Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Columbia University Launches Dual Degree Program with Tel Aviv University
- How Quitters Can Rebound By Using Montessori Tools
- ASAP Systems' Inventory Management System Offers a Refined User Experience with New Visual Enhancements
- oneservice AG, announces the appointment of Jonathan Mensch as the new President of oneservice Inc. North America
- Technology will reshape the learning experience
- Why Homework is Ineffective in Montessori
- Giving Back to Joseph F Cappello School in Hamilton, NJ
- La Jolla Montessori School's Parent Education: Montessori Q & A Event
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Crystal Minds New Beginning as a Trustee Member
- Learn. Repeat. Pass. MicroLearning from MicroLector
Why a Bilingual Montessori Program?
Reasons why an English/Spanish immersion program have been launched include:
• Learning two languages at once—especially for young children—is easier than learning a second language as a stand-alone during the middle school years
• Given the high number of Spanish language speakers in Southern California, the program bridges cultural and geographic inclusiveness
• Teaching language today will allow our children to manage and master business functions in 'next generation' America.
More on eTradeWire News
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
- Information Wanted to Identify Subjects
- Execulink Telecom to Bring Fibre Network to Tillsonburg
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
How Does the Lifetime Montessori School Bilingual Program Work?
Essentially, LMS uses two headteachers who teach only English and only Spanish.
On Day One, the teacher explains the lesson in English. The following day, the second teacher explains the same lesson in Spanish. Over time, the vocabulary and grammatical components blend together to create multiple words for the same item.
The goal is to create a bilingual language fluency over time.
"One core takeaway is that learning two languages simultaneously spark the brain rather than hinder it," Edwards says. "The brain's pathways seem determined to work at an advanced pace and build a stronger problem-solving ability for the child. As a result, teaching arithmetic and science becomes easier as children's tasks grow ever more complex."
The True Value of a Lifetime Montessori School Education
"We are a private school and our mission is to lovingly guide our youngest students to learn fundamental skills that conceptually and specifically build them towards self-motivation, self-reliance, and self-worth," Edwards said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
"Teaching immersive English/Spanish language skills is one more element toward building a strong foundation for the business world of 2040," Edwards said.
"We teach students; we don't warehouse them. We celebrate their individuality; we don't reprimand them for it. We aim for them to do for themselves rather than parents doing everything for them. And, most importantly, we welcome parents to join our family—the bilingual Montessori program Family of Learning," Edwards said.
Lifetime Montessori School in Santaluz serves children living in the neighboring communities of Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Rancho Santa Fe, Carmel Valley, 4S Ranch, Del Sur, and Torrey Highlands. Full day primary program tuition is under $14,000 per year.
Call (858) 759-0631 or visit https://www.lifetimemontessorischool.com/Free-Tours (http://www.lifetimemontessorischool.com/Free-Tours) to schedule a tour!
- OneGlobe Achieves AWS Public Safety & Disaster Response Competency
- Epiq Partners with Diligen to Launch AI-powered Contract Review and Analytics for Clients in Canada
- Before Spending $15 on Donald Trump Jr's "Triggered" Read Jose Franco's Free E-Book
- Drift to Sleep launches a set of 50 and 100 Pairs of Softies ® Made in USA Ear Plugs NRR 33
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Rapid sFLC assay shows good clinical concordance when compared with other sFLC assays
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
- Fintech Security Innovation: Ghost Wallet Payment System by Starcave Global
- This is how we fix if Printing not Printing Color Properly -Ysupportnumber
- Debut Author Karen Wolff's THE GREEN YEARS Is a Compelling Post-WWI Coming-of-age Story
- FreeMind Launches New Collection Of Advanced Sleep Meditations To Solve Sleep Deprivation Epidemic
- From New York & Dubai to the Land of the Morning Calm: LDJ Capital expands with LDJ Korea
- DonnaInk Publications features Black Friday to New Year's Light Sale
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- NFL Great Shawne Merriman To Host The 17th Annual "Lights On" Coat Drive to Benefit Veterans
- Atlanta Sales Leadership Community Announces Meeting Dates and Topics for 2020
- VIP Internet Radio is pleased to announce Pete Canavan as Partner at 10-year Celebration Dec 6, 2019
- $10K A Month In 12 Months – Live Webinar from The Tax Lien Lady
- USDA restriction on states' SNAP administration weakens national safety net
- Unios' Universal Light Publication reaches global market with third edition