Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 197
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 164
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 145
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 142
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 136
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 128
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 128
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 117
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 112
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dave's Mechanical Services, LLC Changes Name to Dave's Cooling and Heating
- Tekra, A Division of EIS, Inc. Showcasing at Printing United 2019
- Laminator rolls from MECA Solutions pass the tight tolerance test
- Precision sheet metal fabrication stems from elite capabilities
- Wipe Data on Android with new iShredder Android GOVERNMENT and ENTERPRISE edition
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Durante Rentals Makes the Inc. 5000 List for Seventh Straight Year
- PHC's laner conveyor offers configuration flexibility options
- High-quality award medals are made in the USA
Irrigation primarily features underground plumbing that is laid in patterns with ninety degree turns and routing that keeps pipes from running straight between two points. The first issue irrigation and landscape professionals have is mapping the route of the plumbing to see where the pipes lay. To solve this problem, LeakTronics has included the Pulse Generator in the Irrigation Leak Detection Kit. Unlike copper and metal pipes, PVC and plastic pipes, most common to the irrigation industry, do not carry an electrical charge and therefore, cannot be identified underground by traditional means.
With the Pulse Generator, the technician attaches the device to an active spigot on the waterline and simply runs the water through it. A series of valves inside the device generate a pulsing action and deliver vibrations throughout the plumbing line and can be detected for literally thousands of feet. The included stand pipe and damper hose allow the user to adjust flow and apply a gentler or more vigorous tapping throughout the system. Instructions are included and how-to videos are available through the LeakTronics website.
More on eTradeWire News
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
With the listening devices inside the LeakTronics Irrigation Kit, technicians can map and trace the route of plumbing lines and use flags, or other methods, to mark where the pipes are routed. This will allow them to listen directly to the pipes for areas where leaks occur.
Once the technician is able to follow the routing of the pipes, the included Pressure Rig in the Irrigation Kit allows the user to inject air and water into the lines. The combination of these two elements creates a boiling sound at the location of the leak. being able to hear this sound tells the technician where the pipe break is and precisely where they will have to dig to make the repair. Using this method, landscaping and concrete that have to be dig up or removed are done so on a minimal basis. by being able to accurately specify where the leak is, digging the length of a line to find the pipe leak becomes unnecessary. The repair technician can open the surface area directly above the leak and spend less time and cost making repairs to the soil or the concrete area they've dug through. it saves both time and money.
Included in the Irrigation Kit is the state of the art listening equipment that LeakTronics is well known for. Beginning with the LT1000 Amplifier, the phantom powered device that powers all LeakTronics listening devices, users have the ability to adjust noise levels and sensitivity on the device to define the sounds they hear and isolate the leak.
Also included in the kit is the multi-functional Soil Probe. Using the probe, technicians are able to listen through soil with the ultra-sensitive pointed tip or by removing the tip and attaching the 3 inch listening disc, they can listen through concrete and solid surfaces with the same sensitivity. When producing the boiling sound through the leak using a combination of air and water through the Pressure Rig, there is no surface above a pipe that the technician can't hear the leak sound through. with the mapped route of the plumbing line, they simply start listening at one end of the line and follow it until they hear even the smallest of leaks. As the sound increases to it's loudest point, they will have found where the leak is and can make repairs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sem Link Awarded $10,000 Stem Grant From Jack And Jill Of America Foundation
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
The Irrigation Kit includes a combination of compression plugs and an injector plug that work with the Pressure Rig. The compression plugs allow the suer to stop water flow at irrigation stems and other areas while focusing on the specific pipe where they suspect a leak, or want to perform the pressure testing. Combined, all of the equipment in the kit offers resources that reduce time spent digging, damaging landscape or searching in an area where a pipe might not actually be leaking.
The Irrigation Kit comes complete at a $2300 price and includes a 2 year limited warranty and the trusted support of LeakTronics customer service. For answers to questions at any time, instruction on use or recommendations for best methods of use on the job, Irrigation professionals just need to call LeakTronics for help.
Learn more about the Irrigation Leak Detection Kit by visiting https://leaktronics.com/product/irrigation-leak-detection-kit/ or call LeakTronics in Los Angeles, CA at 818-436-2953. All LeakTronics equipment is manufactured in-house for guaranteed consistency and manufacturing excellence.
LeakTronics - 7921 Canoga Ave, Unit I
Canoga Park, CA 91304
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network
- Neurology Associates Earns MRI Certification from Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Motivation Depot Announces the Launch of their new Weight Loss Accountability & Support Club
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- 19" Outdoor Waterproof Sunlight Readable Monitor, Ideal for Any Environment
- Universal Data Acquisition System Controls Hydraulic Pressure Test
- Richard Hawkins Joins Triad Financial Services as SVP of Loan Servicing
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies
- 2019 Grand Master Marketer Recipient Wins Big With Excellent Digital and Marketing Solutions Partner
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Vitor Zucco Schizzi of Foundation CCB wins Brazilian National Championships
- Uply Media, Inc Introduces Fisher Island Florida To Digital Luxury Real Estate
- The Autocycle Reimagined: Announcing Mash Motor Company and the Alpha
- Tarps Now® Industrial Divider Curtains in High Demand
- Uply Media, Inc Launches Blockchain Domains CryptoAssets Marketplace
- Invision Security Group Partners with Software House
- Salon Invi wins Two Best of the North Shore Editor's Choice Awards from Northshore Magazine
- Volunteers Brighten Up Atlanta Homeless Shelter
- KoKyu's Second Location Brings Self-Pour Craft Beer to South Durham
- Sack tip station for dust-free material handling