Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- SPI Interface Customization in Automotive ECU Testing
- More Info About Used Nissan Sentra for sale!
- A galvanized commercial vehicle rack upfit that is known to outlast the vehicle it is mounted to
- Excellent Customer Service & Satisfaction Earn Island Lincoln of Merritt Island President's Award
- More Information About Used Nissan Rogue for sale
- Interested in a Used Nissan Versa Note for sale?
- More Information About Used Infiniti QX50!
- Virtual150i Founder Launches New Revenue Framework for Subscription & Ride-sharing Industry!
- Volvo Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
- Philpott Toyota Honors Military Members With a Special Offer
Mazda3 takes a leadership role in automotive engineering using a philosophy that starts with a blank slate and an open mind. The Mazda3 is a sporty alternative to the Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla. The compact car is smooth, attractive, and aerodynamic and offers excellent fuel economy. The Mazda3 competes directly with Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Chevrolet Cruze, and Hyundai Elantra GT. If you are looking for fuel economy and responsive handling at a reasonable cost, then the Mazda3 outperforms the rest.
2013 Mazda3 Review
The 2013 Mazda3 model benefits from the refresh in 2012 and gets upgraded features such as a larger touchscreen, USB audio port, SMS text message delivery/receipt and pushbutton start. The interior controls are nearly flawless, intuitive, and easy to use. Steering-wheel controls come standard, making the Mazda3 one of the only cars in class to include this technology.
2014 Mazda3 Review
More on eTradeWire News
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
The Mazda3 was redesigned in 2014, benefiting once again from Mazda's SkyActiv technology. The most notable change is the interior space, with the sedan being roomier in every dimension compared to the four-door Honda Civic.
2015 Mazda3 Review
Strong acceleration, sharp steering, and a well-tuned suspension make the 2015 Mazda3 truly come alive. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety gave the Mazda3 the highest possible rating for moderate-overlap frontal offset, side-impact, roof-strength, whiplash protection, and small-overlap frontal offset impact crash tests, making this sedan a safer option than the 2015 Ford Focus and the Chevrolet Cruze.
2016 Mazda3 Review
2016 brings for some exciting changes to the Mazda3. The first change being that it is now standard for the vehicle to come with a rearview camera, which aids with blind spots and makes for backing up a much easier process. Also, the I Sport trim has now been made available with the Preferred Equipment package. This includes a variety of features, such as premium cloth sport seats, 16-inch alloy wheels, auto on/off headlights, a blind spot warning, and rear cross-traffic alert.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
- High Peaks Consulting Joins SAP® PartnerEdge® open ecosystem
2017 Mazda3 Review
The 2017 Mazda3 has a variety of new features this year. A number of tech features have been added in order to ensure driver and passenger's safety. Those features being an advanced active safety system including lane keeping and blind spot monitoring, and an electronic parking brake on higher trims. The vehicle has also gone through both exterior and interior remodeling.
If you are looking for a used Mazda3 for sale, our experts would love to help you. We will walk you through our incredible selection of previously owned Mazda3 vehicles and discuss the many different features of each model. With more being added to our inventory daily, you can be sure you will be well taken care of here at Good Fellow's Auto. We are proud to be selling the Mazda3 sedan to our customers in Toronto, North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Hamilton, and the entire GTA.
Learn more here: https://www.goodfellowsauto.com/customer-resources/used-mazda-3/
Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance Of Tailoring Your Finances to Your Personal Lifestyle