Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- Historic Black Neighborhood Celebrates Juneteenth with First Historical Marker
- Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida launch climate change patch
- Steps When Hiring A Tree Service Company
- NewAge(R) Industries Celebrates 10 Years of Solar Energy
- Emergency Tree Services Throughout The GTA
- Outdoor Gear Company Launches New Product in Time for Father's Day
- Sunshine Ace Hardware offers support to Coastal Conservation Association
- All About Oak Trees From Five Star Tree Services
- Dale Walsh, CIH, CSP, of Walsh Certified Consultants, Inc., Joins NTEF'S Advisory Board
The meeting confirmed that the National Parks Association of Queensland (NPAQ) and the Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC) both seek to foster member and public interest in, enjoyment of, and respect for National Parks and nature conservation and promote appropriate and balanced measures for visitors to experience National Parks while conserving the natural and cultural environment.
"We won't necessarily always see eye-to-eye on all issues concerning the conservation and uses by different stakeholders of our marine and terrestrial national parks," explained Susanne Cooper, President of NPAQ.
More on eTradeWire News
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
"But we acknowledge there are areas where our collaboration with the QTIC as the peak industry body for our state can help us achieve the objectives of the NPAQ as one of the oldest and most enduring environmental organisations in Queensland."
While Queensland now has more than 1,000 national parks and other protected areas, it has long suffered from under-investment in conservation and land management, with only around 8% of its land area protected—the lowest proportion of Australia's states and territories and less than half of the international recommendation for protected areas under guidelines from the Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN).
"Now, over 90 years since NPAQ was formed, our not-for-profit organisation continues to promote the preservation, expansion, good management and presentation of National Parks, and supports nature conservation in Queensland," said Ms Cooper.
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet