Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 529
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 524
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 439
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 242
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 213
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 192
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 162
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 128
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 124
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs
- 2020 Inside Buying for ADM Endeavors, Inc. (ADMQ - OTCQB) Out of Public Float
- More FCPOA Shirts Than Any Company In The World
- Clothing Brand Raises An Estimated $900,000 For Humanitarian Issues
- Blissful in the Bottoms Offers a Cheerful Start to the New Year
- Treehaus is a Unique Boutique In Los Angeles California
- Jurllyshe Stacked Pants: A Perfect Addition Fall/Winter 2020 Wardrobe
- True American success stories Andrew "Big Andy" Warnstedt and Markos "Speedy" Pappas
- Cotton Heritage Adopts DeSL's Digital Platform
- Top Ten Gifts for Lawyers, Court Clerks, Pilots, Frequent Fliers and MORE!
Let Treehaus, a locally sourced boutique in Atwater Village help you find the perfect holiday gifts! And we'll even send them for you
At Treehaus La you can simply add a gift box to your cart and use code:
WRAPITUP at checkout.
VIP INSIDER TIP:
Did you know that treehaus La will fill out a card for you? Just choose a card and add a note to your purchase telling us what you would like the card to say.
California is super rich in talent, which makes it really fun finding great emerging designers and brands.
They also donate face masks in Los Angeles when you buy them! How Amazing!!!
More on eTradeWire News
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals Secrets To Infinite Sustain
- e Méridien Dania Beach Reopens Popular La Biblioteca de Tequila
- Working From Home - The New Normal
- Westmount Realty Capital Announces Sale of 289,491-Square-Foot FedEx Building in Key Ohio Location
- Stacey Ruth Releases New Self-Help Book – Own Your Own Shift
Treehaus, in Atwater Village, has in stock eco-friendly face masks and donating one mask for every one sold
They have plenty of masks in stock and are shipping right away. Options include: black, navy, and two different floral prints. Face masks are the new must-have accessory...so they might as well be fashionable! Order at treehausla.com. Treehaus is offering local in-store pick up 12-3, Monday through Saturday.
They have sold local maker, Peri of Peri the Label's, caftans for years, so when she asked if they wanted to partner with her to sell/donate face masks they jumped at the opportunity. Peri is working with her local sewers to make great quality, fashionable, eco-friendly, double layer cotton face masks. The masks are machine washable and can be worn over and over again.
Be safe in this pandemic!
Michelle and Saralynne
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Is Driven By Core Values
- EstateOfMind's Feb. 13th two-session online auction has militaria, fine art, decorative accessories
- New Talkin' Fight Website now Features Data-Driven Content; Shows Streamed Live and Held In Archive
- Orchestry & Dapt Announce Partnership to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
- Radiant Design Build Recognized for their Commitment to Green Homebuilding
- TeeVid Disrupts The Event Industry
- Phrazor by vPhrase- A BI Tool that Turns Incomprehensible Data into Interesting Stories
- Enmarket in Pooler Opened Creating 20 New Jobs
- 2018 Grey Nissan Altima for Sale!
- CEO Action Regional Summit Promotes Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Within the Lehigh Valley
- Blue Used 2016 BMW 3 Series For Sale at Nexcar
- New from Down & Out Books: TWO IN THE HEAD by Eric Beetner
- LEGEND Recordings Announce Multi-Year Extension with INgrooves Music Group
- 5 Signs Your Commercial Building Needs A Remodel
- Play Big Zone is an indoor play space and Arcades in Marlboro NJ
- New video aims to unmask domestic abuse as violence against women skyrockets during the pandemic
- ICI Homes, David Weekley Homes and Skinner Family Celebrate Seven Pines Groundbreaking
- Police Officers Association of Connecticut Elects Statewide Officers & Board Leadership
- Activated Health & Wellness Expanding Services in Gilbert, Arizona
- CEO of Industrial Giant ABB in Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International