Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 2418
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 732
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 553
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 549
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 546
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 540
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 535
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 454
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 217
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- InsuranceHub Earns Top-Rated Status from Trustpilot
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Why Exchanging Information After Car Accident Key to Fast Claim
- Meghan Decker Named Property & Casualty Client Administrator for Cavignac & Associates
- Salus Workers' Compensation Completes Acquisition of Method Insurance Services
- Agents See Enhanced Commissions & Services with New Stuckey & Company "Concierge Service."
- EUHC4CA Poll: Majority of Americans Support Raising Taxes And Eliminating Private Health Insurers for Single Payer / "Medicare-for-All"
- Nevada Returns To Using Nevada Health Link - Leaves HealthCare.gov for 2020
- Annuity.Com Endorses Dr. Wade Pfau's New Book
- NEXT MONTH: Largest Sanctions Gathering in London for Financial Institutions and Global Exporters at C5's London Forum on Global Economic Sanctions
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains How Low-Income Nevadans May Qualify for Free Health Insurance
In a market that proclaims a future of challenges for insurance, Sydney headquartered MBS and Melbourne based CRA are confident that benefits of merged expertise, scale and improved efficiencies will be the foundation for new business growth underpinned by a compelling marketplace and client service offering.
Commenting on the announcement, MBS partners Kris Mason and Drew Burden, together with CRA partner Glenn Kerr said the new merged entity will make the company one of the industry's largest risk insurance advisory firms.
"In combining the firms that are leaders in personal / business risk protection, expert risk advice and ongoing support – the merger has brought two specialist businesses together with common values, cultures and a shared commitment to put clients first," they said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne II" from author Gregg Brown
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom
- "13 Reasons Why Not To Kill Yourself" An Anti-Suicide Note Reaches The Depressed & Broken
- Adelphi Orchestra - Slavic Masters
- Cocks on socks launch bamboo socks
"Putting MBS and CRA together makes us far larger, gives us better scale and will deliver better benefits and reassurance to clients".
In contrast to the gloom, it also reaffirms that there is a future for risk insurance advice and advisory businesses.
Risk insurance clients want to deal with specialists that have deep knowledge, expertise and experience. They also demand reassurance and comfort that the advisory business will be operating successfully to support their long-term protection needs and strategies.
From that perspective, the combination of MBS and CRA addresses those two key issues.
The combined risk advisory business will have approximately $55 million in premiums under management, 18 authorised financial advisers and 40 administrative staff members.Two new equity partners have also been confirmed. CRA insurance adviser Nicholas Brian and MBS general manager Carolyn Clark.
In addition, the group has 10 formalised JVs. The opportunity to expand this offering via further strategic alliances and JV partnerships is regarded as a key driver of future business growth.
More on eTradeWire News
- Enjoy Lake Livingston Like Never Before With Quality Lodging Northshore
- American Medical Depot, Agrawal Family Foundation and Others Team Up for Hurricane Relief Effort
- International Jewish non-profit launches historic initiative to strengthen the plant-based movement
- Promo Launch Your Business Website On the First Page of Google for Only $1200
- Rundgren Radio to Reunite Two Members of Nazz After 50 Years
Initially the two businesses will operate under their own brands whilst a new corporate identity and image is developed. In addition, they will continue to operate from their respective offices, run by their own management but guided by a common board of directors.
The new brand is expected to be announced before the end of the year.
"Looking to the future, we will continue to provide our clients and JV partners the highest standards of professional financial advice, service and support. However, the main benefit is that the merger will enhance our national presence and footprint", said Burden.
Issued jointly by MBS Insurance & Complete Risk Analysis Pty Ltd
Media Enquiries: Mr. Joe Perri
M: +61 412 112 545 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Perri & Associates
- New Jersey Magazine Pre-Interviews Digital Marketing Executive Victor K. Lee
- Icon Coins Honors Late KISS Drummer with Commemorative Coin
- Jeff Sturgis Joins CGI Franchise
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- New Author, Daniel K. Talburt, Thrills With Action-Packed Space Adventure
- My Brother's Keeper Service Center Acquires Haisten's Hospital Property
- New Release! Theocracy by Patrick Boen is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors
- 2019 Silent River Screenplay Competition Winners and Sponsor
- 2019 Maxy Awards "Best Thriller" "Black Frog" By Author B.D. Smith Now Available Worldwide!
- Kissimmee Authors, Thomas J. Williams, EA, and Iris K. Palma, JD, Nominated for Global Award
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- Nick + Stef's Steakhouse Creates Urban Oasis in Downtown Los Angeles
- Walk Up Coffee Shop necessary & sufficient Opens in Logan Square
- Short Film "Standstill" - Official Selection at Bahamas International Film Festival
- Local Paver Cleaning Company Drawing Attention to Breast Cancer and Requesting Support
- SolidTies.com Distributes Redemption Code Coupons from Social Media Promotion
- Used Chevrolet Cruze for sale at Good Fellow's Auto in Toronto
- Alliance's Sharpened Focus on Reaching All Scholars Is Getting Results