Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 545
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 452
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 253
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 224
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 204
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 172
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 138
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 137
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 136
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 125
Similar on eTradeWire
- Vote to Honor Essential Workers In Gratitude Campaign Organized by Jackie Bertolette At HauteOhio.com
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- Boys & Girls Club of Collier County to host 'Youth of the Year' celebration on Feb. 23
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Tucson Mayor Regina Romero with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 34th Tribute to Mayors
- EstateOfMind's Feb. 13th two-session online auction has militaria, fine art, decorative accessories
- TeeVid Disrupts The Event Industry
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association and CareerSource SWFL host job fair
An economic impact survey conducted by Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) found that 91% of respondents experienced decreased demand due to the coronavirus. FGCU's Lutgert College of Business and Marieb College of Health & Human Services recently launched "Restart SWFL" to help the local business community along the path to recovery. The initiative aims to mobilize the collective expertise and resources of the university and its local partners to help businesses respond to the impact of the pandemic on their operations, workforces, vendors and customers.
During the Leadership NEXT program, Christopher Westley, dean of FGCU's Lutgert College of Business, will provide an overview of Restart SWFL and the resources that are available to local businesses. Westley will also provide an overview of how to earn the Restart SWFL Seal of Confidence, which designates businesses that have pledged to adhere to the highest of standards involving health, business and ethical practices. Upon meeting set qualifications, business owners can display the Seal of Confidence on their websites or places of business to help raise consumer confidence.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pyramid Technology CEO and Owner Tony Mavusi nominated for EY's National Entrepreneur of the Year
- New Solutions With Professional Auto Repair Servicing Atlanta Georgia & Surrounding Counties & More!
- Push Money Entertainment Released the New Music Video, "RNS (Pack It Up) ft Jadakiss" by Capo Diablo
- PPGJLI Administrative Director Jacklyn Milton Honored as a Literary Leader
- PPGJLI Children's Book Takes Top Award in Minnesota Author Project Contest
Attendees of Leadership NEXT represent a variety of businesses and industries throughout Southwest Florida. Sessions take place from 5 to 7 p.m. on the second Tuesday of every month and offer opportunities to develop new knowledge and skills, establish working relationships with colleagues and engage in valuable programs and discussions to further enhance their careers. Leadership NEXT's annual sponsor is the Florida Gulf Coast University Alumni Association.
The Leadership NEXT program is free for members of the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce and $5 for future members. Attendees can register in advance at http://www.FortMyers.org to receive webinar login credentials.
About the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce:
Serving Lee County and surrounding areas since 1989, the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce, Inc. is a business organization of professionals who support and promote a progressive, sustainable community. The Chamber represents over 900 businesses, professionals and individuals throughout Lee County, providing opportunities for members to participate in a variety of meaningful networking, educational and community- and business-focused programs and events. The Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce is located at 2310 Edwards Drive in downtown Fort Myers. For additional information regarding membership opportunities or events please call 239-332-2930 or visit http://www.fortmyers.org. For the latest news and updates, follow the Chamber on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/gfmcc or Twitter at @FtMyersChamber.
More on eTradeWire News
- A new research paper explores the various philosophical arguments against slavery
- Silicon Review Nominates Brio Benefits to its 30 Fastest Growing Private Companies to Watch List
- HemogloBind™ Cited in Pesticide Toxicology Study of Post-Mortem Changes in Blood
- Stimulus Real Estate Identifies Income Avenues For Real Estate Agents
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Michigan $1 Billion Lotto Winner Was Shopping for CHILI?! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- CEDC Awards Students with Fernandez Leadership Fund Scholarships
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Free for National Handwriting Day
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida receives donation to expand solar power to its campus
- Applied Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma
- Frank J. Gorshin, CLU, Brings Safe Money Radio To Myrtle Beach & Charleston
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Air Fry Plus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- MahoganyBooks one of 12 bookstores nationwide tapped to participate in an evening with Cicely Tyson and Whoopi Goldberg
- Novo Precision is a Premier Spring Detangling Solution Provider in the US
- Fresno Furnished Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- CARB One-Stop Truck Event Features DPFTRAC Exhibit - DPF Cleaning, DPF Tracking, Compliance Reports
- Bay River College Enters Into Partnership with the Punjab Higher Education Commission