Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Interview with Christiane Niederlaender, at AMBR Consulting, released ahead of SMi's RNA Therapeu
- NADH Oxidase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- ExpressCells appoints Dr. Sajad S. Bilgrami to Board of Directors
- HealthCodes DNA launches genetic testing products in 31 new stores
- Re-Stem Biotech Receives GMP Certification of its Upgraded Cleanrooms in Suzhou
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Homocysteine Lyase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
Projects will be sourced from the partners' own project portfolios and their academic networks, spanning a broad range of universities, university hospitals and research institutions. ISAR and LDC will cooperate closely throughout the drug discovery process in alignment with their academic partners. ISAR will contribute its leading stem cell and genomic engineering know-how to generate the next generation of disease models and assay technologies that will improve drug discovery and lead validation processes as well as patient stratification in clinical trials. The LDC will use its proven integrated drug discovery capabilities and leverage its global industry network for subsequent commercialization.
"With our highly synergistic competencies, we are perfectly positioned to unlock the potential of regenerative medicine," says Bert Klebl, CEO of the LDC. "We can start right away, and we are very much looking forward to launching our first joint projects."
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
Ulrich Gerth, CEO of ISAR, continues: "Applied stem cell biology and genome engineering technologies have advanced enormously and enable therapeutics discovery for complex diseases. We currently forge strategic partnerships with industry partners in priority areas to translate our key technologies into therapies. The agreement with the LDC is a very valuable, complementary addition to diversify our portfolio and increase ISAR's bandwidth."
Dr. Bert Klebl
CEO, Lead Discovery Center
Tel: +49 (231) 974270 00
Dr. Ulrich C. Gerth
CEO, ISAR Bioscience GmbH
Tel: +49 (89) 356475 400
About the LDC
Lead Discovery Center (LDC) was established in 2008 by the technology transfer organization Max Planck Innovation, as a novel approach to capitalize on the potential of excellent basic research for the discovery of new therapies for diseases with high medical need.
The LDC takes on promising early-stage projects from academia and transforms them into innovative pharmaceutical leads that reach initial proof-of-concept in animals. In close collaboration with high-profile partners from academia and industry, the LDC is building a strong and growing portfolio of small molecule leads with exceptional medical and commercial potential. The LDC sustains a strong partnership with the Max Planck Society, has licensed assets and formed alliances with AstraZeneca, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck KGaA, Daiichi-Sankyo, Qurient, Johnson&Johnson Innovation, Sotio, RaND, Apeiron Biologics and Gruenenthal as well as leading translational drug discovery centres around the globe.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
About ISAR Bioscience GmbH
ISAR Bioscience GmbH (ISAR:Institute for Stem Cell & Applied Regenerative Medicine Research) overcomes current limitations of stem cell research to advance discovery of novel therapeutics and industrial biotechnology solutions and products. ISAR uses human induced pluripotent stem cell (hiPSC) and genome engineering technologies to build the next generation of disease models for drug discovery and regenerative medicine as well as cellular models that emulate the human senses. As progressive translational research hub, ISAR forges strategic partnerships with industry partners to immediately translate academic achievements and ideas into industrial solutions and products under one roof.
ISAR was founded in 2018 by scientists, drug discovery professionals, and science entrepreneurs who share the passion that immediate translation of scientific discoveries offers an unprecedented opportunity to discover and develop effective pharmaceutical therapeutics as well as industrial biotechnology products and at the same time enhance economic productivity of knowledge societies.
ISAR attracted an initial 20 Mio € funding from the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy to support ISAR's translational R&D concept. Part of this substantial support will be dedicated for joint projects within the ISAR collaboration framework.
ISAR Bioscience GmbH
+49 89 356475 400
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- State Officials Recognize Congregation Ruach Israel in Celebration of their 40th Birthday
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling
- Basic Invite Comes out with Retirement Invitations for any Retiree