Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 800
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 547
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 112
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- mytaptrack® Named "2019 Classroom Tech Solution of the Year" by EdTech Breakthrough Awards
- Students from Katz Yeshiva High School Travel to Guatemala for 4-Days of Service, Cultural Immersion
- Winds of Spirit Breezes to a Gold Medal in the Prestigious Nautilus Book Award
- Children's book championing wildlife protection a finalist at BookCon's "The Spark"
- New Jersey Educator Honored With Mensa Foundation Distinguished Teacher Award
- Former Farmington Schools Superintendent to Join K-12 Analytics Firm Eidex®
- Speech Codes May Be FUCT by Supreme Court Ruling
- Summer SAT and ACT Prep Classes Start Soon
- ACF Technologies appoints Frank Azimpour as Vice-President of Operations
- Homeschooling and Working While Raising Amazing Kids by LM Preston releases in August to the rise in Working Parents Considering Homeschooling
The Effingham County camp is scheduled for June 24-28; in Chatham County, it will be held July 8-19.
Camp Buddy offers programs to prepare children for the upcoming school year with the goal of promoting information retention from the previous year. Special education teachers along with occupational, physical and speech therapists have worked to design a customized curriculum for the program.
"Camp Buddy has helped many children to excel in new areas and become stronger students as they approach the upcoming year," said Pam Hussey, Chatham Camp Buddy director. "We look forward to continuing and even bolstering that legacy with our eleventh year."
Activities will include a special field trip, crafts, music, dancing, pet therapy and operating the camp store.
This year's Chatham Camp Buddy will have a Super Hero theme designed to bring an action-filled twist to camp activities such as music, dance, arts and crafts as well as STEM activities, baking and math games.
More on eTradeWire News
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
Chatham County high school campers will ride the city bus to visit Bitty and Beau's coffee shop where they will learn about employment, make cookies and deliver them to the Ronald McDonald House. They also will pack food at America's Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia.
Information on Chatham Camp Buddy:
Dates: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from Monday, July 8 through Friday, July 19.
Times: Middle and high school camps will be 9 a.m.-1 p.m., and elementary school camp will be 1 p.m.-4 p.m. Preschoolers will attend from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Location: Marshpoint Elementary School in Savannah, Ga.
For more information about Chatham Camp Buddy, contact Pam Hussey at (912) 220-6429 or email@example.com.
Information on Effingham Camp Buddy:
Dates: Every day from Monday, June 24, through Friday, June 28.
Times: Camp for ages 3-9 will be 8:30-11:30 a.m., and camp for ages 10 and up will be 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Location: Blandford Elementary School in Rincon, Ga.
To learn more about Effingham Camp Buddy, contact Molly Marchese at (912) 213-9127 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Buddy is sponsored by the Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society and is made possible through the generosity of the community, friends and families of LDSS and events such as the Buddy Walk and Night of Champions. For more information about LDSS, visit http://www.ldssga.org/
More on eTradeWire News
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
ABOUT THE LOWCOUNTRY DOWN SYNDROME SOCIETY
The Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society (LDSS) supports people with Down syndrome and their families through local leadership, support, outreach, education and advocacy. Meetings are held every fourth Tuesday of the month, typically with a guest speaker and social time for families to meet and interact. LDSS encourages the whole family to attend; children of all ages are welcome. LDSS is an affiliate of the National Down Syndrome Society. For more information about LDSS, visit ldssga.org
Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society
10701 Abercorn St., #60786
Savannah, GA 31420
Carriage Trade Public Relations
- Pavese Law Firm partners recognized as Florida Trend's 2019 Legal Elite
- Trucker Huss Director Freeman Levinrad Named President of NIPA San Francisco Chapter
- Adjustable High-Speed Acquisition for Test and Simulation
- bisco Announces Authorization for Advanced Thermal Solutions
- Reggae Report Publisher Releases "Reggae Trilogy Vol. 1: 200+ 80s & 90s Artist Headshots"
- Omnichain Recognized on Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top 100 Supply Chain Projects List
- LARC Aiming for Ability Clay Shooting Tournament Raises $14,000
- Las Vegas Latino Bar Association Plans ¡Andale! 5K to Help Equalize Law School Admissions
- Holli Bryant Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Evolve IP Revolutionizes DaaS Delivery with High Security, Flexibility and User Experience
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on Hawkeye Gold and Diamond, Inc. (V:HAWK)
- Rosario Central USA Earns Promotion to UPSL Division I Florida Central Division
- Home Renovation and Improvement
- The Dieringer Research Group Named One of Wisconsin's Fastest Growing Firms
- Cookie & Milk: A Scientifically Stunt-tastic Sisterhood
- Orange Effect Foundation Expands with Addition of New Board Members
- The Las Vegas Latino Bar Association fundraises to equalize law school
- Long Island School of Rock Students to Perform at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland on Tuesday
- The Buzzards of the Buttery Inn
- Who is Cyril Grayson? An Intimate Look Inside the Life of Saints New Wide Receiver