Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
Similar on eTradeWire
- Safety is the top priority for pressure vessel manufacturers
- NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc. - New Report: How 3D Printing Optimizes Supply Chains & Manufacturing
- Control System Labs Celebrates 50th Anniversary in Buffalo, NY
- InfinityQS Offers an Online ProFicient™ Fundamentals Course in Response to COVID-19
- Custom medal design provides high-quality options for donor gifts
- ATEC Expands Amplifier Rental Inventory with the AE Techron 8500 Series
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- New Hampshire Company Offers Technology to Automate Social Distance Monitoring and Contact Tracing
- New Manufacturers' Resource: Dynamic Improvement Group Works to Boost Factory Efficiencies
- Limitless Herbal Ltd Closes on Multi-Million Dollar CBD Deal
The webinar, entitled "Navigating Machine & Equipment Valuation COVID-19 Concerns" will air Thursday, April 9, 2020 from 1:00-3:00pm ET. Register online at: https://bit.ly/3bNhUiJ.
Presenting experts Dennis A. Bolton II, ASA, R. Lee Robinette, ASA, and John Russell, will detail out what to consider when valuing machine & equipment assets during a crisis. They will address how to value assets during a crisis, provide the latest updates on state and local stay-in-place and business operations orders, regulatory revisions and appraisal guidelines. Presenters will also share advice on how appraisers can continue their services through this crisis. Registrants are encouraged to send COVID-19 questions or concerns by April 8, 2020 to email@example.com for webinar discussion considerations.
More on eTradeWire News
- ramsac receives Best Company award and named one of top companies to work for in the South East
- Retail Consultancy Brand RetailRecovery Launches Providing Free Support to the Retail Sector
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- Easy Daily Cash Your Source To Get Free Traffic To Your Website
- Make happiness possible every day, starting today
Questions or requests for further information about this joint announcement may be directed to: Association of Machinery and Equipment Appraisers (800) 537-8629, American Society of Appraisers (800) 272-8258, Equipment Appraisers Association of North America (800) 790-1053 or Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (202) 238-3400.
Association of Machinery and Equipment Appraisers (AMEA)
For more information about AAA, visit https://amea.org or call (800) 537-8629.
American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
For more information about ASA, visit www.appraisers.org or call (800) 272-8258.
Equipment Appraisers Association of North America (EAANA)
For more information about ISA, visit https://eaana.org or call (800) 790-1053.
Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA)
For more information about ISA, visit https://www.elfaonline.org or call (202) 238-3400.
- Steven England Brings Retirement And Income Radio To North Carolina
- Additional Team Members Bring Specialized Expertise to New Conrey Financial Services Department
- Everything to Know About Business Insurance and Riot Coverage
- John Flynn Hospital to power up health care on the Gold Coast
- Attn: Media Companies: Don't let another Halloween Season go by without doing this very special kind of Halloween Promotion
- Las Vegas Urban League Launches New Website Highlighting WIC Program's Community Resources
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Charlie Janes
- End Racism Now! - Black Lives Matter
- Houston Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, releases official statement on the unrest in America and announces virtual rally
- SoftPro® Wins Dual Gold Stevie® Awards in 2020 American Business Awards®
- LITE IS ON FIRE, Twenty Episodes and a Wide Variety of Guests So Far
- Creative Media Commerce Announces Website Redesign of Star Academic Coaching Website
- The Bond Between Father and Son is Tested in Passer's Fantasy Debut
- Prospect Financial Group, Inc. Ranks In Scotsman's Top 25 Wholesale Lenders
- Adobe Creative Cloud Training in Dallas Area with One Person Per Classroom Guaranteed
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- MBA Spring Tour Kicks Off June 6
- Barrymore model home now open in Brightwater
- ECoffeeFinder.com Launches New Coffee Mug Collection
- Attorney Dan Geherin Gives Advice Among Unrest