Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Georgia Edcamp Discusses Digital Learning and Much More
- Commonwealth Learning Online Institute Begins Facilitated Online Summer Courses
- Cuvet.Co Gives Detailed Information and Guide about Choosing the Right Cuvette
- Ocean Conservation Nonprofit, OctoNation, 1 of 14 in North America Accepted to Facebook Community Accelerator Program
- Covid-19 Distance Learning Opens Door for Remedial Services to Students with ADHD
- Event Business Pivots to Making Student Desk Guards for School
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Fear of Infection in Long-Term Care Facilities Highlights Value of In-Home Plans by Les Robinson
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Pandemic v. Schools - National Coalition for Healthier Schools Plan for Safe Reopening
Why a Bilingual Montessori Program?
Reasons why an English/Spanish immersion program have been launched include:
• Learning two languages at once—especially for young children—is easier than learning a second language as a stand-alone during the middle school years
• Given the high number of Spanish language speakers in Southern California, the program bridges cultural and geographic inclusiveness
• Teaching language today will allow our children to manage and master business functions in 'next generation' America.
More on eTradeWire News
- Devin Burrows' THE WRETCHED Score to be Released
- El Dorado Hills Fire Department Chooses RadioMobile For AVL Mobile Data Communications
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
How Does the Lifetime Montessori School Bilingual Program Work?
Essentially, LMS uses two headteachers who teach only English and only Spanish.
On Day One, the teacher explains the lesson in English. The following day, the second teacher explains the same lesson in Spanish. Over time, the vocabulary and grammatical components blend together to create multiple words for the same item.
The goal is to create a bilingual language fluency over time.
"One core takeaway is that learning two languages simultaneously spark the brain rather than hinder it," Edwards says. "The brain's pathways seem determined to work at an advanced pace and build a stronger problem-solving ability for the child. As a result, teaching arithmetic and science becomes easier as children's tasks grow ever more complex."
The True Value of a Lifetime Montessori School Education
"We are a private school and our mission is to lovingly guide our youngest students to learn fundamental skills that conceptually and specifically build them towards self-motivation, self-reliance, and self-worth," Edwards said.
More on eTradeWire News
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service
"Teaching immersive English/Spanish language skills is one more element toward building a strong foundation for the business world of 2040," Edwards said.
"We teach students; we don't warehouse them. We celebrate their individuality; we don't reprimand them for it. We aim for them to do for themselves rather than parents doing everything for them. And, most importantly, we welcome parents to join our family—the bilingual Montessori program Family of Learning," Edwards said.
Lifetime Montessori School in Santaluz serves children living in the neighboring communities of Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Rancho Santa Fe, Carmel Valley, 4S Ranch, Del Sur, and Torrey Highlands. Full day primary program tuition is under $14,000 per year.
Call (858) 759-0631 or visit https://www.lifetimemontessorischool.com/Free-Tours (http://www.lifetimemontessorischool.com/Free-Tours) to schedule a tour!
- NewAgeSMB in Top Philadelphia Mobile App Development Companies by Clutch
- New Project-1909 Microgrant Fund Provides Freelance Services To Local Small Businesses
- Qlarity Imaging and Ikonopedia Partner to Help Improve Breast Cancer Diagnosis, Reporting Accuracy
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- Hustl•Print hosts Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition, Community Cleanup
- The Miguel Wilson Collection's National Harbor showroom celebrates one year
- New Book Release: The Adventures of Bentley Hippo: Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
- Cornerstone Holdings Corp announces the launch of Waste Management Unlimited International
- Telecommunications Unlimited International Is Launching!
- Reinvent yourself in the Workplace Adjusting to COVID-19
- A Plumbing Services Company on the Essential Business List
- Conversations: Latinos and Race
- Little Buggy Productions readies, The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother by Nichole Troupe for release
- NYC music licensing executive, hip hop artist makes his mark during strange times
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!!
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- New Book Release Set in Controversial Civil War Period Deals with Abolition and Slavery
- ForexSwingers' Algorithm-Based Forex Signals are Changing the Forex Signals Market
- TRENIQUES: Be Yourself: Kyree Moore
- 3 of the Most Popular Barter Exchange Networks