Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 206
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 179
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 172
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 130
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 125
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 118
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
Similar on eTradeWire
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Multicultural Network www.UnityFirst.com presents "Inclusion Always Matters: How to Navigate the New 'Now'" – a Virtual Conversation
- A Perfect Match In Entertainment and Love! Josie Passantino and Matt Boone Wed!
- Trade with Africa® Business Summit Advances U.S. trade with Africa
- Ahlers & Ogletree has major auctions slated for fall starting with White Oaks in Atlanta Sept. 12-13
- IBAW Presents "Security in an Uncertain World"
- Chowderfest 2020 pivots to Soup up the Local Economy with Month of Tasting and Hybrid Events
- Rock and Roll San Diego Introduces New Livestreaming Feature
- Unreasonable Kids and OpenNorfolk Partner to Inspire Kid-Superheroes (Community Advocates) to Lead
- Inaugural "Per Invite" Virtual Italian Comedy Film Festival Jul 31- Sep 5 2020
An economic impact survey conducted by Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) found that 91% of respondents experienced decreased demand due to the coronavirus. FGCU's Lutgert College of Business and Marieb College of Health & Human Services recently launched "Restart SWFL" to help the local business community along the path to recovery. The initiative aims to mobilize the collective expertise and resources of the university and its local partners to help businesses respond to the impact of the pandemic on their operations, workforces, vendors and customers.
During the Leadership NEXT program, Christopher Westley, dean of FGCU's Lutgert College of Business, will provide an overview of Restart SWFL and the resources that are available to local businesses. Westley will also provide an overview of how to earn the Restart SWFL Seal of Confidence, which designates businesses that have pledged to adhere to the highest of standards involving health, business and ethical practices. Upon meeting set qualifications, business owners can display the Seal of Confidence on their websites or places of business to help raise consumer confidence.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Constitutional Walking Tour and OnCell Announce Launch of New Philadelphia Visitor App
- Giftapart now available in Canada
- Intracoastal Construction Welcomes Sales Director Alesha Richmond
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- Tim O'Brien Homes Wins 2020 Department of Energy Innovation Award
Attendees of Leadership NEXT represent a variety of businesses and industries throughout Southwest Florida. Sessions take place from 5 to 7 p.m. on the second Tuesday of every month and offer opportunities to develop new knowledge and skills, establish working relationships with colleagues and engage in valuable programs and discussions to further enhance their careers. Leadership NEXT's annual sponsor is the Florida Gulf Coast University Alumni Association.
The Leadership NEXT program is free for members of the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce and $5 for future members. Attendees can register in advance at http://www.FortMyers.org to receive webinar login credentials.
About the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce:
Serving Lee County and surrounding areas since 1989, the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce, Inc. is a business organization of professionals who support and promote a progressive, sustainable community. The Chamber represents over 900 businesses, professionals and individuals throughout Lee County, providing opportunities for members to participate in a variety of meaningful networking, educational and community- and business-focused programs and events. The Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce is located at 2310 Edwards Drive in downtown Fort Myers. For additional information regarding membership opportunities or events please call 239-332-2930 or visit http://www.fortmyers.org. For the latest news and updates, follow the Chamber on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/gfmcc or Twitter at @FtMyersChamber.
More on eTradeWire News
- StoweAway Productions Develops New Scripted Series "Slave Stealers"
- GreenPointe Developers Welcomes Dream Finders Homes, Lennar and Richmond American Homes to Tributary
- UNRIVALED Launches New Inside the Jersey Profile Featuring WNBA Player Lauren Cox
- Last Chance to Enter to Win a Special-Edition 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4x4 Hand-Picked by Dennis Collins of BLKMTN!
- Gerrymandering creates hard road in Wisconsin
- Want to Change the Laws in Your Area?
- Elite Middle and Secondary School Offers Interactive Online Learning Platform
- Digital Defense Announces New Partner Program for Managed Service Providers
- The death of Naya Rivera was an accidental drowning | Criminal Defense and DUI | Red Metric Law
- Mission Fat Hearts Movie Campaign Hopes to Inspire Ripples of Kindness That Turn Into Waves
- Gerber, LLC Hosts "What Should You Be Tracking For Success?"
- American Bar Foundation Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth M. Weldon Into the Fellows
- Help for Hotels as They Reopen - Hyperion Biotechnology Offers Legionella Water Testing
- Wellfit Girls announces new leadership transition
- Fort Myers Brewing Company releases a limited-edition Pilsner to benefit boy battling cancer
- Attorney Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law releases video discussing Trump's use of federal agents
- Healthy Lee launches Teacher Appreciation Contest
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida receives grant from the Community Foundation for $5,000
- COVID-19 Halts Fundraising of Colon Cancer Research in Kansas City
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Roque Plast S.A. de C.V. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Command Brands Gel AntiBac
- Parenting Kids with ADHD and Related Challenges Just Got A Lot Easier
- Virtual Play in Pre-Production on The Story Of First Civil Rights Martyrs Harry T. & Harriette Moore
- Find Your ID NYC: Dreamcast McFly's Ode to Body Positivity with New Single "Big Gurl"
- IPGARD Launches DPMST Series DisplayPort Secure KVM