Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 2418
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 732
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 553
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 549
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 546
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 540
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 535
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 454
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 217
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens its 30th Center in Griffin, GA
- National Survey Debunks Celebrity Endorsements with Nearly 60% of Adults Claiming Medical Professionals are their Go-To Source for Weight Loss Info
- IDI Consulting Raises Blood Cancer Awareness & Funds Through Light The Night Walk
- Macadamian Awarded 2019 Eurostars Eureka Project Award for Innovation
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client 24 Hour Home Care for Being Honored by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
- 83bar publishes eight new reports from its Patient Activation market research
- FitMind Launches New Meditation App Dubbed 'CrossFit For The Mind'
- Smarteeva releases its Winter 2020 Smart Complaint System to provide full EUMDR compliance for Medical Device Companies
- Introducing the Tek-CARE®400 P5+
- mHealth to aid clinical trial decentralisation and expedite the drug development process
The 2019 agenda will cover the most important industry-led themes, which includes:
Overcoming Challenges in Acute and Neuropathic Pain - The neuropathic pain management market is expected to grow to reach 10.4 Bn USD by 2026 with significant development in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy. New approaches to the treatment of pain within this sector include that of gene therapy for painful diabetic neuropathy and addressing the management of chemotherapy induced symptoms in peripheral neuropathy. While opioids continue to be a major solution in the treatment of pain, new research to tackle the current opioid crisis is being carried out to provide opioid-sparing treatments for acute pain.
Novel Discoveries in Pain - With the opioid crisis in the US remaining a large problem, the conference will uncover alternative analgesic therapies with novel discoveries for the treatment of pain. The targeting of ion channels, bispecific fusion proteins and novel nerve block therapeutics are among the many examples that we will be delving into to see how analgesic drug development is being revolutionized. Furthermore, case studies from leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies including AstraZeneca, Janssen, and Centrexion Therapeutics will give insights into the challenges and new findings in industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne II" from author Gregg Brown
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom
- "13 Reasons Why Not To Kill Yourself" An Anti-Suicide Note Reaches The Depressed & Broken
- Adelphi Orchestra - Slavic Masters
- Cocks on socks launch bamboo socks
Developing New Products and Review of the Pain Therapeutics Space - The current industry pipeline for Pain Therapeutics is bursting with innovative developments in the treatment of pain. The first regulatory approvals for CGRP migraine drugs in the US and Europe have ushered in a novel pharmacological strategy for treating and preventing migraine. The FDA have awarded, for the first time ever, the Breakthrough designation to promising new pain drugs; and the Agency has promised new guidelines that govern the development of novel therapeutics options for the treatment of pain. The US National Institutes of Health have received $500M in additional funding to facilitate the development of new approaches to pain drug development. The conference will explore the considerations needed when developing and launching a new pain treatment through engaging presentations and panel discussions, while a round table discussion session will explore the key challenges in development of new pain medicine, gaining the right attention for pain research and development and regulatory guidance affecting the industry.
Developments of Migraine Therapy - Currently, the pain therapeutics market is seeing a lot of exciting potential with many novel drugs moving through the pipeline. In particular there is a lot of development in the treatment of migraines, with the use of novel antibodies CGRPs. This is reflected by 4 drugs being up for approval by the FDA in 2018. This year's conference will discuss a back to back case study presentation from Eli Lilly, looking at how big pharma are developing migraine treatment with real-world examples. Furthermore, the relevance of fast formulations in conjunction with migraine therapy will be explored through an informative presentation by Reckitt Benckiser.
More on eTradeWire News
- Enjoy Lake Livingston Like Never Before With Quality Lodging Northshore
- American Medical Depot, Agrawal Family Foundation and Others Team Up for Hurricane Relief Effort
- International Jewish non-profit launches historic initiative to strengthen the plant-based movement
- Promo Launch Your Business Website On the First Page of Google for Only $1200
- Rundgren Radio to Reunite Two Members of Nazz After 50 Years
The event brochure with the full two-day agenda and speaker line-up is available to download online at www.pain-therapeutics.co.uk/PR5
This event is proudly sponsored by CHDR, Lotus Clinical Research and MD Biosciences.
We have tailored sponsorship packages available, if you are interested contact Alia Malick, Director, on +44 (0) 20 827 6168 or email email@example.com
For those interested in attending the conference, register online to guarantee a place at www.pain-therapeutics.co.uk/PR5 , use code PAIN400WEB when prompted to save £400.
For media enquiries, contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pain Therapeutics 2019
13 – 14 May
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
Follow us @SMiPharm
- New Jersey Magazine Pre-Interviews Digital Marketing Executive Victor K. Lee
- Icon Coins Honors Late KISS Drummer with Commemorative Coin
- Jeff Sturgis Joins CGI Franchise
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- New Author, Daniel K. Talburt, Thrills With Action-Packed Space Adventure
- My Brother's Keeper Service Center Acquires Haisten's Hospital Property
- New Release! Theocracy by Patrick Boen is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors
- 2019 Silent River Screenplay Competition Winners and Sponsor
- 2019 Maxy Awards "Best Thriller" "Black Frog" By Author B.D. Smith Now Available Worldwide!
- Kissimmee Authors, Thomas J. Williams, EA, and Iris K. Palma, JD, Nominated for Global Award
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- Nick + Stef's Steakhouse Creates Urban Oasis in Downtown Los Angeles
- Walk Up Coffee Shop necessary & sufficient Opens in Logan Square
- Short Film "Standstill" - Official Selection at Bahamas International Film Festival
- Local Paver Cleaning Company Drawing Attention to Breast Cancer and Requesting Support
- SolidTies.com Distributes Redemption Code Coupons from Social Media Promotion
- Used Chevrolet Cruze for sale at Good Fellow's Auto in Toronto
- Alliance's Sharpened Focus on Reaching All Scholars Is Getting Results