Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- McCarthy Building Companies begins construction on new ER, Patient Tower at Banner Boswell
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Road Condition Monitoring to Prove Process Efficiency
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven project in Hollywood, Florida
- Philip McCusker joins South Coast Improvement Company
- Alten Construction breaks ground on San Rafael High School's MACK building project
- Florida's Largest Solar Company Advanced Green Technologies Acquires MSC Electric
- Construction Commences on Arroyo K-8 Campus
- FineCraft Contractors Building a Row House in Washington, DC
Irrigation plumbing runs under soil, aggregate and concrete, making it an arduous task to identify where the plumbing lines are located, and to accurately identify exactly where pipes are leaking. Often, the irrigation professional is left digging just to find the line, and digging more to follow it in hopes of seeing where the pipe is broken. With the highly sensitive listening equipment from LeakTronics, technicians pressurize the line and listen through soil and solid surfaces to hear where the water is escaping the pipe. This allows them to dig precisely where the repair will take place, and greatly reduces the time, expense and damage to property during the leak detection and repair process.
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
"We use it daily," shares Ben Cleavy, a landscape professional in North Carolina. "Even in the systems we install, whether it's on a golf course or in a neighborhood. Sometimes leaks happen, and after we get a cold spell and people report a rise in water use, we know there's a break in there somewhere. The last thing we want to do is dig up a garden or have to disrupt someone's bricks and concrete to get at a pipe. We can simply listen to find where the pipe is and hear if that pipe is leaking. It's a time saver!"
The Irrigation Leak Detection Kit includes the Pulse Generator; a tool specially designed to radiate a sonic vibration through thousands of feet of pipe, including pvc, plastic and metal pipes. Using the soil probe, a tool also included in the kit, technicians listen to the audible pulse in the pipe more than five feet underground to map and mark where the plumbing lines run. Once identified, the technician uses the included Pressure Rig to send air and water through the pipe, creating the sound of the leak. With the same Soil Probe, the technician can now follow the mapped plumbing line and listen for the leak at it's exact location. Once found, the only digging necessary takes place at the precise location of the leak, and the repair can be made with ease.
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
LeakTronics showcases the new kit on their website at http://leaktronics.com. The complete kit includes listening equipment, pressure testing equipment, the Pulse generator and the LT1000 Amplifier that powers all LeakTronics listening equipment. Ergonomically designed to make pipe locating and leak discovery easy, the kit comes in at $2300 complete and ships in 48 hours. The company offers a free 2 year limited warranty and one-call customer assistance. For answers to questions, simply call LeakTronics at 818-436-2953.
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live