Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Long-term Care Insurance – What You Need To Know & How To Overcome A Denied Claim
- Global Expansion of CFIUS will be discussed at C5's European Forum on Foreign Investment Security Reviews and CFIUS
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains elimination of 2nd degree felony assault
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- DFW Immigrant Leaders To Be Honored At 2019 Immigrant Journey Awards
- Working Now and Then Announces Employment Law Scholarship Winner
- Local Elder Care Attorney Does it Again – Super Lawyers "RISING STAR"
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- Sydney Criminal Lawyers Criminal Law Scholarship established to encourage and support law students pursuing a career in criminal defence
See end of release for information about Legal Learning Series. For more information about Legal Learning Series and a list of upcoming events, visit www.legallearningseries.com.
Legal Learning Series is glad to work with Black Diamond and their team to market and develop upcoming programs. Legal Learning Series is one of the fastest-growing legal education and legal marketing companies in the nation. Together with the help of its partners LLS will look to further extend its reach into new territories.
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
Robert Friedman, Co-founder and Executive Director of Legal Learning Series: "We are truly excited to work with Black Diamond Funding, Logan Rae and the rest of the team. After meeting with Logan several times and the ownership it was clear that this is a company of likeminded individuals providing a great solution for financing expensive, lengthy trials. Black Diamond provides a number of solutions to attorney's needs and believes strongly in legal education. Their desire to help educate attorneys and to diversify their practice makes it clear we share a common goal to be a resource to the legal community. We hope to not only work hand in hand with Logan and Black Diamond to develop unique programming and events but to partner for years to come."
About Legal Learning Series
Legal Learning Series was created to help promote the common business interest of the legal community, educate the legal professionals on what is relevant or topical, and serve as a resource for the entire legal industry. The Legal Learning Series is dedicated to providing higher continuing legal education programs and offering legal experts, consultants, service and technology providers the opportunity to educate the community. We offer comprehensive half day seminars, full day seminars, conferences, lunch and learns, professional development courses to be hosted within law firms, legal networking opportunities, and training for litigation support, eDiscovery, forensic data recovery and trial presentation. Attendees of the Legal Learning Series include top level professionals: lawyers, judges, administrators, paralegals, legal assistants, case managers, litigation support managers, legal consultants, and others. Join your colleagues in an exciting journey towards setting higher standards in the legal community. Participate in making a difference.
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
About Black Diamond Funding
Black Diamond Funding (http://www.blackdiamondfunding.com/) is an owner operated private lender specializing in plaintiff funding. We work with legal firms and their clients to cover an immediate need for emergency funds while a case is awaiting settlement. BDF offers a unique non-compounding flat rate for pre & post settlement advancements with no additional fees. Call us at 1-844-352-2274, or email us at email@example.com.
Black Diamond Funding, LLC
legal learning seires
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live