Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 216
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 204
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 179
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 125
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 124
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 120
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 114
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 101
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- Black Dog Venture Partners Acquires Ten Percent Stake in Cannabis Digital Media Agency Chronic Internet
- Placencia: Where Belize Expats Turn Dreams into Beginnings
- 3 Reasons to Invest in Gold Today | 3 Reasons to Use Goldmoney | Goldmoney Accounts
- Heartland Income Properties to Acquire Scooter's Coffee Location in Iowa
- An alternative view of Personal Finance
- Houston Realtor® Opens Full-Service Brokerage Citing Latest Technology + Streamlined Contract-to-Closing Process as Advantages
- Accelerate Launches "Absolute Return Podcast"
- Goldmoney Account Types | Personal vs Wealth Account | How to Get the Goldmoney Gold Card
- FinTech Startup EvoShare Announces Its First Full Integration with 401(k) Recordkeeper to Streamline Retirement Contributions With Cash-Back Earnings
Lifestyle Asset Group has revolutionized the concept of luxury vacation-home ownership through a proven "collective asset ownership" model in which investors own properties through shared LLC's. This model is built on sensible and sound investment principles, allowing people to "invest with the confidence of Warren Buffett" while their family and friends enjoy the benefits and pleasures of owning luxury vacation homes in coveted destinations with zero-hassles. Here are 5 primary ways LAG's property ownership is superior to other real estate investment models:
1. LLC ownership structure: A small select group of investors enter into a limited real estate partnership. With combined capital contributions, the LLC purchases the property in cash, which provides debt-free ownership to all its shareholders.
2. True purchase cost and secured capital: Properties are purchased at current market value, not marked up like traditional fractional ownership models. Each shareholder's capital contribution is 100% secured by the property that is owned free-and-clear by the LLC.
More on eTradeWire News
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Alaska Expansion with Arctic Rush
- Local high school string quartet to join pros on Kalamazoo stage
- Fighting Auschwitz -- Finalist in Prestigious Benjamin Franklin Awards
- American Medical Depot Names Chief Medical Officer
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
3. Investor control and transparency: LLC shareholders hold all voting rights and provide performance feedback to LAG's management team to continually improve ownership experiences. Shareholders receive quarterly operations reviews and annual financial statements so they know how and where their annual fees are being allocated.
4. Defined exit strategy: Each property has a 6 to 8-year investment period, after which LAG offers the property to be purchased by the LLC shareholders. If none buy the property, it is then sold by local brokers at the highest possible value.
5. Return of capital and potential gains: Upon sale of the property, each shareholder receives back their capital contribution plus a proportionate share of 85% of any appreciation the property has gained, while LAG is compensated with the other 15%. If for any reason the property value has receded, LAG's 15% fee is waived.
Lifestyle Asset Group offers properties across the U.S. and internationally where investors have enjoyed the simplicity and convenience of the collective asset ownership model.
"…This was a great way to get into the ownership of a luxury property without the hassles. Purchasing a well-located luxury home debt-free was appealing to us, as is sharing ownership expenses with our co-investors." -Mike and Susan G., LLC shareholders
"I have looked at many joint ownership alternatives and this is the first one that gave me security, a guaranteed exit plan based on market conditions allowing for potential profit, low cost of ownership because of shared ownership in the single asset LLC and the ability to purchase as much time as I wanted." -Tom D., LLC shareholder
More on eTradeWire News
- In Honor Of St Patrick's Day Fir Na Dli Men Of Law Police Challenge Coin Released!
- Blessed Be The Lord Psalm 144-1 Challenge Coin Released Today To Active Duty US Military & Veterans
- College Night: Discussion and Panel for Youth Transitioning to University
- ScaleHR 2019 Call for Speakers Now Open
- Welcome Star Actor on Influencer the Online Marketplace
To highlight the potential for ROI with LAG's collective asset ownership model, here are some recent examples of appreciation gains for a few LLC properties:
Acquisition cost: $4,000,000
Current property value: $5,000,000
New York City
Acquisition cost: $1,639,000
Current Property Value: $2,250,000
Seabrook Island, SC
Acquisition cost: $1,000,000
Current property value: $1,500,000
Acquisition cost: $2,700,000
Current property value: $3,200,000
LAG just announced available shares for new locations in Santa Monica, CA, Rosemary Beach, FL, the North Shore of Kauai, HI, and the Four Seasons Resort - Anguilla, Caribbean in additional to their several other current offerings. More information on the benefits of collective asset ownership and how to become an LLC shareholder is available on the Lifestyle Asset Group website (https://lifestyleassetgroup.com/).
Please contact Karla.Jones@LifestyleAssetGroup.com or 1-800-318-6966 for more information.
Karla Jones, LifeStyle Asset Group
- HomeAid Care Day at Our House Decatur
- The Brownstones at New Visions Has Defied the Market This Winter
- The Garden State Philharmonic and the GSP Chorus Salute the American Composer
- Injury Prevention Advocates: Coming to Newark for the First Time, 6 Steps to Better Balance Program
- Four Awesome Days Of Free Summer Fun At The Tri-county Fair Fireworks, Rides, Games And More
- Miles For Migraine Reveals 2019 Race Schedule
- Dustin Ferguson's Revenge Thriller ROBOWOMAN Will Premiere at Laemmle Glendale on April 11, 2019
- C.H.I. Overhead Doors Announces Acquisition of PerforMax Global™
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Announces Top 10 Production Leaders
- Real Estate Expert, Bill Farrand, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with The Recipe for Success
- StaffBot, the Top Human Capital Management Suite, Introduces Shelly Doering as Senior Director
- Billy Graham's Daughter and Granddaughter Speak to Sold-Out Crowd
- CBT College first health fair of 2019 to be held on March 21
- Genesis Research and SIRIUS Market Access form Trans-Atlantic market access collaboration
- Project Boon Partners With IVRS For San Bernardino County Community Outreach
- Omnichain CEO Earns Award Recognitions from Food Logistics and Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Fora Room: Luxurious Home Decor For An Elegant Home
- Best Advertising Channel of 2019 Results Are in - A 7-Year Trend Stands
- Job & Resource Fair Set for United States Veterans
- Entrepreneur Amy Banocy Signs Publishing Deal With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author The Success Formula