Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 114
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Insurance Navy Brokers Introduces New Health Service CareClix
- Kelsey Turnage joins RHSB (Roach Howard Smith & Barton)
- Douglas Palais Honored with the Commonwealth Award by the Independent Insurance Agents of
- Fleet Response Gathers User Feedback and Celebrates Partnerships at Annual Event
- The US takes their fourth win at FIFA Women's World Cup!
- New Geico Insurance Commercial Appears To Feature Take Off On Marshall Barnes' Verdrehung Fan
- Utah Insurance Professional Wins The Jed Mayfield Award For Excellence
- Flagler County's Largest Title Agency Adds Former 911 Operator to Team
In a market that proclaims a future of challenges for insurance, Sydney headquartered MBS and Melbourne based CRA are confident that benefits of merged expertise, scale and improved efficiencies will be the foundation for new business growth underpinned by a compelling marketplace and client service offering.
Commenting on the announcement, MBS partners Kris Mason and Drew Burden, together with CRA partner Glenn Kerr said the new merged entity will make the company one of the industry's largest risk insurance advisory firms.
"In combining the firms that are leaders in personal / business risk protection, expert risk advice and ongoing support – the merger has brought two specialist businesses together with common values, cultures and a shared commitment to put clients first," they said.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
"Putting MBS and CRA together makes us far larger, gives us better scale and will deliver better benefits and reassurance to clients".
In contrast to the gloom, it also reaffirms that there is a future for risk insurance advice and advisory businesses.
Risk insurance clients want to deal with specialists that have deep knowledge, expertise and experience. They also demand reassurance and comfort that the advisory business will be operating successfully to support their long-term protection needs and strategies.
From that perspective, the combination of MBS and CRA addresses those two key issues.
The combined risk advisory business will have approximately $55 million in premiums under management, 18 authorised financial advisers and 40 administrative staff members.Two new equity partners have also been confirmed. CRA insurance adviser Nicholas Brian and MBS general manager Carolyn Clark.
In addition, the group has 10 formalised JVs. The opportunity to expand this offering via further strategic alliances and JV partnerships is regarded as a key driver of future business growth.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Fesitval selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
Initially the two businesses will operate under their own brands whilst a new corporate identity and image is developed. In addition, they will continue to operate from their respective offices, run by their own management but guided by a common board of directors.
The new brand is expected to be announced before the end of the year.
"Looking to the future, we will continue to provide our clients and JV partners the highest standards of professional financial advice, service and support. However, the main benefit is that the merger will enhance our national presence and footprint", said Burden.
Issued jointly by MBS Insurance & Complete Risk Analysis Pty Ltd
Media Enquiries: Mr. Joe Perri
M: +61 412 112 545 E: email@example.com
Joe Perri & Associates
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region
- West Virginia Writer Highlighted in Greenbrier Valley Quarterly
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Wisconsin Author Debuts A Fresh and Fun Plot in New YA Book
- Smiles for Innocents: 102 Exonerees to Receive Free Dental Care
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group LLC Named by REMODELING Magazine to its 2019 Big50 Class of America's Top Remodelers