Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- What is sustainable construction?
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- New ezCheckprinting & Virtual Printer Remains Same Cost In 2021 For Customers Utilizing Quickbooks
- Global Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis, Share, Growth Drivers and Forecast to 2030
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
- A newly released book - Life's Lessons Learned
- Sirius XM Radio's Wealthy Ways Show with Dr. Willie Jolley, Interviews Revered Thought-leader
- SimplyCast Aids Businesses with COVID-19 Contact Tracing with Contactless Check-in Solution
- Dominique Jackson, Star of "Pose" on FX, Lends Her Celebrity to Support United We Rise
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
Attendees of Leadership NEXT will hear from Stefanie Edwards, chief development and operating officer of Community Cooperative, a nonprofit with a mission to eliminate hunger and homelessness in Lee County. Edwards is a graduate of the Lutgert College of Business at Florida Gulf Coast University and oversees all of Community Cooperative's operations, fundraising, development and volunteer programs that include 3,500 volunteers with more than 40,000 hours last year.
During the program, Edwards will discuss the increased need for Community Cooperative's services due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting impact on staff, volunteers, clients and the community. Edwards will also share more about Community Cooperative's new Plate It Up! Chef Challenge, where local chefs create dishes from a selection of mystery ingredients that were donated to the nonprofit's Community Market or to its Food Rescue Program.
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Announcing My Live Bookkeeper-QuickBooks Expert Helps Small Business Owners & Staff Learn QuickBooks
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- "The Yuletide Caper" is a Fun Holiday Escapade Filled with Romance, Hope, and Goodwill
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety at the Dentist Office
Attendees of Leadership NEXT represent a variety of businesses and industries throughout Southwest Florida. Sessions take place from 5 to 7 p.m. on the second Tuesday of every month and offer opportunities to develop new knowledge and skills, establish working relationships with colleagues and engage in valuable programs and discussions to further enhance their careers. Leadership NEXT's annual sponsor is the Florida Gulf Coast University Alumni Association.
The Leadership NEXT program is free for members of the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce and $5 for future members. Attendees can register in advance at FortMyers.org (http://www.fortmyers.org/) to receive webinar login credentials.
About the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce:
Serving Lee County and surrounding areas since 1989, the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce, Inc. is a business organization of professionals who support and promote a progressive, sustainable community. The Chamber represents over 750 businesses, professionals and individuals throughout Lee County, providing opportunities for members to participate in a variety of meaningful networking, educational and community- and business-focused programs and events. The Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce is located at 2310 Edwards Drive in downtown Fort Myers. For additional information regarding membership opportunities or events please call 239-332-2930 or visit www.fortmyers.org. For the latest news and updates, follow the Chamber on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gfmcc or Twitter at @FtMyersChamber (http://www.twitter.com/FtMyersChamber).
More on eTradeWire News
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows Announces Final Opportunity to Buy
- C2 Clean Beauty to Collaborate with BETTINA'S of Los Gatos for Holiday Trunk Show
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Esri Silver Business Partner, Bay Park DS, Awarded the Esri Release Ready Specialty Designation
- Clocks, watches, art glass, signed jewelry and lamps all do well in Miller & Miller's Nov. 21st sale
- Actress Ashley Forrestier Stars in New OWN Reality Series "Put a Ring on It"
- "Reflections: More Tales from Tipperary" by Edward Forde Hickey is published
- 2016 Brown Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale!
- Ocean ENT now offers SomnoGuard® Oral Appliance Therapy
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Results from Annual Holiday Food Drives
- Helpful Tips to Get Naturally Clear Skin
- Benefits of Alternative Medicine Overshadowed by Wellness Culture Greed
- Thanksgiving Hosts Can Be Sued As COVID Superspreaders
- Physiotherapy in Holland Landing, East Gwillimbury
- Attorney Symone Redwine is "Ready to Love"
- New Book Published by MoonPhaze LLC
- 3D HoloGroup Adds Product Warranty to Product Line
- When Uncertainty Becomes Certain - A REV.1 Engineering® White Paper
- 3D HoloGroup Offers Free for the Holidays!
- Asteroom and BHHS Fox & Roach bring agents innovative 3D Tours
- Ball State Alum and Professional Football Player, Tuni Ropati
- Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort Leads The Way To Family Holiday Pleasure And More
- Pooley Accounting Services Named To Expertise List of Best Accountants In St. Louis