Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 322
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 132
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 121
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 121
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 106
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Dr. Bhagat is new Dean, Agri, at RBU
- 100% Practical Event Management Course In Mumbai From NAME Receive An Overwhelming Response
- Screenagers Initiative to Get Cell Phones out of Middle Schools Reaches Jefferson County
- Gail Benzler Joins Seattle Tennis and Education Foundation as Executive Director
- Princess Titus Submission Wins Earth, Wind and Fire Summer Pre-Concert Party At Breaking Bread Café
- DMS Releases Quarterly Report on Higher Education Demand Generation
- Remington College Little Rock Campus offers new Computer-Aided Design and Drafting Diploma Program
- Focus Marketing Brings New Approach to Solving Ed Tech Adoption Challenges
- La Trobe Hosts Bollywood Greats
- Rayat Bahra welcomes its new students
These courses introduce practicing for aspiring appraisers and other allied professionals, including insurance underwriters/adjustors and gemology students, to the most current jewelry appraisal terminology, methods and standards that professional jewelry appraisers use in analyzing and assessing the quality of jewelry in order to establish value, as well as preparing gems and jewelry appraisal reports for insurance coverage.
After attending these courses, students will:
• Better analyze and assess the quality of jewelry in order to establish value;
• Identify common manufacturing methods;
• Understand GIA's Quality Assurance Benchmarks (QAB);
• Understand theories and methodologies relevant to gem and jewelry appraisals for insurance coverage or estate transfers;
• Comprehend basic concepts and vocabulary pertaining to gem and jewelry appraising for insurance coverage or estate transfers;
More on eTradeWire News
- Hassle-Free Oracle Documentation with Brand New dbForge Documenter
- Hip hop group Alliance of Fire release debut single 'Get to You'
- Meddco.com - India's Emerging Healthcare Search Engine
- Over 200 business advisors gather in Denver to help small-business owners exit their businesses
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Evolve IP® Named For Sixth Time to the Inc. 500 | 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Staropramen Beer Legends go Global
• Understand how jewelry is described and documented following ASA's gems and jewelry descriptive elements;
• Evaluate markets and market levels and their relevance to the appraisal assignment and the subject property; and
• Better interpret a professional jewelry appraisal report for use in scheduling insurance coverage or estate planning that complies with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
Expert lectures will be provided by ASA gem and jewelry appraisers and GIA instructors, drawing on decades of experience for examples and classroom discussions in which student participation is encouraged.
Course registration is $1,350 for GJ209E and $1,095 for GJ202.
To register or for more information visit ASA Online or call (800) 272-8258.
The American Society of Appraisers (ASA) is a world renowned and respected international organization dedicated to the appraisal profession. As the oldest and only major appraisal organization representing all appraisal specialists, ASA is devoted to upholding the highest possible standards in all areas of ethics, professionalism, education and designation criteria. Gems and jewelry appraisers educated, tested and designated by the American Society of Appraisers are acknowledged leaders in the gems and jewelry appraisal profession. The Society's Accredited Senior Appraiser designation program includes 108 hours of rigorous instruction; 4 half-day exams; completion of USPAP coursework and testing; valuation reports reviewed by a Board of Examiners; 10,000 hours of fulltime valuation experience; professional; and personal references checked; personal interview; on-going professional education required; adherence to a strict Code of Ethics; with additional advanced requirements for the Master Gemologist Appraiser® program. Which is why the Society's titleholders (Accredited Member, Accredited Senior Appraiser and Master Gemologist Appraiser®) are among those Federal agencies turn to most often to perform the most sensitive assignments, as well as consumers for most all their varied needs, from insurance coverage appraisals to estate valuation and liquidation matters. To learn more about the American Society of Appraisers, visit www.appraisers.org or call (800) 272-8258. To hire a credentialed ASA member, view the Society's free online search tool at www.FindanAppraiser.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- What Bothers You While Renting Porta Potty? And How to get rid of it?
- Public Safety Teams Endorse Candidate Katrina Foley for Mayor 2018
- Metro Ford of OKC Hosts Ford's Drive 4 Your School
- Four Tomoka Eye Associates Staff Have Earned a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant Certification
- KDG's Small Business IT Support Team Addresses "Foreshadow" Attack
- Astroglia Pharma Launches NeuroClub, An Over-the-Counter Brain Health Brand
- A Poetic Mountain Range | Poetry by Hamdi Meça
An independent nonprofit organization, GIA (Gemological Institute of America), established in 1931, is recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology. GIA invented the famous 4Cs of Color, Clarity, Cut and Carat Weight and, in 1953, created the International Diamond Grading System™ which is recognized around the world as the standard for diamond quality. Through research, education, gemological laboratory services and instrument development, the Institute is dedicated to ensuring the public trust in gems and jewelry by upholding the highest standards of integrity, academics, science and professionalism. To learn more about GIA, visit www.gia.edu or call (800) 421-7250.
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- Joydip Gupta joins Scienaptic as India Operations Lead
- Chocolak Is Selling And Shipping Chocolates Directly From The Artisans To End Users Across The Globe
- LinenMe launches new colors in Autumn / Winter 2019 Bed and Bath collections
- Aspioneer listed CMARIX as Top Renowned Brand of the year 2018
- P3iD Technologies Incorporates to accelerate growth
- KRATOS and trade.io announce partnership to democratize commodity trading markets
- Latest & Most Effective B2B Email Marketing Techniques of 2018
- Megicbyte Solutions Started Logo Design Services- Avail Now
- When You Choose Reliable Local Microsoft Support Partner
- Sovereign Home Improvements Now Provides Top Quality Workmanship for Less
- Why is my HP Printer not Taking Paper
- Agriya develops efficient on-demand taxi apps for hassle free travel
- Hindu statesman Rajan Zed to speak at Lutheran Church in Nevada
- Sharenumbersystem Is One Of The Most Popular Automated Income Systems - Constant Source Of Cash
- Businesses choose 'Uber' for recycling
- The Knowledge Group Has Scheduled a Live Webcast on An Overview of an M&A Deal
- Julia Barretto and Joshua Garcia give a modern take on a classic story in "Ngayon at Kailanman"
- AMBEROS Launched Exclusive Collection of Round Beads Baby Teething Necklaces and Bracelets
- South Africa's Cyberspace Administrator Celebrates Women