Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Cedo Group Launches On-demand "c" Suite Expertise For Insurtech And P&c Carriers
- Discover grants service provider accreditation to Payhuddle to perform D-PAS Terminal End-to-End Certifications
- My Home Didn't Sell, Now What?
- Credit Union CEO to participate in Ballroom Dancing Competition for Charity
- Ohio Based Small Business Wins First SBA Spark Award
- Savings Bank of Danbury has been named one of the top ten mortgage lenders in Connecticut
- CAF America Expands to Miami, Led by Oliver Ranft
- Juliet 'Jules' Okafor Named SVP Of Global Sales For Habitu8
- US based Marketplace Assestment Team of a Global Software Giant recognized Teckost.com
Krishnan is an expert in information technology and brings a wide range of experience to LGE. Most recently, he led the IT efforts at Advia Credit Union, a Michigan-based $1.8 billion financial institution, where he had a hand in transformational initiatives involving digital banking, branch technologies, mergers and acquisitions, enterprise-wide IT architecture, process automation and cybersecurity, to name a few.
LGE president and chief executive officer Chris Leggett said, "Information technology and security are crucial right now, especially within the financial services industry. LGE is committed to providing the best possible services and protection for our members, and that includes hiring the best possible talent for the job. We're excited to welcome Murali to the LGE team and know his experience and expertise will be vital as we grow and expand as an organization."
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
Krishnan has both a Master of Science and an Executive Master of Business Administration, along with an impressive list of certifications including Governance of Enterprise IT, Certified Information Security Manager, Project Management Professional, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, and Certified Software Quality Engineer. He is also actively involved in the industry at the national level, and serves on the leadership committee of the Credit Union National Association Technology Council.
About LGE Community Credit Union
LGE Community Credit Union provides full-service, federally insured banking to over 109,000 people in northwest Georgia, with better rates and lower fees than you will typically find in a big bank. LGE serves all residents and business within Cobb, Paulding, Cherokee and Fulton counties. Since 2010, LGE has invested over $750,000 in the lives of those in the community including children, homeless, abuse victims and those that fall on hard times. For more information, visit LGEccu.org.
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- The Powerful & Highly Anticipated Treasures In My Heart Anthology Set for Release on June 1st, 2019
- No Choice at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Wiesenthal at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- A1A Print USA is offering even more business services across the USA, CANADA and the W.I
- Becky Lucas named interim CEO of Habitat for Humanity of Lee and Hendry Counties
- RNase Activity Detection/Quantification Assay Kit
- DFW Immigrant Leaders To Be Honored At 2019 Immigrant Journey Awards
- Richmond natives develop streaming platform for Indie artists
- Working Now and Then Announces Employment Law Scholarship Winner
- Elena Ledoux Wins Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women of Distinction Awards
- Local Elder Care Attorney Does it Again – Super Lawyers "RISING STAR"
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- Brad Domenico, Partner at Progress Capital Arranges $34 Million in Financing for Newark Building
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition