Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 234
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 219
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 215
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 211
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 189
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 150
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 107
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 104
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- Swee Ng Sold a Home Over Listing Price in Gilbert AZ 85295
- Project Manager at Raajipo Builds More Than Homes for Hexa Builders
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020
- Q3 2020 | Houston Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Whiskey Hill Brewing coming to Quincy Station
- Heritage at Middletown hosts successful grand opening!
- Indianapolis team selected as development partner for West Fork Whiskey Co
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
To address this, on October 13, Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day, over 115 Landmarks in all 50 U.S. states as well as Canada and Ireland will light up in the MBC symbolic colors of green, teal and pink as part of the #LightUpMBC campaign. Locations in Atlanta include: King and Queens Building, 191 Peachtree Tower, The Skyview Ferris Wheel & 1180 Peachtree St.
To view the illuminated landmarks across the globe, #LightUpMBC Live, a virtual benefit, will take place on October 13 at 8 p.m. EST on @METAvivor Facebook Live and www.metavivor.org. The virtual benefit will feature inspiring MBC stories heard from #LightUpMBC patient ambassadors at landmark lightings in their cities, as well as musical performances to help raise funds for metastatic breast cancer research.
METAvivor President Jamil Rivers says, "Metastatic breast cancer (MBC), also known as stage 4 breast cancer, is not curable and means the cancer has left the breast and spread to other parts of the body. There is a lack of knowledge on MBC in comparison to early stage breast cancer, which leads to many widespread misperceptions".
More on eTradeWire News
- BuildOne Reduces Project Cost By $250,000
- JJ Taylor Companies Taps Enzo Unified to Provide Data Management and Integration Platform
- Your Asbestos Lab is Closer Than You Think with PEL Labs
- Phase 3 now open at Heritage at Highland Park
- Workers' Compensation Insurance MGU Method Adds Falls Lake as New Carrier
"An estimated 42,170 Americans will die from MBC in 2020, the equivalent of 115 women and men per day," said Laura Inahara, Executive Director of Moore Fight Moore Strong. "The 115 landmarks that will illuminate this year represent the 115 lives lost every day to MBC in the U.S. alone. We hope that #LightUpMBC will not only spread awareness and raise funds, but also inspire people to truly want to make a difference for people living with MBC."
"#LightUpMBC" Social Media Challenge: Who lights up your life? METAvivor asks that people publicly share a photo and/or story of someone who has made a difference in their life by posting on their social media channels with the donation link: https://www.metavivor.org/LightUpMBC and #LightUpMBC #METAvivor. By nominating friends to participate, you can help raise funds for MBC research.
METAvivor is a non-profit organization that exclusively funds stage 4 metastatic breast cancer (MBC) research for those living with the terminal disease. 100% of every donation to METAvivor goes to fund stage 4 MBC research.
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Preps for Socially Distanced America Recycles Day
- Lee BIA Builders Care to host fourth annual Charity Clay Shoot on Dec. 4
- Islamic Leadership Institute America and Aging People in Prison Present Virtual Letter Writing Night
- Green Bee Buzzes Into Whole Foods Market's Mid-Atlantic Region
- Registration Opens for Future Soldier Technology 2021
- OpsVeda 9.0 focuses on agility and automation needs of enterprises in the post-Covid era
- Join us for The Love Experience Holiday Performance Series
- Former Transportation Executive Opens Leadership Consulting, Inclusion Training Firm
- TVS Select Network Adds 1st Look Original Program Zoomed In With DB&A to Quibi Style Mobile Network
- Cambridge Quantum Computing Appoints Mehdi Bozzo-Rey As Head Of Business Development
- VPI Introduces CAT6a Right Angle to Straight Thin Shielded Patch Cords
- Legit Productions launches "The Story of Art", a new docuseries about Art in America's Heartland
- BlueSteel Cybersecurity Launches Advanced Cybersecurity & CMMC Services
- Chiropractic in East Gwillimbury
- Sunshine Ace Hardware now carries Benjamin Moore's 2021 Color of the Year, Aegean Teal
- Join FPRA Southwest Florida Chapter for Non-Profit Day: The Art of Distanced Storytelling
- A Comprehensive Discussion at Offshorecorptalk.com Reveals Anonymous Cryptocurrencies
- GBKSOFT reveals benefits for businesses in adopting 5G
- Choosing the Right Company for Tree Maintenance
- Entrinsik Dominates in BARC – BI & Analytics 2021 Survey