Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 416
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 169
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 145
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 140
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 126
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 124
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 113
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 110
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Drug Addiction Treatment Center Receives Certification
- Georgia Pines Kidney Care Alliance Clinic Achieves Significant Catheter Rate Reduction
- 101 Mobility South Chicago Offers Stair Lift Rentals
- Dental SEO NI: Why Ni SEO Are Turning Down Dentists Hand Over Fist!
- 19th Annual Congress on Psychiatry and Psychiatric Disorders
- Kerala floods leave more than 300 dead and many more stranded
- Lineus Medical Selected for Korean Startup Challenge
- Acubody Is the Leading London Sports Injury Clinic
- Global Cardiac Catheter Sensor Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- Fighting Parkinson's...and Winning. A memoir of one man's full recovery from Parkinson's Disease
Infertility is broadly used to denote a range of conditions, which affect both men and women. It is important to understand that it is not just a woman's problem and raise awareness about male infertility and the causative factors as well.
Speaking about this, Padma Shri Awardee, Dr KK Aggarwal, President, HCFI, said, "Infertility is classically defined as the failure of a couple to conceive after 12 months of frequent intercourse without use of contraception in women under age 35, and after six months in women over age 35. Fecundability is the probability of achieving a pregnancy in one menstrual cycle. About 80% to 90% of couples conceive within 12 months of attempting pregnancy. However, fecundability progressively decreases over time. The components of a basic infertility evaluation include history and physical examination, semen analysis, menstrual history, laboratory tests, and assessment of the fallopian tubes and uterus using hysterosalpingography, hysteroscopy, ultrasonography, and/or laparoscopy."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Arc of Volusia Installs New Board Member Steve Drago
- Best Business Loan Programs Available
- Dominic Pace Shines As Captain Streeper In Syfy Channel's "Megalodon"
- Pushing the Envelope Hosts "Power Hour" on Marketing to Millennials
- Diesel Particulate Filter Testing with Vehicle Data Acquisition
- Addison Parks Celebrates Fun & Successful Grand Opening
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast Region
Several factors are responsible for the concerning rate of infertility among the young couples in India. Some of these include lifestyle choices such as consumption of tobacco, alcohol, or the problem of sexually transmitted diseases.
Adding further, Dr Kaberi Banerjee, Medical Director, Advanced Fertility and Gynecology Centre, said, "Thanks to technological advancements, it is now possible for couples with infertility issues to also have children. Therapeutic interventions for treatment of male and female infertility may involve drug therapy, surgery, and/or procedures such as intrauterine insemination or in vitro fertilization."
A special workshop on infertility and related topics will be organized at the forthcoming MTNL Perfect Health Mela to be held from 24th to 28th October 2018 at the Talkatora Indoor Stadium, New Delhi. It will also focus on surrogacy, IVF, and PCPNDT laws.
Some tips from HCFI
· Healthy food nourishes the body and allows it to be at its best in many situations, including sex.
· Smoking reduces your vitality. Tobacco also leads to constriction of blood vessels including in the genitals. In men, this reduction in the blood flow can lead to difficulty in having or maintaining an erection. In women, it can cause lubrication reduction.
· Overweight or obese people are at a greater risk of hypertension, hypercholesterolemia and diabetes, medical conditions that may be detrimental to a good sexual health.
· Consuming large quantities of alcohol can have a negative impact on men and women's sexual capacities.
More on eTradeWire News
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast Region
- Titan Steel Structures is now offering FREE SHIPPING on buildings in the Continental United States!
- Windmills Model Homes Now Open in Tulare
- Keri Systems Inc Unveils New Logo
- Escribe Publishing Announces Newest and Fourth Book in John A. Brennan's Signature Series
- Free Home Buying Seminar on Staten Island | Martino Realty
- Final Opportunities at Parkside at Old Friendship in Buford, GA
· Feel comfortable with your partner and talk to them about anything that may be worrying you.
· Safety is always first. Using a condom reduces the risk of contracting a sexually transmitted infection (STI).
· -Ends -
About Heart Care Foundation of India
Initiated in 1986, the Heart Care Foundation of India is a leading National NGO working in the field of creating mass health awareness among people from all walks of life and providing solutions for India's everyday healthcare needs. The NGO uses consumer-based entertainment modules to impart health education and increase awareness amongst people. A leading example of this is the Perfect Health Mela; an annual event started in 1993 that is attended by over 2-3 lakh people each year. The Mela showcases activities across categories such as health education seminars and check-ups, entertainment programs, lifestyle exhibitions, lectures, workshops, and competitions. In addition to this, the NGO conducts programs and camps to train people on the technique of hands only CPR through its CPR 10 mantra for revival after a sudden cardiac arrest. They currently hold three Limca book of world records for the maximum number of people trained in hands-only CPR in one go. Keeping article 21 of the Indian Constitution in mind, which guarantees a person Right to Life, Heart Care Foundation of India has also recently initiated a project called the Sameer Malik Heart Care Foundation Fund to ensure that no one dies of a heart disease just because they cannot afford treatment.
For more information, please contact
Heart Care Foundation of India
Md Adib Ahmed- 9873716235
Dr K K Aggarwal
- Capital Allocation Partners Acquires Mariposa on 5th
- Kayla Richmond Selected to Leadership Positions on Local and Statewide Bar Associations
- Paris Baguette Appoints Jack F. Moran As New Chief Operating Officer
- A Woman Gas Engineer and Plumber for Hertfordshire
- #Naked Trees: Censored aka My Trees Don't Wear Pants Installation Art Exhibit
- Rising Dallas Eclectic Soul Singer Latoya Cooper "The Songstress" Teams Up With Top Talent On Hot New Single
- Cement prices continue positive momentum in 2Q 2018
- Jauch Reinforces Battery Expertise
- Acclaimed Michigan Poet Looks at the Human Need to Explain and Measure
- Tim Birkey Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Econo Mega Supermarkets Puerto Rico Implements ADC's Interscale Scales Manager and Sees Results
- Loc Performance Products wins government contract for armoring Multiple Launch Rocket System
- Carlisle Events Presents Winter AutoFest 2019 – Now with Corvettes (Lots of Them)
- Rebuttal to Oregon Senator's Editorial on Matt Kavanaugh Nomination
- Bittick's Western Success Leads Authors To Ride With The Outlaws
- Phillip Rigsby and Matt Bresee Combining Real Estate Businesses in Naples, Florida
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Present Two Amazing Exhibitions: GARDEN OF LIGHTS & TWISTED
- PES Announces Launch of Extreme Makeover to Company Website
- Norman Rockwell's Four Freedoms Reinterpreted for Today
- Music Resources @MusicDBN @AlmsIntlMusic @Music2Deal @GlobalMusicProj @AWAL @MusicSubmit