Popular on eTradeWire
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- As Women Unapologetically Step into their Power, Business Skyrockets
Similar on eTradeWire
- Vicki-Ann Bush signs one-book deal with Creative James Media
- Burning Soul Press Rebrands as Burning Soul Collective
- North Carolina A&T State University Alums Collaborate on "Eve After Eden: Part IV"
- Success Center's New Course Shows Anybody How To Become A Published Author
- Henry Mitchell signs one-book deal with Creative James Media
- GET's Dain Schult Announces More Changes with INFLUENTIA
- OutsourceIT2day Publisher Launches a Business Imprint for Leaders and Executives
- New Book Tells the Stories of Fans Who Experienced the NFL's Famous Ice Bowl
- Cape Cod Publisher Releases Local Novel
- 'A Hot Set's' - 'The Box' Covers The Latest Developments In
A newcomer to the A.N. staff, Navarro has impressive editorial experience and a devotion to providing interesting and relevant content. Looking forward to his upcoming position, Kirk has written an open letter sharing his thoughts on the publication.
"The communicational speed of news content in a smaller, globalized, interconnected world and the lightning-quick rate by which we consume it, as I have seen, is the catalyst for sensationalization, misinformation, and unchecked biases in the modern world of journalism. So quick are people to condemn the names featured in low-brow think-pieces and on politically unbalanced major news networks without first considering what is fact or fiction; so easily do people adopt the opinions of men and women of recognizable visage and status as their own instead of taking the time to think critically and concoct a point of view for themselves; so willingly do the trendsetters of the journalist industry cater to the echo chambers that exist on both sides of the political spectrum in prioritization of clicks and profit over journalistic integrity.
More on eTradeWire News
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Seaboard Solutions as a platinum member
- Exeter Orthodontics in Lancaster Accepting New Patients
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM Launches an Enhanced Squarespace IDX plugin
- Guests Can Receive Sixth and Seventh Nights Free at Select KeysCaribbean Resorts
- ASA Develops New Virtual Appraisal Course to Protect Jewelry and Allied Professionals Against Fraud
When I learned of A Hot Set and its mission, it felt like I was finally breathing air without smog. Seldom have I seen newsletter articles discussing people of color in the entertainment industry without any flavor of biased political and ideological undertones. As its new Editor-in-Chief, I will work with all my power to further A Hot Set's goals by accruing writers who wish to educate readers about the inside of the entertainment business and the people who make up its gears, where fact and analysis make up the content, not emotion-based, ill-educated opinions."
A Hot Set's mission to highlight color in entertainment media will continue to grow as Navarro assumes this role and encourages the development of pressing news and commentary.
- Study Uncovers Crucial Insights for Technology Sales Leaders
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- How To Determine the Best Curing & Drying Equipment for Manufacturing Batteries
- Announcing the Release of Bella FSM 2.0 - Field Service Management
- Active Adult Living in Two Cherokee Locations
- Mickael Marabou & Davido teams up on new upbeat romantic pop hit
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- Jim Luciano Of Compass Sells Intracoastal Front Residence For $5.25M
- Podthon Returns for 4th Annual - with a Twist
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- What is cloud computing services with example?
- Grant Shapps backs rail industry to bolster jobs during visit to manufacturer Silver Fox
- New summer offerings coming to London and Sydney
- Different ways to find someone on Facebook
- Enmarket Announces New VP of Marketing
- Gairy St. Clair Superhero Fight Night to Host World Title Fights
- No One is Above the Law - Our Democracy is in YOUR hands!
- Was it News or Advertising? Here are 12 questions about The Slippery Slope of Native Advertising
- From Coronavirus to Roe vs. Wade, who did it?
- Lipoprotein (a) Protein Highly Pure