Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 143
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Free Nutrition Deficiency Guide
- Fitness model reveals how to keep in good shape on social media
- LichtensteinRE.com Has Sold a Development Site with Approved Plans for $950,000 in The Bronx
- LichtensteinRE.com Sold a Multifamily Property in Yonkers for $750,000
- Parallel Breaks Ground on Apartment Project at Northgate
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- Actuated Medical Awarded SBIR Fast Track for Additive Manufacturing of Patient-Specific Masks and Nasal Prongs
- With the latest array of Portable Air Purification Devices Alpine Air Products leaps ahead
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
Dr. Rebecca Powell-Doherty, (Biotechnologies, Biomedical, Biopharmaceuticals, Molecular & Cell Biology, and Translational Research). Based in the U.K., Rebecca is a senior fellow at the University of Oxford Antigen Discovery Group and leads multiple projects emphasizing the movement of biomedical technologies from bench to bedside. She has a Ph.D. in Interdisciplinary Biology and over 15 years of experience in biomedical science, emphasizing autoimmune disease, molecular and cell biology, and translational research.
Dr. Lew Christopher (Bioprocessing, Pulp & Paper, Biomass, Fractionation, Biofuels, Biomaterials, Enzymes, Waste Valorization & Biorefinery Assessment). Based in the U.S., Lew has 30 years of experience in the bioconversion of biomass and has held faculty positions in the U.S, Canada, and South Africa. He serves on many editorial boards of international chemical and biotechnology journals, advisory boards, and professional societies, and is a well-known expert in bioenergy assessment for federal agencies (DOE, USDA, NSF, and EPA). He has a Ph.D. in Biochemical Engineering and an M.S. in Chemical Engineering (Wood Science and Technology).
More on eTradeWire News
- Author Meets Her Great Aunt for the First Time and Dedicates a Vampire Book to Her
- Sip LLC Announces the Launch of Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
Dr. Cristian Muhrer (Process Analysis, Modeling, Simulation, Chemical Processes, and Air Separation). A native of Chile, Cristian has over 35 years of experience in process modeling and simulation, and more than 20 years of experience at Air Products, leading projects to improve the operation and control of chemical processes, revamp processes, and in the design of air separation plants. Having worked at Aspen Technology, he is well versed in advising customers how to streamline the engineering workflow and optimize operating processes. He has a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering.
Dr. Hans Van de Pol (Biotechnology, Sustainability, Biobased and Biodegradable Plastics, Safer Chemicals and Ingredients, Natural Fibers). Based in the Netherlands, Hans has over thirty (30) years of global experience in the chemical industry for many well-known companies and is an experienced product development and business expert with a track record in bioplastics, biobased chemicals for investment banks, venture capitalists, and private equity houses. He has a Ph.D. in Physical Organic Chemistry.
Dr. Mirela Tsagkari (Early-Stage Cost Estimation, Techno-Economic Analysis, Funding, and Construction). Based in Greece, she is a certified Cost Estimation Professional who assists clients in selecting promising processing pathways and helping decision-makers in allocating funds and budgeting for viable biobased projects. She has a Ph.D. in the development of rapid cost methods for evolving biorefineries and an MEng. in Chemical Engineering.
Xavier Jeanjean (Fine Chemicals, Supply Chain Risk Assessment, Product Cycle Management, and Pricing Strategy). Based in France, Xavier has spent more than 30 years in executive positions in the fine chemical industry and CDMO's. He is a member of the board of Syndicat de l'Industrie Chimique Organique de Synthèse, the French fine Chemical and Biochemical professional association, and a former member of the steering committee of Framochem (HU) and Wychem (UK) for some time. He is a graduate of Organic Chemistry (ESCOM Paris, F) and Process engineering (UTC Compiegne, F), and has a Master's Degree in Strategic Management.
More on eTradeWire News
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Personal Nutritionist launches the first Health NFT Project
- Hospitality Funding Arranges $60M Construction Loan for 212-Room Austin Cambria
- Save on Tutoring Lessons On All Courses At Learnalgebralessons.com
- ICS Australia is now calling for papers for its Closing the Gap Conference series
- TVS Pet Parade Network.Com Adds The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau to Winter Schedule
Bryan Kinderman (Renewable Diesel, Ammonia, Solid Catalyst Alkylation, RINs, Tax Credits, LCFS, and Pathways for CARB and RDU into California and Canadian Provinces). Based in the U.S., he has worked in the refining, chemicals, and Renewable space for over 30 years including leadership positions with Sinclair Oil, KBR, Clariant, and UOP. He has a B.S. in Chemical Engineering and an MBA and is currently focused on the renewable diesel value chain, from bio-feed sourcing, conversion, catalyst, and distribution to the US West Coast and Canada.)
Rus Miller (Decarbonization Project Development, Technology Assessment and Deployment, Organization Development, and Strategy Implementation.) Based in the U.S., he has a long track record in project development of things like the world's first circulating fluidized bed electrical plant, cellulose to ethanol and citric acid technology, and deployment of the world's largest sewage sludge to fuel conversion project. He has a B.S. in Nuclear Engineering and has done technology assessments and business development in China, Thailand, Japan, the Philippines, Australia, Netherlands, Israel, South Africa, and the U.K.
ABOUT LEE ENTERPRISES CONSULTING, INC: Lee Enterprises Consulting was founded in 1995, and has since grown to become the world's premier bioeconomy consulting group with over 150 bioenergy and biochemical experts worldwide. The group's experts are world-renowned leaders in their field selected based on their education, experience, and reputation, and have done thousands of projects worldwide. Lee Enterprises Consulting is divided into sections including biofuels, biomaterials, biochemicals, feedstocks, technologies, land & natural resources management, food & livestock production, and hemp. LEC can provide hundreds of services including business & financial, technical & engineering, project management, legal & regulatory, and a variety of highly specialized services like due diligence, market research, risk analysis, litigation support and techno-economic analysis. www.lee-enterprises.com.
Wayne Lee, CEO
- Thank You! With Deepest Gratitude
- LaDàna – #FKLMdoc & Her Dedication to Justice-Impacted Youth
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products
- Financing - Auto Loan for any credit situation, Good/Bad Credit, Newcomer and Bankruptcy
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
- LA Small Business Development Center Network & PPE Unite to Distribute PPE to Area Small Businesses
- 2015 BMW Series on Sale in GTA!
- Used 2018 Lexus NX available for Sale at Our Dealership!
- Minority Owned Business Breaking into the World of Franchising
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh