Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 213
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 163
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 155
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 150
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 146
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 125
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 124
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 115
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Docufraud Canada Advises Court of British Columbia Announcement "Be Prepared To Proceed"
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- New San Diego Office to Launch Snell & Wilmer's First Podcast, CalCurrent
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- James J. Hoover named to Advisory Board of WomenSV, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic abuse
- Trucker Huss Director Kevin Nolt Named President of WP&BC Governing Board
- Rose Sorensen Selected for LABJ Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors and Advisors List
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Nicole Goetz to Family Law Team
- Gregory Herman-Giddens Re-Appointed to The Florida Bar Senior Lawyer Committee
- Twenty-One Henderson Franklin Lawyers Honored as 2020 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
The survey was sent out to all Law Image customers (mainly law firms) and was open through September and October 2019. "We have a strong focus on continually enhancing our service offerings and delivering more value per dollar spent. To understand our customer's opinion of our services and their expectations, we reached out to them with our customer satisfaction survey. We are very happy with the positive remarks that we have received. We are also thankful for the valuable feedback that our customers shared with us. We will use this to optimise our service delivery function further," said Mik Sharma, Director of Law Image.
More on eTradeWire News
- Urban League WIC Programs Vital Resources For Enjoying Southern Nevada Summer In Safe, Fun Ways
- Fishman & Associates - Designing the Food and Beverage Areas for the new Sheraton Hotel in Bradenton
- Minorityfinance.com Facilitates PPP Business Financing for Black Law Firm
- Attention All Media Companies: This Halloween Promotion could make Millions for Media Companies
- Learn How to Maneuver the IRS Rules for a Real Estate Professional
Key results from the customer satisfaction survey.
On a scale of 1-5 Law Image received a score of 4.8 on average to the question "How happy are you to work with Law Image? Since commencing operations in 1999, Law Image has always had a great customer retention record.
The survey also measured customer's opinion on the overall service provided by Law Image. On a scale of 1-10, Law Image scored a 9.3 on average. Law Image is trusted by customers to deliver exceptional quality of work. The ISO 9001:2015 certification is a testimony to the culture of service excellence at Law Image.
Law Image scored a 4.7 on average on a scale of 1-5 to the question "How will you rate our customer support function?" Law Image empowers its staff to deliver exceptional support. Law Image office is staffed 24x7 and customers can easily connect through the support email or toll-free number. They can also reach out through the L I V E workflow application.
More on eTradeWire News
- To Us Below debut "Fear Connected" Music Video
- WEARABLE WIDGETS TECHNOLOGIES CORP. Presents Widgets Making Tracking Health and Fitness Data Easier
- Kentucky REALTORS® Confidence Continues To Rise
- Facing New Pressure, "REDSKINS" Likely to Change "Racist" Name
- Physicians Working Together | 5 Years and Counting
About Law Image
Law Image is a specialist information management company. We support law firms and government departments across Australia. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Melbourne, we have offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. We are also looking to expand our footprint in Australia based on our clients' requirements.
With a completely on-shore, in-house processing business model, Law Image helps leading legal firms and government departments comply with their data sovereignty requirements. Law Image has to date processed millions of documents: print, hard copy and electronic processing for various projects including support for many royal commissions.
For any media queries please contact:
Head - Marketing and Business Strategy
- The Fertile Void Podcast returns for Season Two, The Coveted Silk
- Thirty Years after His Break-in to Reagan's Home on July 4th of 1990 Gregory GOrDon Proves He is GOD
- Does it really matter who makes the music? Can an "anonymous artist" ever catch on?
- Student Stress Buster is a collection of Self-Help Cognitive Behavioural Therapyp rograms
- Exceptional new C18 Gothic novella entitled "Castle Scaligero", set in England & Italy, published by
- Van Hawke Sports Expands Global Footprint With The Opening Of Its Indian Office
- ProICT LLP Clarify Whether Google Use Sentiment Analysis for Ranking or Not
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release EDM Remix of 'No Pressure'
- FlowerAura Offers Early Bird Offer for Raksha Bandhan 2020
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
- Your Junk Cars Still Worth Money
- Ketamine Wellness Centers DFW Announces Contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Startup Culture at Harvard Innovation Labs Launch Lab Express
- NINICO Communications™ named top public relations agency by Los Angeles Business Journal
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Green Brook to Reopen Amid COVID-19
- 15 BYD Buses Hit the Road in Norway
- What Is an Advance Premium Tax Credit?