Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- WDTC coordinates safety sensitive position drug testing
- Living Abroad and IMPACT Group Awarded EMMA by Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM)
- dpInk is accepting new clients among business development, capture, and proposal efforts
- KBL Development Announces Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification
- KBL Development Announces Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Certification
- KBL Development Announces SBA (WOSB) Certification
- AG Urges Arrest of Roe Home Protestors in Virginia
- Reform Party Endorses Amelia May Johnson for Clark County Justice of the Peace
- Amelia May Johnson Announces for Clark County, Arkansas Justice of the Peace District 8
- Brien L. Ward Recognized by Governor Chris Sununu & Executive Council Members
Shapiro has served on the Triunfo board since 2018. He has been involved in the water and wastewater treatment industry for more than 20 years. He is currently president of 21st Century Water Solutions, a consulting firm focusing on California's water supply and wastewater treatment issues.
"We have exciting projects in the works including the Las Virgenes-Triunfo Pure Water Project, which will ultimately produce 1.6 billion gallons of locally sourced drinking water to customers each year when it is completed in 2030," says Shapiro. "In terms of our current situation, the December rains and the healthy Sierra snowpack brought some much-needed short-term help. From a longer-term perspective, California remains under drought conditions and the Triunfo board will continue to stress the importance of water conservation to our customers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Infrico as a New Trustee
Nye, a 30-year resident of Oak Park, was elected to the board in 2020. She also serves on the Oak Park Municipal Advisory Council and is a software business operation manager with Keysight Technologies.
"Our purpose at Triunfo is to provide clean and reliable drinking water and safe and sanitary wastewater services," says Nye. "We continue to look for innovative and efficient ways to successfully meet current water demand while addressing the area's future water needs."
Shapiro and Nye will serve one-year terms as chair and vice-chair, respectively. For more information about the Triunfo Water & Sanitation District including board meetings, public events and updates on the Pure Water Project, go to www.triunfowsd.com.
About Triunfo Water & Sanitation District
Triunfo Water & Sanitation District provides sewage collection services and wastewater treatment, supplies potable water, and treats and sells recycled water in the southeastern portion of Ventura County, including the communities of Oak Park, Lake Sherwood, Bell Canyon, and the Westlake Village and North Ranch portions of Thousand Oaks. The district covers approximately 50 square miles and serves a population of about 33,000. Visit www.triunfowsd.com.
- Lawn and Snow Pro Announces New Website
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- Paul Johnson Drywall Acquires Florida-based Vatos Drywall, Accelerating its National Expansion
- Southern Ocean Chamber Women In Business Summer Roundtable Set For June 28
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Consumer Actions Following Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host inaugural Chamber Awards on June 22
- Jim Zara Named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor by Forbes
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Just Released 24" High Bright Waterproof Outdoor LCD Monitor
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships
- Kaizen Food Company launches revolutionary low-carb pasta made with lupin beans