Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 188
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 181
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 151
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 131
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 129
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 127
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Constitutional Walking Tour and OnCell Announce Launch of New Philadelphia Visitor App
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Isla Cozumel's Reopening Campaign. A Cry for Help or Nirvana for Relaxation?
- GetMyBoat Exceeds $80MM ARR with Spike in Demand for Boat Rentals
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Takes Home AAA's Four Diamond and is Rated a Top Hotel at Tripadvisor's Travelers' Choice Awards
- LBI Chowderfest launches Online Shop for Official 2020 Merchandise
- Shorefield Holidays Awarded Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
"Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, we were actively working on the new updates to our tourism outreach including a complete re-design of our tourism brochure and marketing materials", said Interim President & CEO Dr. Sylvia Burgess. "We are excited to finally showcase the new display of unique attractions and cuisine located in our community". Burgess said, "Throughout the 30-page spread, visitors will be impressed by the wide variety of unique shopping opportunities, museums, local favorite restaurants and quality hotels available to the avid traveler".
The Lawton Fort Sill Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau's new Tourism Brochure is available to download free on both the Chamber and CVB websites. Print copies will be made available at travelok.com.
About Lawton Fort Sill Chamber of Commerce
More on eTradeWire News
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
The Lawton Fort Sill Chamber of Commerce is a strong, action-oriented organization. Over 850 investors work through the Chamber to advance economic growth. The Chamber asserts a leadership role in the development of increased business and tourism opportunities, the unification of our military and business community, the advancement of a pro-business legislative agenda, and in the promotion of community enrichment.
About Lawton Fort Sill Convention & Visitors Bureau
The Lawton Fort Sill Convention & Visitors Bureau is a non-profit organization responsible for promoting tourism, meetings, conventions and special events for the area. The Lawton Fort Sill Convention & Visitors Bureau provides helpful materials for new residents, and prospective visitors of the community through resources that include detailed information on recreational activities, hotels, community events, local restaurants and things to do.
Lawton Fort Sill Chamber of Commerce
- Broadway Style Singer Ricky Comeaux Is Tilting Windmills With New Single "I, Don Quixote"
- New Simple Logger Series of Data Loggers from AEMC
- Educe Group Receives SOC 2 Certification
- Would you hand your 16-year-old son the keys to your new Ferrari?
- Investigation after coughing on others during Corona Virus| Red Metric Law| Criminal Defense and DUI
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Now Available for Retail at Independent Pet Stores, Vets and Groomers
- "The Maria Liberati Show," Releases Episode Discussing Wine
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- New MASTERS Podcast Features Melissa Yamaguchi with Feng Shui Strategies for These Unsettling Times
- B&O Railroad Museum Launches Farmers Market As Community Outreach Safe Shopping Event
- Horizon Foundation announces 2020 slate of officers of Lee County businesses
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Is your Eastern Shore Contractor licensed and insured for projects over $10,000.00?
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Tips to Prevent Fire Ants and Other Annoying Pests from Getting in Your Home