continue to scale. Pete's experience will be instrumental as we continue to help shape digital transformation for the employee benefits carrier market."
Espinosa brings more than 30 years of experience leading enterprise global sales initiatives at IBM, Vignette, Retek, Guidewire Software and CSC (DXC), creating high-performance teams that achieved outstanding sales results and strong growth. In his new role, he will be responsible for running all enterprise sales and alliance relationships. This experience with a variety of industry and application solutions, as well as with companies of various sizes, positions Espinosa to deliver the leadership needed to achieve marketplace success for Limelight Health.
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer
- Belia Skin, Beauty Spa offers microblading, microshading along with tips
- Panorama City Chamber of Commerce day & Anniversary at the Platinum Banquet Hall
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
"I love the Limelight Health team," said Espinosa. "I am impressed by the quality of their solution, the space they are in, and the early momentum they have achieved. I feel honored to be on board and look forward to jumping in and contributing."
Espinosa holds a B.A. in Speech Communications and Political Science from Luther College and has enjoyed several courses from the Harvard Business School and Corporate Executive Board. Pete and his wife and family live in Edina, MN and are the Founders and Owners of award-winning Pulpit Rock Brewing in Decorah, IA.
# # #
About Limelight Health
Limelight Health is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software solutions delivering the most efficient and compelling quoting & underwriting platform for the employee benefits industry. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the employee benefits industry including carriers, underwriters, sales executives, agents, advisors, and their customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Matt Cimber In The Remake Of "The Candy Tangerine Man"
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- POPcodes® Inc. to Exhibit at the 2019 SEAA Conference in Atlanta, GA
- Pete Laan - Voice over animals comedy for YouTube
- Maternal Mental Health Leadership Alliance (MMHLA) Launched to Make Maternal Mental Health a National Priority
Limelight's innovative platform offers a range of microservices that are highly configurable for business needs including quoting, rating, proposal generation, renewals, automated processing for pre-sales, new business, underwriting, enrollment support, data analysis, reporting, consumer delivery and agent self-service, document management and seamless integration with industry systems and services.
With headquarters in San Francisco, California, Limelight Health has satellite locations in Redding, California and Des Moines, Iowa and a very large remote workforce. Learn more at www.limelighthealth.com.
North 6th Agency for Limelight Health
212-334-9753, ext. 132
- Jeff Gorden and Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Sell PremieRVehicle Storage
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- APC by Schneider Electric announces 2019 IT Makeover Contest for K-12 schools
- Fort Myers Miracle hosting 12 spectacular fireworks shows during 2019 baseball season
- MedTech Strategist and McGeever Family Office Announce the 2019 Southeast MedTech Forum
- Durham Executive Coach Exceeds Expectations at International Conference
- Attorney Joe Wojciechowski Announces the Filing of a FINRA Claim Regarding GPB Capital Holdi
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Protects Thermal Insulation in Buildings
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Nominated for IMPACT Regional Business Award
- Toronto Home Renovation Company
- Savant Books and Publications announces its 2019 March Madness Sale!
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day March 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- Discover The Majestic Landscape Of Chile's Patagonia In Patagonia Camp Cup
- Craft Concepts Group Announces Opening of Stylish New Bar and Restaurant Blume at 1500 Locust
- Mothers' Blessings A THOUSAND YEARS original by Minister Vicki Lane
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Bosco Tech Assistant Principal Wins Engineering Education Award
- Stand-up Paddleboard Safety Video Premieres