Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Self-employed consultants may face tax implications in 2019
- Murray Elected Managing Shareholder at Weinstein Spira
- Batley CPA offers advice on qualified charitable distributions
- IRS deadline approaching for small, non-profit organizations
- Latest ezAccounting 2019 Software Gives New Businesses Both Payroll and Accounting Features
- Tax Expert & Advisor Barry Fowler, EA Reviews Questions That Some Might Consider Silly
- Hear Directly from OFAC, Treasury and State at ACI's Flagship Conference on Economic Sanctions (May 2-3 in Washington, DC)
- CURevl Partners with MeasureOne to Enhance Student Loan Underwriting
- Divorced couples should note alimony changes for tax purposes
Having successfully achieved and maintained our ISO 9001 (https://embridgeconsulting.com/iso9001-quality-p...) status since 2017, an accredited quality management system which provides a framework that can be used in developing processes through quality improvements; the time has come to step up our expected quality standards to the next level.
Enter ISO27001, (here comes the important stuff)!
ISO 27001 is the international standard which is recognised globally for managing risks to the security of information we hold, manage and process.
What this ISO 27001 certificate means to Embridge Consulting as a business is that it allows us to provide our people, our clients, suppliers, partners and all other key stakeholders, with the certified assurance that we are managing the security of your information not only to industry best-practice standards, but above and beyond the normal expectation for secure managed systems.
More on eTradeWire News
- Does Alaska Airlines have Business Class-Explore it
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
"We are absolutely thrilled to achieve such an important milestone. This is recognition of the incredible work that our team has delivered achieving this today. Our approach to information security has always been top of our agenda, especially given some of the high-profile clients we work with it has been a necessity, however achieving formal recognition through this prestigious accreditation cements our commitment to our quality of service as well as our approach to ensuring our customers can be confident with our robust approach to information security. A huge congratulations to the whole team that have been involved."
CEO, Embridge Consulting
ISO 27001:2013 (the current version of ISO 27001) provides a set of requirements and best practice standards of excellence for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard adopts a process-based approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, and continually improving any ISMS.
In a nutshell, the ISO 27001 standard and ISMS provides a framework for information security management best practice that helps us to:
· Protect client and employee information
· Manage risks to information security effectively
More on eTradeWire News
- State of Nevada's Chief Information Officer (CIO) to Discuss Leadership at PMI Northern Nevada
- Baltimore Pride: Former Daycare Owner Turns Children's Project into Popular Sweet Treats
- Miami Immigration Court grants release upon bond for Moldovan asylum seeker
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
- Martin Brossman & Associates LLC Offers Professional Development Training With Simultaneous Webinar for CEU's at Low Cost
· Achieve compliance with regulations such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation ('GDPR')
· Protect the company and its key stakeholders and interested parties
Protecting information is absolutely critical for the successful management and smooth operation of any organisation and it is not only way up on our Embridge 'must have' list, but it's at the heart of everything we do.
Embridge Consulting has grown rapidly into an established Systems Integrator and in 2015 were selected by Unit4 as the 1st Systems Integrator partner for the UK and Ireland.
Our UK Head office is Based in Northfleet, Kent with two further offices in Crawley and Bristol is supported by a 60+ strong team, service users Worldwide. The Embridge Consulting team has a wealth of knowledge in developing and implementing business information systems and training end users to maximize investments made. Working across sectors from construction businesses through to charities and public sector – our passionate and dedicated team are ready to support you.
+44 (0)1474 338735
- New Book Reveals Ways to Use Writing as a Meditation Technique
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- Deltec International Group: Technology Driving Change Toward a Safer Banking Environment
- Carol Vasquez CD Release Event!
- The Payroll Company Launches Two-Part Article on Improving Employee Benefits Participation
- The Payroll Company, Inc., Announces Company's March 2019 Website Article Lineup
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon