Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 114
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- From Urban Freelancer To Growing International Agency
- Strategic Execution Workshop: Keys to Explosive Growth with Jeff Hoffman presented by CEO Think Tank®
- Customer Discovery Interview Program
- How New Charities Get Funding Through Vehicle Donations
- Threshold Named among the Nation's Top Companies on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Digital Media Solutions Secures Sixth Consecutive Ranking On Inc. 5000 List
- Top 5 Mid Market Digital Cities Named
- Dealer Teamwork Enhances the MPOP® With New Advertising & Landing Page Features
- California Advertising Company Celebrates 20th Anniversary
B2B Sales professionals spend countless hours doing multiple searches on Google, Linkedin, Twitter to find relevant information on their prospects before reaching out. LeadSift Buzz aims to automate this entire process - by collecting useful pieces of information from all the sources they manually research.
"Sales is all about timing and relevance. Sending the same "just checking" emails to your prospects - really does nothing." said Tukan Das, CEO of LeadSift. "LeadSift Buzz uses Artificial Intelligence to research your key accounts - so that sales professionals can focus on reaching out."
Mavrck, a leading Influencer Marketing Platform, has been leveraging LeadSift Buzz to send alerts to their Business Development team.
More on eTradeWire News
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
"Leadsift has been a great addition to our stack of sales tools. The best way to get a prospect's attention is by reaching out with relevant information at the right time," said David Soya, Business Development Manager at Mavrck. "With Leadsift's new company Buzz tool, our sales team can more effectively track and engage our target accounts."
LeadSift scans through millions of publicly available web documents to identify, extract, and classify Trigger Events for your target accounts. Pairing Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning, LeadSift Buzz will identify when your target accounts launch a new product, sign a partnership, sponsor an event, host a webinar or talk to you competitors.
For more information about LeadSift Buzz; please visit buzz.leadsift.com.
LeadSift helps B2B companies which companies to target, who within that company to speak to, why they're a good fit and when. Over 100 of the leading B2B SaaS companies use LeadSift to help them streamline their Sales and Marketing process, including Brainshark, NewsCred, VMWare, Lola.com, Rubrik, PayScale, InsightSquared, etc. LeadSift was founded in 2012 and is backed by OMERS Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Inovacorp. For more information visit leadsift.com
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Fesitval selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Skyscanner for Dummies: 3 Ways to book your next Skyscanner Tickets
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Global Artist with Roots in Fashion
- Promoting Accountability for Personal Conduct at Tech Conferences
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its Community Management Division in South Florida
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its North Central Region with Acquisition of Action Management
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Packing Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology