Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 163
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 147
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Equips Celebrates 10 Years of Providing Equipment Solutions for the Financial Services Industry
- For The Affluent Retiree: Tax and Income Blog
- New tax law enhances the appeal of C corporations
- Grant Victor Companies & Automated Transaction Delivery Announce a Strategic Partnership
- Paramount Management Group Acquires New Jersey-Based CAI ATMs
- XOV opens its doors to Asia and partners with ABCC Exchange
- Members Advantage Credit Union donates to Steady Stitchers
- Healthcare Systems Federal Credit Union Upgrades to Dolphin Debit to Manage its ATMs
- Catapult Advisors' client, Jinfonet Software, acquired by Logi Analytics
- Blum Telehealth teams with Medxoom to modernize Patient Engagement & Payments
Krishnan is an expert in information technology and brings a wide range of experience to LGE. Most recently, he led the IT efforts at Advia Credit Union, a Michigan-based $1.8 billion financial institution, where he had a hand in transformational initiatives involving digital banking, branch technologies, mergers and acquisitions, enterprise-wide IT architecture, process automation and cybersecurity, to name a few.
LGE president and chief executive officer Chris Leggett said, "Information technology and security are crucial right now, especially within the financial services industry. LGE is committed to providing the best possible services and protection for our members, and that includes hiring the best possible talent for the job. We're excited to welcome Murali to the LGE team and know his experience and expertise will be vital as we grow and expand as an organization."
More on eTradeWire News
- Teamwork and Dedication Proves to be a Winning Combination for Award Recipients
- Dutch Creative Space Teams with International Fashion House Nighthousee
- CRAYRATE.COM: Review or Rate, Meet & Repeat
- Congestion today for a better VIC future
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
Krishnan has both a Master of Science and an Executive Master of Business Administration, along with an impressive list of certifications including Governance of Enterprise IT, Certified Information Security Manager, Project Management Professional, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, and Certified Software Quality Engineer. He is also actively involved in the industry at the national level, and serves on the leadership committee of the Credit Union National Association Technology Council.
About LGE Community Credit Union
LGE Community Credit Union provides full-service, federally insured banking to over 109,000 people in northwest Georgia, with better rates and lower fees than you will typically find in a big bank. LGE serves all residents and business within Cobb, Paulding, Cherokee and Fulton counties. Since 2010, LGE has invested over $750,000 in the lives of those in the community including children, homeless, abuse victims and those that fall on hard times. For more information, visit LGEccu.org.
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its Miami-Dade and Broward locations!
- How Smart Websites Benefit Your Business In Toronto?
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Celebrates The Grand Opening Of Their Des Moines Area Store Location
- jcbDigital Offering $25 Custom Website Designs for a limited time!
- AmVenture Insurance Agency Launches as an Independent Agency
- Online Community Launches with Exclusive Focus on Helping Print Shops Grow
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Giselle Romero as Office Manager
- UPSL Women's Division Announces Sporting AZ FC as New Southwest Conference Expansion Team
- Home Patio Decor: Gorgeous Patio Furniture To Make Any Home Flourish
- Dialogue with Three Chords announce cast for WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVORS CLUB
- Rook Coffee presents Day of Giving donations
- Attn:Newspaper Publishers,Editors & Sales Mgrs. re Extreme Weather Events and the Newspaper Business
- CPG Agency to Sponsor International Franchise Association Convention
- Sun God Medicinals Named 2019 NEXTY Award Finalist
- New Model Homes Now Open at Lennar's Western Enclave!
- The Warren Center's The Art of Music 2019 Gala THIS Saturday
- Heliocor partners with CBX to bring state-of-the-art regulatory compliance
- Spirit of Giving Launches Inaugural Community Spirit Race
- 2019 IWFFA Women's Flag Football Tournament A Tremendous Success
- Chief Internet Marketer adds Scholarship Opportunities