Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 197
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 163
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 145
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 141
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 136
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 128
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 128
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 117
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 111
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries
Similar on eTradeWire
- Auto Loans for any credit situation, GOOD Credit, BAD Credit and Even Bankruptcy
- RANDYS Worldwide® Names Martin & Company Agency of Record
- Can car rental services in Malta help improve the island's problems?
- BYD Showcased Luxury SUV, Hosted Panel at Concours d'Elegance
- 2017 Used Ford Escape For Sale at Good Fellow's Dealership in Toronto
- 2015 Honda Civic Ex For Sale In Toronto
- Milea brings BYD Electric Trucks to New York City
- Solar Electric Microcars now in production in Arizona City
- Where The Cars Are The Stars – 1953 Motorama - Cars Concours D'elegance
- Short Term Leasing - 7-month car lease UK
Mazda3 takes a leadership role in automotive engineering using a philosophy that starts with a blank slate and an open mind. The Mazda3 is a sporty alternative to the Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla. The compact car is smooth, attractive, and aerodynamic and offers excellent fuel economy. The Mazda3 competes directly with Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Chevrolet Cruze, and Hyundai Elantra GT. If you are looking for fuel economy and responsive handling at a reasonable cost, then the Mazda3 outperforms the rest.
2013 Mazda3 Review
The 2013 Mazda3 model benefits from the refresh in 2012 and gets upgraded features such as a larger touchscreen, USB audio port, SMS text message delivery/receipt and pushbutton start. The interior controls are nearly flawless, intuitive, and easy to use. Steering-wheel controls come standard, making the Mazda3 one of the only cars in class to include this technology.
2014 Mazda3 Review
More on eTradeWire News
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
The Mazda3 was redesigned in 2014, benefiting once again from Mazda's SkyActiv technology. The most notable change is the interior space, with the sedan being roomier in every dimension compared to the four-door Honda Civic.
2015 Mazda3 Review
Strong acceleration, sharp steering, and a well-tuned suspension make the 2015 Mazda3 truly come alive. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety gave the Mazda3 the highest possible rating for moderate-overlap frontal offset, side-impact, roof-strength, whiplash protection, and small-overlap frontal offset impact crash tests, making this sedan a safer option than the 2015 Ford Focus and the Chevrolet Cruze.
2016 Mazda3 Review
2016 brings for some exciting changes to the Mazda3. The first change being that it is now standard for the vehicle to come with a rearview camera, which aids with blind spots and makes for backing up a much easier process. Also, the I Sport trim has now been made available with the Preferred Equipment package. This includes a variety of features, such as premium cloth sport seats, 16-inch alloy wheels, auto on/off headlights, a blind spot warning, and rear cross-traffic alert.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sem Link Awarded $10,000 Stem Grant From Jack And Jill Of America Foundation
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
2017 Mazda3 Review
The 2017 Mazda3 has a variety of new features this year. A number of tech features have been added in order to ensure driver and passenger's safety. Those features being an advanced active safety system including lane keeping and blind spot monitoring, and an electronic parking brake on higher trims. The vehicle has also gone through both exterior and interior remodeling.
If you are looking for a used Mazda3 for sale, our experts would love to help you. We will walk you through our incredible selection of previously owned Mazda3 vehicles and discuss the many different features of each model. With more being added to our inventory daily, you can be sure you will be well taken care of here at Good Fellow's Auto. We are proud to be selling the Mazda3 sedan to our customers in Toronto, North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Hamilton, and the entire GTA.
Learn more here: https://www.goodfellowsauto.com/customer-resources/used-mazda-3/
Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network
- Neurology Associates Earns MRI Certification from Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Motivation Depot Announces the Launch of their new Weight Loss Accountability & Support Club
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- 19" Outdoor Waterproof Sunlight Readable Monitor, Ideal for Any Environment
- Universal Data Acquisition System Controls Hydraulic Pressure Test
- Richard Hawkins Joins Triad Financial Services as SVP of Loan Servicing
- 2019 Grand Master Marketer Recipient Wins Big With Excellent Digital and Marketing Solutions Partner
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Vitor Zucco Schizzi of Foundation CCB wins Brazilian National Championships
- Uply Media, Inc Introduces Fisher Island Florida To Digital Luxury Real Estate
- The Autocycle Reimagined: Announcing Mash Motor Company and the Alpha
- Tarps Now® Industrial Divider Curtains in High Demand
- Uply Media, Inc Launches Blockchain Domains CryptoAssets Marketplace
- Invision Security Group Partners with Software House
- Salon Invi wins Two Best of the North Shore Editor's Choice Awards from Northshore Magazine
- Volunteers Brighten Up Atlanta Homeless Shelter
- KoKyu's Second Location Brings Self-Pour Craft Beer to South Durham
- Sack tip station for dust-free material handling