Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 348
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 311
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 192
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 176
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 175
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 158
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 113
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Salmon Box setting up an online platform for wild salmon distribution nationwide
- Reset, Refresh, and Rejuvenate with Living Light's Inaugural Reset Retreat
- The Jac Sanibel Island Bar & Grille celebrates with specials
- Totally Nutz® Gourmet Nut Franchise - Touching Down at FedEx Field for the Second Straight Season
- WE THE BIRDS Introduces Curated Holiday Macaron Collections
- Eight Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries
- Champ Cooks: Premium Cooking Supplies And Kitchen Tools To Make A Champ Out Of Any Cook
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- EZ Coffee and Tea: The Premier Online Destination for Coffee and Tea Enthusiasts
Made from Detectamet's unique detectable polymer, it's both metal detectable and X-Ray visible, ensuring you continue to minimise your risk of foreign body contamination within the guidelines of your HACCP plan.
With a patent pending, this digital food temperature probe is the first detectable thermometer on the market. The smooth, durable surface makes it easy to keep hygienically clean and its wide measuring range makes it suitable for all food, storage and equipment checks.
It can also be stored in a wall mountable detectable holder, allowing you to have a probe at each crucial stage in the food production and storage process.
"Within the tight confines of the food safety industry, companies cannot be confident that raw materials, storage (fridge, freezers, hot hold areas etc.), ovens, cooked dishes etc. are all within safe limits without the use of an accurate food temperature probe," says Leo Wild, Detectamet's sales manager.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fitness Expert/Actor/Author Jasson Finney on CBS2 Teaching Children How To Lead A Healthy Lifestyle
- Garyk Lee Style TV Teaser Episodes 4 & 5 Introducing Fashiona
- Findability Sciences launches FP Reply™, a new AI service to manage high volumes of inbound emails
- Continuing his article series on legal assistants, William B. Blanchard reviews training issues
- Bk2Bk Inc. Announces PillMap, Your Daily Guide
- Godfrey Muwonge, immigration lawyer, now offers Flexible Billing Plans for New Clients
- Superhero Themed Event Shares Author's Journey
"With the introduction of new measures in BRC Version 8, it's imperative your employees know how to perform food probe checks. It's also an ideal time to review current practices and update your HACCP plan, if required," continues Leo.
"All the different processes needed to create the finished food product require different temperatures. Under BRC, senior management have the responsibility to ensure their employees know what these different temperatures are, equip them with the correct thermometer to measure, and build in testing and maintenance to ensure the probe is working correctly.
"Storing, freezing, thawing, cooking and serving food all present inherent risks for bacterial contamination and our new food probe is an easy way to ensure these threats are minimised."
Not only are Detectamet's products detectable (and available in a range of visible colours) but are also made out materials that are compliant with European and other global standards for food contact use.
For more information on the digital temperature probe see http://www.detectamet.co.uk/metal-detectable-food-industry-temperature-probe.php
Detectamet Ltd, Hellen Tordoff
- DC District Movers now offers Long distance services
- Houston Photographer, Maryanne L. Keeling, Earns Photographer of the Year Award
- Research Article Cites Cleanascite™ To Study Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Iron Man Hot Toys Are Seriously Collectible
- Sin City Presents Magazine to Host 1st Annual Shredder of The Year Awards
- The Mindful Creativity Workshop Transforms Businesses' Creativity to Reach Productivity & Profits
- Irina Hill Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Quickhealthinsurance.com Expands Website with New Articles & Content
- Holiday Raffle Fundraiser to Help Migrant Children
- Using the Law to Your Advantage in Life Insurance Policies
- "Dizzy Izzy and the Singer" by Zee 'C' is published
- R2 Investments Announces Formation of Advisory Board
- Online Auction For North Shore Event Centre Contents
- The Blyth Institute Launches New Interdisciplinary Journal
- Simplifying Future with 2019 Yearly Horoscope Predictions
- Lawyer Ayn Traylor-Sadberry publishes final article in her series on "Paralegals"
- Izzie's Boutique | Offers Large Boutique Plus Size Assortment
- Judge Kills ACA's Protection for Pre-Existing Conditions, But
- Immigration lawyer Godfrey Muwonge issues explanatory article on obtaining a Social Security Number
- New eBook Helps Property Owners Prepare Buildings for Winter