Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 306
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 236
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 225
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 213
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 196
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 187
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 163
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 157
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Progress Capital Arranges $13.5M Permanent Financing for 'The Residences at the Gemini'
- Cardiac Troponin T Antibody Human
- Intrinsic Factor Antibody Monoclonal
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- Sha Wars partners with Partyline Chat for Live Event Proof-of-Work Predictions
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Estate Planning in a Pandemic: Sexton Advisory Group Provides Key Insights on How to Prepare
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
Dr. Susan R. Rupp is a Certified Wildlife Biologist ® with 25+ years of professional experience researching and evaluating wildlife-habitat relationships at local and landscape scales, and has been promoted to Vice President to lead the Land & Natural Resources Section. She specializes in Environmental Due Diligence, Risk Mitigation and Optimization Modeling, Sustainability of Ecosystem Services (including air, water, soil, and biodiversity), and Landscape Design and works across federal, state, private, and local boundaries to promote sustainable development within the bioeconomy. Dr. Rupp holds a PhD in Wildlife Science from Texas Tech University and was nominated by the U.S. Secretaries of Agriculture and Energy, to the Biomass Research Development Technical Advisory Committee.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pro-Technology Arizona Legislators Honored with 2020 Outstanding Tech Senator, Representative and Tech 10 Awards by the Arizona Technology Council
- Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, Announces Her VP Running Mate, Claudeliah J. Roze
- How Professional Cleaning Helps Fight COVID-19
- Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, Creates Her Own Stage for the Presidential Debates
- Geraldine DelPrete Named Chief Marketing Officer at SterlingRisk
Dr. Matt Gibson, a 30+ year veteran in biofuels, human and animal food, and pharmaceuticals, has been promoted to Vice President and will lead the Food & Livestock Production team. Dr. Gibson has worked for POET, Pfizer, LifeLine Foods, Farmland Feeds, Rhöne-Poulenc Animal Nutrition, and Lucta. He is trained at the Lead Auditor level for SQF (Safe Quality Food), certified by the Global Food Defense Institute, and is a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) for FDA compliance with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). He has a Ph.D. in Animal Science and Nutrition from Washington State University and is the author of over 100 scientific publications.
Mike Fatigati is a bioeconomy industry veteran with over 30 years of experience. He has an MBA and a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering and Biology and vast experience in sustainable and traditional oil & gas and chemical processes, including economics and environmental impact. Fatigati specializes in Engineering Oversight, Process Scale-up, Techno-Economic Assessments (TEA), Market Analyses, CO2 Utilization, and Alternative Feedstocks and will oversee projects involving Advanced Ethanol Production, Solid Fuel Combustion, Gasification, Thermochemical Conversion, Cosmeceuticals, and Nutraceuticals.
"We have several existing experts with specialties in land and natural resources and food and livestock production, and we have been getting many requests in these areas over the past couple of years, so we decided to formalize these areas as separate sections within our group," says Wayne Lee, CEO of Lee Enterprises. "The promotion of these three experts rounds out our executive leadership team of twelve and gives us the ability to deploy our chemical, engineering, and economic experts to all facets of the bioeconomy in a timely manner."
More on eTradeWire News
- New from Down & Out Books: COAST TO COAST NOIR edited by Andrew McAleer and Paul D. Marks
- King Kullen Announces Three Executive Promotions
- Wanderful Academy Launches Photography for Travelers Course
- Spooktacular Pet Costume Contest Goodwill hosts event for furry friends
- Cornerstone Bank Breaks Ground on New Bank in Bismarck
Lee Enterprises Consulting's COO, Dr. Terry Mazanec agrees. "While we will likely add a few additional experts within these two new groups, our current depth and breadth certainly allow us to handle virtually any type of project within the bioeconomy and these new areas, so this really was a natural progression for us" says Mazanec.
ABOUT LEE ENTERPRISES CONSULTING, INC: Lee Enterprises Consulting was founded in 1995, and over the past twenty five years, has grown to become the world's premier bioeconomy consulting group with over 150 bioenergy and biochemical experts worldwide. The group's experts are world renowned leaders in their field, selected based on their education, experience, and reputation and have done thousands of projects worldwide. Lee Enterprises Consulting is divided into sections including biofuels, biomaterials, biochemicals, feedstocks, technologies, land & natural resources management, food & livestock production, and cannabis/hemp and provide hundreds of services including business & financial, technical & engineering, project management, legal & regulatory, and a variety of highly specialized services like due diligence, market research, risk analysis, litigation support and techno-economic analysis. www.lee-enterprises.com.
Wayne Lee, CEO
Lee Enterprises Consulting, Inc.
- Have Learner Drivers & Public Transport Avoiders Boosted Car Sales?
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- "Felix Unbound" by Cathy Gunn is published by New Generation
- "The Reluctant Assassin" by Bip Wetherell is published
- Global Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market Size, Share and Future Scope
- GD Rectifiers partners with API Capacitors to offer bespoke solutions
- Alana Joanne Engages Listeners With a Different Perspective of Mental Illness
- Cadcorp offers substantial additions to online GIS and web mapping capability in G-Cloud 12
- Theatre Producer James Williams elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Official Launch of 'Serialized TV': The Digital Guide to Soap Operas
- Am4teens- Virtual Non-Profit Organization
- Creative Bear Tech Software Delivers Business Leads and Email Addresses
- Pivoting with Purpose: Melisa Meral's New Book Launches October 6th 2020!
- CBT Software Provides Affordable Resources For Struggling Businesses
- TEDx Speaker Roopa Pai to address GBGC 2020 on Raising Fearless Children - The Bhagavad Gita Way
- Gutter Pro Leaf Slugger Gutter Guards Make Your Gutters Clog Free
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Field Force Tracker Adds a Generator Contract Management Module For Electrical Service Companies
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally