Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 230
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 212
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 163
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- Google Business Messages - Engage with customers where and when they need it. Provide a conversational experience directly from Google Search and Maps
- Brand New Magazine Caters To Growing Number Of Rvers On The Road
- Wanderful Announces Finalists for 4th Annual Bessie Awards
- Does Indigo airlines fly to Dubai
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Extends 10 Percent 'Last-Minute Booking Discount'
- 'Tis the Reason for RV Road Trips! EL Monte RV Rentals Announces Limited Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale
- Holiday Inn® Sydney Airport launches dog friendly stays and partnership with Dogtainers
- How a traveller get Virgin America booking with all safety standards in COVID-19
- Binna Burra Waterfalls in the Gold Coast Hinterland
- How to resolved Printer in Error State Problems
"This is an immensely exciting day as we officially launch VacayMyWay following years of monumental planning, dedication and invaluable input from our team," states Jim Stewart, CEO & Co-Founder. "VacayMyWay was created with the traveler in mind. Over the past years, our collective team of hosts and industry veterans has watched the vacation rental industry decline in customer service and become more complicated, overly profit centric and selfish. At VacayMyWay, our goal is to return to the fundamental joy of planning vacations by simplifying the process and eliminating excessive fee structures."
Primary factors differentiating VacayMyWay from industry competitors:
- No guest service fees
- Transparent pricing, with no surprise at checkout
- Robust amenity search function that best fulfills travelers' criteria and budget without distracting sponsored listings or ads
- Conveniently connects travelers and hosts through clear, unfiltered communications
- Personalized, easily accessible and competent customer care
- Host financial control provides full autonomy for issuing refunds
- Guest identity verification and $1.3 million in damage protection included in every booking
"We do not believe in charging guest service fees that overtake vacation budgets, leading travelers to feel nickel and dimed. Our approach is fair and transparent – guests only pay the nightly rate, associated cleaning service and taxes with travel insurance as optional – no nonsense. Guests will never feel surprised by additional fees appearing at check out," explains Stewart. "By removing guest service fees, offering free cancellation options and foregoing security deposits, customers will save up to 20% and have more travel funds available with VacayMyWay."
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
At launch, VacayMyWay offers travelers vacation rentals throughout North America, ranging from beach to mountain destinations. Vacation options showcased on VacayMyWay must be entire private accommodations (no shared spaces) containing at least one kitchenette and at least one full bathroom. Travelers may choose from beach or lake houses and bungalows to cabins and cottages and much more. The platform encourages hosts to meet it's "Vacay Standard" of vacation rental criteria listed here (https://help.vacaymyway.com/article/18-what-is-the-vacay-standard). Additionally, VacayMyWay's extensive list of features and amenities is designed to enable travelers to make the best vacation rental selection for their needs and preferences, eliminating surprises. Top markets include New Orleans, the Carolinas, Florida, the Pacific Northwest, Texas and Costa Rica with plans to enter the European market in 2022.
"At the end of the day, VacayMyWay is in the business of connecting hosts and travelers," Stewart adds. "By providing value adds such as guest identity verification, $1.3 million in damage protection on every booking and an overall ease of doing business, we project to deliver a boost in revenue of up to 20% annually for hosts versus the competition."
To celebrate its launch, VacayMyWay is offering new hosts the chance to win a complimentary marketing campaign and home page feature.
Travelers and prospective hosts can discover more and sign up for updates at vacaymyway.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sylvia Runyon of RP Studios Spotlighted by Jacksonville Scene Magazine NC
- American Bottle Auctions will offer Part 1 of the Mel Hammer collection, online-only, December 10-19
- SleepLab Anti-Snore: 50% Off black friday deal
- "A Roach Called Wensum" by Tom Baird is published
- The Godfather of Fitness, Jack LaLanne's Legacy Continues in New Book
Click here (https://blog.vacaymyway.com/facts-info/) for fact sheet and view downloadable imagery here (https://spaces.hightail.com/space/EYCQUkEspp). (Photo credit: VacayMyWay)
VacayMyWay is an industry-disrupting vacation rental website designed to simplify the booking journey for guests and listing process for hosts. Specializing in value-centric, low-cost bookings with transparent pricing and no guest fees, VacayMyWay includes guest identity verification and $1.3 million damage protection in every booking. Empowering open communication between hosts and guests and providing personalized, competent care, VacayMyWay strives to enhance trust, clarity and convenience in the vacation rental booking experience. Partners powering VacayMyWay include OKsystem, SUPERHOG, Rental Guardian and TruPlace. Learn more at vacaymyway.com and follow on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vacaymywayofficial/), facebook (https://www.facebook.com/VacayMyWay) and Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/company/vacaymyway/).
LHG - Ivie Parker / Cayley Walker
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Biden administration weak approach on the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Fashion Icon Jahna Sebastian Slays London Fashion Week
- Tom Alexander's Long Awaited CINEMUSIQUE Album Releases Friday, December 10
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
- ReliaQuest Valued at More Than One Billion Dollars Following Growth Round Led By KKR
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cyril Grayson, My Cause My Cleats Campaign to Benefit Hope For The Warriors
- 2014 BMW 3 Series W/ Sunroof ON SALE in Toronto!
- Pepenella named President of the New Jersey Tourism Industry Association
- Holding Parents Liable For Shootings Not New, But Also Schools?
- Video Doorbell Installation in Toronto, Thornhill & GTA
- Motor Ninja Premium Car Rentals by Wash Ninja® Automotive Company Coming
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Award Celebration Winners
- Cartier Pasha minute repeater men's watch hits CA$64,900 in Miller & Miller's Watches & Jewels sale
- Donations needed for Guadalupe Center's Holiday Gift Shop
- Mask mandates far from harmless, point out campaigners