Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5441
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 166
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- Akhil Agrawal Offers Supply Chain Solutions as an HSDA Panelist in Nashville
- New Age Solution to Orthotics and Prosthetics Prior Authorization
- 2 weeks until SMi's Pharma Microbiology West Coast Conference – nearly sold out
- PrimaryOne Health Passes Patient Access Milestone with QueueDr
- New 21.5" Medical-Grade Touch Screen Display Ideal for O.R. and Medical Carts
- Dr. Nicole Blackburn attends ACOG Conference
- Sets The Tone for Hospital Accounts Receivable: The Sunknowledge Approach
- Ironside Human Resources - Continues to Grow
- Cleanroom industry experts join the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Conference in October
The 2019 agenda will cover the most important industry-led themes, which includes:
Overcoming Challenges in Acute and Neuropathic Pain - The neuropathic pain management market is expected to grow to reach 10.4 Bn USD by 2026 with significant development in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy. New approaches to the treatment of pain within this sector include that of gene therapy for painful diabetic neuropathy and addressing the management of chemotherapy induced symptoms in peripheral neuropathy. While opioids continue to be a major solution in the treatment of pain, new research to tackle the current opioid crisis is being carried out to provide opioid-sparing treatments for acute pain.
Novel Discoveries in Pain - With the opioid crisis in the US remaining a large problem, the conference will uncover alternative analgesic therapies with novel discoveries for the treatment of pain. The targeting of ion channels, bispecific fusion proteins and novel nerve block therapeutics are among the many examples that we will be delving into to see how analgesic drug development is being revolutionized. Furthermore, case studies from leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies including AstraZeneca, Janssen, and Centrexion Therapeutics will give insights into the challenges and new findings in industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
Developing New Products and Review of the Pain Therapeutics Space - The current industry pipeline for Pain Therapeutics is bursting with innovative developments in the treatment of pain. The first regulatory approvals for CGRP migraine drugs in the US and Europe have ushered in a novel pharmacological strategy for treating and preventing migraine. The FDA have awarded, for the first time ever, the Breakthrough designation to promising new pain drugs; and the Agency has promised new guidelines that govern the development of novel therapeutics options for the treatment of pain. The US National Institutes of Health have received $500M in additional funding to facilitate the development of new approaches to pain drug development. The conference will explore the considerations needed when developing and launching a new pain treatment through engaging presentations and panel discussions, while a round table discussion session will explore the key challenges in development of new pain medicine, gaining the right attention for pain research and development and regulatory guidance affecting the industry.
Developments of Migraine Therapy - Currently, the pain therapeutics market is seeing a lot of exciting potential with many novel drugs moving through the pipeline. In particular there is a lot of development in the treatment of migraines, with the use of novel antibodies CGRPs. This is reflected by 4 drugs being up for approval by the FDA in 2018. This year's conference will discuss a back to back case study presentation from Eli Lilly, looking at how big pharma are developing migraine treatment with real-world examples. Furthermore, the relevance of fast formulations in conjunction with migraine therapy will be explored through an informative presentation by Reckitt Benckiser.
More on eTradeWire News
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
The event brochure with the full two-day agenda and speaker line-up is available to download online at www.pain-therapeutics.co.uk/PR5
This event is proudly sponsored by CHDR, Lotus Clinical Research and MD Biosciences.
We have tailored sponsorship packages available, if you are interested contact Alia Malick, Director, on +44 (0) 20 827 6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For those interested in attending the conference, register online to guarantee a place at www.pain-therapeutics.co.uk/PR5 , use code PAIN400WEB when prompted to save £400.
For media enquiries, contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 or email@example.com
Pain Therapeutics 2019
13 – 14 May
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
Follow us @SMiPharm
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Eighth Annual GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY Celebration
- Top 5 Reasons to Sip BN Labs Organic Greens Daily
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- For The Love Of Knives: Premium Knives and Blades for Hunting, Camping, and More
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Coffee, Kittens, and Smiles Fort Lauderdale's Only Pop Up Cat Café!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- American Rapper and Hip-Hop Recording Artist Heartless @Heartless412
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Passfeed Cashes In On Etfs And Mutual Funds
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Elegant Dog Emporium: Premium Dog Apparel, Accessories, and Supplies
- Garden Guru Co: Enhance the Appearance of Your Garden with Lovely Decorative Pieces