Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 132
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 111
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 103
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- AviateNow and iDialogue Partner to Deliver a SaaS Aviation Solution on the Salesforce™ Platform
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Leading Predictive Analytics Company Adds Real-Time Business Opportunities to Its Enterprise Software Suite Using Contify's News Feed APIs
- Adaptiva Solves Modern Device Management Scalability and Reliability Challenges with OneSite Intune
- Pitt Alum, Ben Wilson, joins University's Department of Economics MQE Advisory Board
- Michael Brown joins the Qnext Board Advisory Team and Brings Significant Insight on Applying Cybersecurity & Zero Trust Remote Access to Public Sector
- Symplast Partners with ChangeWell Training Academy to Present Three-Course Webinar Series Focused on Mastering Video Post-COVID
Origami continues to deliver additional value to its customers by remaining at the forefront of the latest advancements in SharePoint and Office 365. The Hummingbird release delivers a complete rebuild of the Origami SharePoint intranet from the ground up by enhancing existing features and adding new features.
"It is an understatement to say we are excited about our latest major release. We truly pulled out all the stops for Hummingbird, including lighting fast technology under the hood, while focusing on the overall employee experience and employee engagement features our client care about. Building this latest release on modern SharePoint also means Origami Intranet is not only future-proof, but leveraging the latest and greatest SharePoint platform benefits and features Microsoft offers," states Yarolav Pentsarskyy, Origami Founder.
More on eTradeWire News
- Empowering Global Ministries Selects Phenixx Marketing as Creative Partner
- One Caribbean TV Journalist Melissa Noel Leads the State of Tourism Panel Discussion Hosted by CACAF
- AI education technology company KSolve launches Kickstarter campaign
- Exclusive interview with Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt "Catching up with Natalie & Katherine"
- How to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
While not all organizations have upgraded to modern SharePoint yet, Origami makes it so that anyone can use the new Origami apps built for the new modern SharePoint features without having to upgrade SharePoint to leverage the Hummingbird release.
In addition to user interface updates, Hummingbird includes several new updates and features that further enhances user experience and employee engagement. Notable highlights include:
· Improved intranet search with focused content directories.
· Enhanced user experience for viewing, filtering and centralizing news.
· Seamless multi-device experience with a fully responsive mobile intranet.
· Improved employee retention with revamped employee recognition app.
· Customized intranet branding with enhanced primary and secondary brand colors.
· Contemporary homepage layouts to configure the intranet to fit each organization.
· Updated collaboration with employee bulletin board and idea crowdsourcing
· Personalized user experience with employee favorites and personalization tools.
More on eTradeWire News
- Orange County Lemon Law Attorney Luis Aguirre Launches Spanish Version of its Website
- Are You Financially Prepared for Retirement? Take the Quiz Now
- Summer Camp ONLINE at Theatre School @ North Coast Rep
- Women of Color STEM Conference Partners with the City of Detroit for a Safe Conference Experience
- BW Cyber Services Launches New Solution to Mitigate Ongoing Cybersecurity Challenges
See Origami's latest, lightning-fast and modern release, Hummingbird, in action to understand how it can help improve your overall employee experience and engagement to build your digital workplace at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Hummingbird%20Release%20Inquiry).
Origami Intranet, from Origami Software Corporation, is an independent software development innovator aimed at building software solutions integrating and extending Microsoft SharePoint platform to deliver intuitive technical solutions to business users. Today, Origami continues to break ground in focusing on delivering high quality solutions faster and lowering the entry level bar thus enabling more organizations being able to launch their digital workplace faster on the most modern technologies.
- Hello Lady, a True American Rock Band
- KDG IT Team in Allentown Helping Remote Workforces Stay Connected
- SmartGateVC Will Establish a Start-Up Tech Accelerator in Glendale Called Hero House Glendale
- Elementary School Teacher Earns Doctorate of Education Degree
- RC Diedrich and Tremain Hayhoe Discuss Succeeding No Matter What
- Local HVAC Rep Welcomes Lennox International Rep to the Team
- Babirad's Companion Journal Helps Readers Coupe Through Words
- Property from the estate of June D. Winkler will be sold online by Andrew Jones Auctions, June 16th
- Nicole Rogas, Senior Vice President at Experian Health, joins Nuevozen Advisory Board
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
- AdviCoach SE Michigan: Surviving and Thriving in COVID-19
- PureBites® Donates $500,000 Worth of Dog and Cat Treats to Toronto Humane Society and ASPCA
- Nurses, Others Call on NCGA to Pass the SAVE Act
- 7 of The Most Common Construction Projects
- Next Door Creations Launches Ballroom Breakroom: A New Way To Energize Your Team In The Workplace
- How to Prepare For Your First Tattoo
- PDG Named Training Industry's 2020 Top Training Company for Training Outsou
- Evolving Workplace Challenges Prompt Search Partners to Help Businesses in Talent Search