Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 249
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 172
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 168
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 162
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 158
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 154
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 149
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales 115
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Top Travel Humor Book French Like Moi: A Midwesterner in Paris Moves to Second Printing
- Call for Submissions: Black Artists Submit Your Work for 'Love is War' Exhibit
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- #MakeSpaceForPace dress collection campaign breaks collections records for Pace's Love That Dress!
- U.S. Justice Department, SEC, IRS and Judges Discuss Cross-Border Fraud Litigation at Virtual Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Forum Next Month
- Global Bhagavad Gita Convention 2020 - A perfect platform to harness the inner strength
- McKenzie Mortuary Presents "Purchase with a Purpose" A Benefit to Support Families of Those impacted by Covid-19
- Wild Weekend Planned for Int'l Wild Bunch Film Fest in Willcox Arizona, Oct 2/4
- Talent Concierge® continues to add Hallmark Talent to their Most Requested Speaking Roster – New Premium Content From Today's Most Daring Minds
- Free Covid-19 Testing, Asthma & COPD Screenings At Ebenezer Baptist Church
Leadership NEXT will provide an overview of Lee County's response to COVID-19, including the LeeCares program and its efforts to offer immediate assistance for individuals, families and businesses recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic. To date, LeeCares has invested over $16 million into the community through its individual and business assistance programs, has distributed 1.2 million PPE items to small businesses and is also supporting childcare and food pantry assistance programs through United Way. Its services continue to expand with the recent launch of its Business Rehire grant program, which offers further assistance to businesses that are rehiring employees laid off or furloughed due to the pandemic.
The August program will be led by Brian Hamman, chair of the Lee County Commission, and John Talmage, director of the Lee County Economic Development Office. A Lee County native, Hamman's priorities as a county commissioner are to bring jobs to the community, keep taxes low and protect the environment that draws so many to the region. Talmage has spent his career working in economic development for both municipal governments and research organizations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Jeff Perkins Joins North Highland as Vice President
- TVS Family Network Adds A Dozen New Sitcoms to its Schedule on Watch Your.TV
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Used 2017 BMW 3 Series for Sale
The Leadership NEXT program is sponsored by WearTheFund, a wholesale custom apparel company. WearTheFund is offering all registered attendees $100 off a purchase of $200 or more of logoed apparel.
Attendees of Leadership NEXT represent a variety of businesses and industries throughout Southwest Florida. Sessions take place from 5 to 7 p.m. on the second Tuesday of every month and offer opportunities to develop new knowledge and skills, establish working relationships with colleagues and engage in valuable programs and discussions to further enhance their careers. Leadership NEXT's annual sponsor is the Florida Gulf Coast University Alumni Association.
The Leadership NEXT program is free for members of the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce and $5 for future members. Attendees can register in advance at http://www.FortMyers.org to receive webinar login credentials.
- How to deal with imposter Syndrome
- SBT Alliance Launches Safe Space School Initiative
- Kuester Management Group Reveals Tips for Improving HOA Board Service
- Wound Care Market Insights, Key Players, Growth and Future Scope
- ezPaycheck Payroll Software Now Available for a Limited Time with Special Pricing
- 'Serialized TV' Takes A Step Back To Look At The Soap Opera Industry
- Introducing 'Modern Treatise's New Editor-In-Chief, Connor Bryant
- Paula Abdul and iHeart Radio Announce Winners of the UpLive USA Virtual Music Competition: "Singing For The World" #SFTW
- The Known World needs a fix or things could get very ugly
- AXT Add Vieworks Bio-Imaging Solutions to Their Preclinical Imaging Portfolio
- Corona Daze Professional Development Group Wins, Business Insider Award
- Former Kifinti Solutions Consultant releases a19 UAT Test Scripts Module for Ivanti Best Practices System
- Agallah & Sadat X - The Gods Have Arrived
- Sign Up for the Best Email List on Google!
- Save Up To 35% Off And Extra Discount By Beautyforever Hair Coupon
- Get the latest on NAD+ at the 2020 BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit
- LMG Introduce YALE x PEACEBIRD MEN Collaboration
- Amore Transitional Group, Inc. re-launches in southwest Atlanta
- Clothes Rental App Changes The Way You Dress
- Health Insurance Coverage for Newborns