Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 197
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 164
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 145
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 141
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 136
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 128
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 128
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 117
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 112
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries
Similar on eTradeWire
- Auto Loans for any credit situation, GOOD Credit, BAD Credit and Even Bankruptcy
- RANDYS Worldwide® Names Martin & Company Agency of Record
- Can car rental services in Malta help improve the island's problems?
- BYD Showcased Luxury SUV, Hosted Panel at Concours d'Elegance
- 2017 Used Ford Escape For Sale at Good Fellow's Dealership in Toronto
- 2015 Honda Civic Ex For Sale In Toronto
- Milea brings BYD Electric Trucks to New York City
- Solar Electric Microcars now in production in Arizona City
- Where The Cars Are The Stars – 1953 Motorama - Cars Concours D'elegance
- Short Term Leasing - 7-month car lease UK
The Hyundai Elantra is not just another model of Hyundai's line up. The Elantra is its own car with more room and power than the standard Civic, and has a sporty four-door hatchback with innovative styling and a full feature-set.
The 2016 Elantra comes standard with emergency braking assist, 4-Wheel ABS, child seat anchors, front and rear bags and much more. The Elantra's competitors include the redesigned Volkswagen Golf, Ford Focus, Mazda3, and Subaru Impreza.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Review
The 2013 Hyundai Elantra now has air conditioning, cruise control, a telescopic steering wheel, and 16-inch steel wheels as the standard. The vehicle also has two new body styles to choose from, which are the Coupe and GT four-door hatchback. There is also now a new interior colour, which is Atlantic Blue.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Review
2014 Hyundai Elantra Review The 2014 Hyundai Elantra received a performance upgrade that includes a new powerful engine and an optional sport-tuned suspension system. Along with the performance upgrades, the 2014 model has a cutting edge design that prioritizes space and comfort.
More on eTradeWire News
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
2015 Hyundai Elantra Review
The 2015 Elantra is known for being well-built and well-equipped models with competitive pricing. The Elantra GT is a strong competitor to the Mazda3 as it is slightly less expensive and has a more powerful engine offering better acceleration.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Review
The 2016 Elantra has more features than the previous model years: LED taillights, a remote start system, climate control, and Hyundai's BlueLink infotainment system that integrates navigation, HD radio, and Siri. These additional features and quick acceleration make this compact hatchback a major competitor to the Subaru Impreza.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Review
2017 is the year for change for the Hyundai Elantra, as it has a long list of new features. Firstly, the exterior has received remodeling as there is now a wider, deeper grille, with boomerang shaped headlights. For the interior, extra storage space has been added for the front, and the overall length and width has been expanded by about an inch.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sem Link Awarded $10,000 Stem Grant From Jack And Jill Of America Foundation
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
If you are looking for a used Hyundai Elantra, and you're wondering which model is right for you, our experts would love to help you. We will walk you through our incredible selection of pre-owned Hyundai Elantra vehicles and discuss the many different features of each model. With more being added to our inventory daily, you can be sure you will be well taken care of at Good Fellow's Auto. We are proud to be selling the used Hyundai Elantra to our customers in Toronto, North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Hamilton, and the entire GTA.
Learn more here: https://www.goodfellowsauto.com/customer-resources/used-hyundai-elantra/
Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network
- Neurology Associates Earns MRI Certification from Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Motivation Depot Announces the Launch of their new Weight Loss Accountability & Support Club
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- 19" Outdoor Waterproof Sunlight Readable Monitor, Ideal for Any Environment
- Universal Data Acquisition System Controls Hydraulic Pressure Test
- Richard Hawkins Joins Triad Financial Services as SVP of Loan Servicing
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies
- 2019 Grand Master Marketer Recipient Wins Big With Excellent Digital and Marketing Solutions Partner
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Vitor Zucco Schizzi of Foundation CCB wins Brazilian National Championships
- Uply Media, Inc Introduces Fisher Island Florida To Digital Luxury Real Estate
- The Autocycle Reimagined: Announcing Mash Motor Company and the Alpha
- Tarps Now® Industrial Divider Curtains in High Demand
- Uply Media, Inc Launches Blockchain Domains CryptoAssets Marketplace
- Invision Security Group Partners with Software House
- Salon Invi wins Two Best of the North Shore Editor's Choice Awards from Northshore Magazine
- Volunteers Brighten Up Atlanta Homeless Shelter
- KoKyu's Second Location Brings Self-Pour Craft Beer to South Durham
- Sack tip station for dust-free material handling