Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 216
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 204
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 179
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 125
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 124
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 120
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 114
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 101
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive breaks ground for new technical training center
- NTEA releases new edition of Truck Equipment Handbook
- WTS19 Innovation Awards presented to Flaps Up, Go Power!, Morgan Olson and The Godwin Group
- Siggins, North Kansas City, Missouri, Will Be Exhibiting at ProMat 2019, Chicago's McCormick Place April 8th -11th
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
- Ford Vehicle Protection Plans Offer Nationwide Breakdown Coverage, Roadside Assistance, and More
- Mancuso Motorsports Receives Top Dealer Award
- Dealer Teamwork Welcomes One of the Top Tech Leaders in the Country to their Team
- Papago Releases the GoSafe 366 – "Redefining the Dual Dash Camera"
- WTS19 draws record crowd - builds momentum for 20th anniversary show in 2020
Fleet Technical Congress and Green Truck Summit kick off March 5 at JW Marriott in Indianapolis. Other Work Truck Week activities, including educational sessions, Manufacturer and Distributor Innovation Conference and the exhibit hall, are all located at Indiana Convention Center. The Work Truck Show exhibit hall is open March 6–8.
Fleet Technical Congress addresses key issues affecting the vocational fleet community, providing expert strategy and insight to help fleet managers enhance their resources and overcome operational challenges. It's designed for both established fleet managers and those moving into more senior fleet management roles.
More on eTradeWire News
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Alaska Expansion with Arctic Rush
- Local high school string quartet to join pros on Kalamazoo stage
- Fighting Auschwitz -- Finalist in Prestigious Benjamin Franklin Awards
- American Medical Depot Names Chief Medical Officer
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
"Fleet Technical Congress provides fleet managers an opportunity to learn from each other and share best practices about maximizing fleet performance," says George Survant, NTEA senior director of fleet relations. "In addition, attendees will hear how some of the industry's top performers are leveraging new technologies to develop long-term solutions."
Fleet Technical Congress begins March 5 at 8:30 a.m. with opening remarks, followed by a keynote address at 8:45 a.m. After the keynote, attendees can participate in a variety of general sessions led by top fleet managers and industry suppliers on disaster recovery planning, strategies to secure fuel supplies, using data to design work trucks, ensuring a reliable fleet power supply and last-mile delivery. Fleet Technical Congress and Green Truck Summit general sessions will run on the same schedule, and attendees can choose to attend any session from either program. Lunch is included with registration, as is a reception from 5–6 p.m.
More on eTradeWire News
- In Honor Of St Patrick's Day Fir Na Dli Men Of Law Police Challenge Coin Released!
- Blessed Be The Lord Psalm 144-1 Challenge Coin Released Today To Active Duty US Military & Veterans
- College Night: Discussion and Panel for Youth Transitioning to University
- ScaleHR 2019 Call for Speakers Now Open
- Welcome Star Actor on Influencer the Online Marketplace
For a full schedule of Fleet Technical Congress sessions, visit worktruckshow.com/fleettechnicalcongress.
In addition to these general sessions, attendees can choose from dozens of Fleet Technical Congress, Green Truck Summit and Work Truck Show concurrent sessions March 5–7 on topics such as fleet productivity, risk mitigation, OEM chassis updates, and more. The Work Truck Show exhibit hall featuring 500 exhibitors will be open March 6–8.
For more information and to register, visit worktruckshow.com (http://www.worktruckshow.com/WTS/Registration/Waystoregister), call 800-441-6832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HomeAid Care Day at Our House Decatur
- The Brownstones at New Visions Has Defied the Market This Winter
- The Garden State Philharmonic and the GSP Chorus Salute the American Composer
- Injury Prevention Advocates: Coming to Newark for the First Time, 6 Steps to Better Balance Program
- Four Awesome Days Of Free Summer Fun At The Tri-county Fair Fireworks, Rides, Games And More
- Miles For Migraine Reveals 2019 Race Schedule
- Dustin Ferguson's Revenge Thriller ROBOWOMAN Will Premiere at Laemmle Glendale on April 11, 2019
- C.H.I. Overhead Doors Announces Acquisition of PerforMax Global™
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Announces Top 10 Production Leaders
- Real Estate Expert, Bill Farrand, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with The Recipe for Success
- StaffBot, the Top Human Capital Management Suite, Introduces Shelly Doering as Senior Director
- Billy Graham's Daughter and Granddaughter Speak to Sold-Out Crowd
- CBT College first health fair of 2019 to be held on March 21
- Genesis Research and SIRIUS Market Access form Trans-Atlantic market access collaboration
- Project Boon Partners With IVRS For San Bernardino County Community Outreach
- Omnichain CEO Earns Award Recognitions from Food Logistics and Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Fora Room: Luxurious Home Decor For An Elegant Home
- Best Advertising Channel of 2019 Results Are in - A 7-Year Trend Stands
- Job & Resource Fair Set for United States Veterans
- Entrepreneur Amy Banocy Signs Publishing Deal With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author The Success Formula