Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- More than just a REALTOR, Bri Peele's marketing innovates home sales in Brevard County!
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling
- New "finer dining" restaurant opens in downtown Jackson Michigan
- Toll Brothers breaks ground for homes in new master-planned, resort-style community
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Idoneus Elevates Their Global Crypto Capabilities by Partnering with C6 Advisors
- Kari Battaglia Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
"Spring Lake is such a great masterplan that provides an amazing environment for families in search of a balanced lifestyle with a strong sense of community," said Michelle Velky, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Lennar Sacramento. "We are very excited to unveil the 10 new models at today's Grand Opening, offering an array of home sizes and styles for families of every type, including three Next Gen® designs!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Top-rated Supplement Manufacturer, Phoria Leaps into the CBD Market
- January Money Diet 31 Day Financial Challenge Returns
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
Summerstone at Spring Lake offers five distinctive floorplans to choose from in both single and two-story layouts. Sizes range from approximately 1,945 to 3,512 square feet of living space with three to five bedrooms and two to four and one-half bathrooms.
Magnolia at Spring Lake presents four distinctive home designs for home shoppers to choose from with both single-story and two-story available. Sizes range from approximately 2,618 to 3,023 square feet featuring three to four bedrooms and two and one-half to three and one-half bathrooms.
Sunflower encompasses some of the largest home designs of three collections with six distinctive floorplans in total. Sizes range from approximately 2,737 to 3,731 square feet showcasing four to five bedrooms and three to four bathrooms.
Each of Lennar's communities at Spring Lake features one of the homebuilder's popular Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® designs. Created with multigenerational living in mind, these innovative floorplans all include an attached private suite with the flexibility to function like a home within itself. Next Gen® suites always feature their own separate entrance, bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchenette.
More on eTradeWire News
- Eat Your Way To A Six Pack: Recipes from The Six Pack Revolution by Scott Harrison is published
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
Every new home Lennar builds is part of their signature Everything's Included® program and showcases a high level of standard features that come at no additional cost. The new residences feature Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ designs for whole-home internet coverage, stainless steel appliances, solar, quartz countertops, integrated home automation products and more – all as standard.
The event will take place today from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Welcome Home Center, located at 2116 McConnel Place in Woodland. For more information visit www.lennar.com/sacramento or call the Internet Sales Consultant Team at (877) 368-8464.
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go