Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- When heaters climb 5,000 meters high
- Win Ford's Forever 4x4 in the Bronco Dream Giveaway® Featuring a Customized 1972 Ford Bronco!
- HLN announces to bring its 40-year expertise in diesel vehicle heating to Australian caravan users
- Carlisle Auctions Kicks-Off Summer with its Second Annual Summer Sale
- Corvettes at Carlisle Returns Starting August 22 – Continuing the Annual Tradition in Carlisle
- VERC Enterprises continues expansion with acquisition of Salem, NH Gulf station
- Father's Day Weekend Features Legendary Historic Race Cars and Father/Son Team
- Twin Cities Honda Dealers Partner with iHeartRadio for 25th Annual Stone Arch Bridge Festival
- Utah High School Students Receive Scholarship Awards from Jiffy Lube
- Car Windshield Choices - OEM & Aftermarket Windshields
Fleet Technical Congress and Green Truck Summit kick off March 5 at JW Marriott in Indianapolis. Other Work Truck Week activities, including educational sessions, Manufacturer and Distributor Innovation Conference and the exhibit hall, are all located at Indiana Convention Center. The Work Truck Show exhibit hall is open March 6–8.
Fleet Technical Congress addresses key issues affecting the vocational fleet community, providing expert strategy and insight to help fleet managers enhance their resources and overcome operational challenges. It's designed for both established fleet managers and those moving into more senior fleet management roles.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
"Fleet Technical Congress provides fleet managers an opportunity to learn from each other and share best practices about maximizing fleet performance," says George Survant, NTEA senior director of fleet relations. "In addition, attendees will hear how some of the industry's top performers are leveraging new technologies to develop long-term solutions."
Fleet Technical Congress begins March 5 at 8:30 a.m. with opening remarks, followed by a keynote address at 8:45 a.m. After the keynote, attendees can participate in a variety of general sessions led by top fleet managers and industry suppliers on disaster recovery planning, strategies to secure fuel supplies, using data to design work trucks, ensuring a reliable fleet power supply and last-mile delivery. Fleet Technical Congress and Green Truck Summit general sessions will run on the same schedule, and attendees can choose to attend any session from either program. Lunch is included with registration, as is a reception from 5–6 p.m.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
For a full schedule of Fleet Technical Congress sessions, visit worktruckshow.com/fleettechnicalcongress.
In addition to these general sessions, attendees can choose from dozens of Fleet Technical Congress, Green Truck Summit and Work Truck Show concurrent sessions March 5–7 on topics such as fleet productivity, risk mitigation, OEM chassis updates, and more. The Work Truck Show exhibit hall featuring 500 exhibitors will be open March 6–8.
For more information and to register, visit worktruckshow.com (http://www.worktruckshow.com/WTS/Registration/Waystoregister), call 800-441-6832 or email email@example.com.
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community