Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- GMS, Inc. Announces Dr. Amanda Andrade to Speak at 34th Annual Financial Management Conference
- Connecticut-Based CPA Celebrates 10 Years In Business & Honors Departed Pet Dog
- Tony Gillisse to Accept Lester Radke Community Service Award
- Winners Announced For The 2019 British Accounting Marketing Awards
- Tax Expert and Advisor Barry G. Fowler, EA, Elaborates On The Variety Of Notices The IRS Sends Out
- My Home Didn't Sell, Now What?
- The A Team Consulting Named 2019 Best Bookkeepers Of New York
- Tom Dunn CPA Firm Voted One of the "Best CPA Firms in St. Louis" by by SBM Readers
- NATP and Gleim Partner to Offer EA Exam Study Materials to the Tax Prep Industry
- OnPay Named in Atlanta Inno's 50 on Fire
Having successfully achieved and maintained our ISO 9001 (https://embridgeconsulting.com/iso9001-quality-...) status since 2017, an accredited quality management system which provides a framework that can be used in developing processes through quality improvements; the time has come to step up our expected quality standards to the next level.
Enter ISO27001, (here comes the important stuff)!
ISO 27001 is the international standard which is recognised globally for managing risks to the security of information we hold, manage and process.
What this ISO 27001 certificate means to Embridge Consulting as a business is that it allows us to provide our people, our clients, suppliers, partners and all other key stakeholders, with the certified assurance that we are managing the security of your information not only to industry best-practice standards, but above and beyond the normal expectation for secure managed systems.
More on eTradeWire News
- Accu Tech USA Announces New Distribution Partnership with TECHMAN ROBOT
- Accumen Inc. recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
"We are absolutely thrilled to achieve such an important milestone. This is recognition of the incredible work that our team has delivered achieving this today. Our approach to information security has always been top of our agenda, especially given some of the high-profile clients we work with it has been a necessity, however achieving formal recognition through this prestigious accreditation cements our commitment to our quality of service as well as our approach to ensuring our customers can be confident with our robust approach to information security. A huge congratulations to the whole team that have been involved."
CEO, Embridge Consulting
ISO 27001:2013 (the current version of ISO 27001) provides a set of requirements and best practice standards of excellence for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard adopts a process-based approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, and continually improving any ISMS.
In a nutshell, the ISO 27001 standard and ISMS provides a framework for information security management best practice that helps us to:
· Protect client and employee information
· Manage risks to information security effectively
· Achieve compliance with regulations such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation ('GDPR')
More on eTradeWire News
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
· Protect the company and its key stakeholders and interested parties
Protecting information is absolutely critical for the successful management and smooth operation of any organisation and it is not only way up on our Embridge 'must have' list, but it's at the heart of everything we do.
Embridge Consulting has grown rapidly into an established Systems Integrator and in 2015 were selected by Unit4 as the 1st Systems Integrator partner for the UK and Ireland.
Our UK Head office is Based in Northfleet, Kent with two further offices in Crawley and Bristol is supported by a 60+ strong team, service users Worldwide. The Embridge Consulting team has a wealth of knowledge in developing and implementing business information systems and training end users to maximize investments made. Working across sectors from construction businesses through to charities and public sector – our passionate and dedicated team are ready to support you.
+44 (0)1474 338735
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'