Popular on eTradeWire
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1513
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 1113
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 962
- United Airlines to Resume Houston-Mérida Route in May - 873
- TL International Group announce the opening of a new Zezgo Rent A Car branch at Fort Lauderdale Airport as the Zezgo brand expands across the USA - 842
- A new startup wants to change the way we travel with one app - 739
- Experience the rich heritage of Six Nations on your fingertips - 669
- KeysCaribbean Extends 'Advance Purchase Rate Discount' Special Offer for a Florida Keys Vacation - 623
- Uzbekistan Travel News: Namangan Flower Festival looking forward to a May Event in Uzbekistan - 596
- NOW OPEN: Pigeon Forge Landing RV Resort, an RVC Outdoor Destination - 564
Similar on eTradeWire
- Moonroof VS. Sunroof - What's The Difference?
- ArborMotion Advises Customers to Protect Their Catalytic Converters
- The Benefits of Buying From Car Dealership vs. Private Seller
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Launches New App: Trophy - Buy & Sell Cars
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q1 2021
- Wash Ninja® Voted 2021 Top 5 Bold City Best Car Wash / Detail Services
- Car Wrapping Mindset With Paul Maleke
- Used Light Grey 2011 Nissan Sentra Available for Sale!
- 2018 Nissan Altima For Sale at Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers
- Last Chance To Win Two Camaros Celebrating 50 Years of Muscle Car High Performance
Attendees can gain insights on upcoming changes to new model work trucks and upfitter integration implications from chassis OEMs. Presenters will share product upgrades and launches, positions on technical issues and key body builder information.
"Since the late 1960s, stakeholders in the work truck industry have attended Truck Product Conference to learn about upcoming commercial vehicles and engage OEM representatives on upfitting-related issues," said Steve Carey, NTEA president & CEO. "They've come to rely on this annual event to hear directly from chassis manufacturers and identify potential challenges and solutions to vehicle updates and modifications. In turn, OEMs view this conference as a chance to connect directly with the industry to gain insight into how their vehicles are being upfit and modified. We knew it was important to move forward with hosting the event for the industry this year, even if the format had to transition."
More on eTradeWire News
- Attorney Aaron Parnas Joins Florida Justice Center Board of Directors
- Post-accident testing needs to take place in the correct mode
- Why Pisces People Are Key To New Age Of Aquarius - 2021 Horoscope
- Community Cooperative's annual Soup Kitchen Benefit honors the late Sam Galloway, Jr
- A Checklist for Your Spring Tree Care Routine
This year's event features a three-day program in a virtual format with a series of OEM presentations followed by live Q&A. Registrants can access dedicated exhibitor and sponsor pages containing videos, links to key resources and body builder details, and contact information for company representatives.
Participating chassis manufacturers
• Ford Commercial Vehicles
• Freightliner Custom Chassis
• Hino Trucks
• International Truck
• Isuzu Commercial Truck of America
• Ram Commercial
Truck Product Conference registration pricing is $69 NTEA members and $139 nonmembers. Visit ntea.com/truckproductconference (https://www.ntea.com/truckproductconference) to register and find more details, including a schedule of events, participating OEMs, event sponsors and FAQs.
Established in 1964, NTEA (http://www.ntea.com/) – The Association for the Work Truck Industry represents more than 2,200 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show® (http://www.worktruckshow.com/). The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario. NTEA staff are knowledgeable and experienced in a variety of areas related to the work truck industry. Visit ntea.com/meetourexperts (http://www.ntea.com/meetourexperts) to learn more or request an interview.
More on eTradeWire News
- SCBIO Issues Life Sciences Strategic Plan to Drive Industry Growth
- The Secret to a Perfect Burger
- Creative Ways to Recognise and Reward Employees
- Interior Design in Toronto (GTA)
- Steve Muehler – Paralegal – Mergers & Acquisitions Investment Banking & Advisory
- Anduin to Showcase Intelligence-Based-Billing™ at 2021 Rainmaker SuperConference
- Heavy Equipment Company Digs in During Pandemic
- Axiomtek Partners with LIPS Corporation for 3D AI Vision Solution on NVIDIA® Jetson Product Line
- Histria Books Announces the Release of the Dying Art by Joe Kilgore
- Beverly "Mama" Sherman Makes Amazon's Bestseller List in Football Biographies Pre & Post Book Launch
- AscendTMS And project44 Partner To Provide SMB Carriers With A Complete Digital Freight Ecosystem
- Aptika is now a Honeywell Performance Partner
- Award-winning Writer Alaina Warren Zachary's "Crankey Village, NM" is comedy gold at Festivals
- Who really committed a crime here.The judge, District attorney, or was it the defending attorney?
- YourDataConnect Launches YDC Data Monetization University
- GamePoint's basketball league offers $120K salaries to teen players
- Fatty Acid Esters Market Overview, Leading Players and Forecast Report by 2030
- Desaltek: A new ecommerce website for water treatment solutions in Australia
- Orchestry and JSC Announce their Partnership to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
- Leaders Explore Common Ground on National Parks and Tourism
- Keith Arthur Bolden "The Acting Professor" in Summer Blockbuster The Conjuring
- First Token Launches on Julpad on May 19 with African Crypto Exchange, Quidax
- Nominations Open for 2021 Annual National Women of Influence Awards
- Mango Animate Releases Text Video Maker
- Rising superstar Y.LUCK performs at exclusive sold out show for females only