Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 186
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- Renowned RFID Expert Joins ELATEC as Innovation Manager
- Triage Partners Integrates Incoming Quality Inspection (IQC) and Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) Testing in WipIT™ Software System
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- Nightstick's 1000-Lumen XPR-5592 IS-Certified Scene Light Outshines All Other Floodlights
- SAE J1939 To USB Gateway For ECU Simulation And Data Monitoring
- SiliconExpert Now Offers ECAD Model Footprints and Symbols through Teaming with Ultra Librarian
- Blackfire's All New Portable Power Station – Charge Your Life Outdoors
- Chroma Opens East Coast Power Conversion Test Demo Room
- Bro：Bang Your Music - AXLOIE Official
VolteEdge was started by industry veterans who are dedicated to driving innovation and re-energizing the video game accessory category. Having delivered some of the biggest products and brands in the industry, the VoltEdge team is focused on high-performance products and value offerings that will appeal to the full spectrum of gamers. With extensive relationships and partnerships VoltEdge is poised to be a key player in the creation and design of the next-generation of gaming hardware.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Otter Learning Expands Childcare Presence in Orlando
- International Grief Institute Advisory Board Member Announced
"With a focus on innovation and affordability, we are passionate about developing new gaming accessories," stated Chris Richards, co-founder and CEO of VoltEdge. "We feel very confident that VoltEdge will set a new standard for the industry in terms of advanced product design combined with remarkable value, and we have a team with all the experience necessary to make it happen."
VoltEdge will have the following products on display at E3:
· TX70 Wireless Headset for PlayStation 2, PC's and Nintendo Switch - 2.4 GHz Wireless Headset offers uncompromising performance with unparalleled value. The first wireless headset in the industry offered at an SRP of $59.99.
· TX50 Headset for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – Large impact 50mm speakers deliver exceptional audio quality, coupled with a bold look focused on comfort. SRP $39.99.
· TX40 Universal – Delivers a great gaming experience for playing at home or on the go, with a classic design. SRP $29.99.
· TX30 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch – High quality audio delivered through 40mm drivers and achieves crystal clear chat through the in-line directional mic. SRP $24.99.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Survival Sign Publishes New Facebook Business Page
- Ben Byron Davis of Red Dead Redemption II joins The Grindhouse Radio
- Jared Goff to Donate $1,000 per Touchdown to Support California Strong
- Steeves and Associates Invited to Attend Microsoft Identity-Driven Security Airlift Event
- Children's Services Foundation of SWFL makes first grants to help fill service gaps
· TX20 Universal Headset - Inspired by a retro design, the TX20 is the ultimate headset for gamers who want quality audio without the weight of traditional headphones and headsets. SRP $19.99.
VoltEdge will have many of its products available for testing at booth #433 in the South Hall. Members of the media and other industry participants are invited to visit the booth to speak with the VoltEdge team about their impressive line of new audio equipment designed for the next generation of gaming.
VoltEdge™ is a new brand dedicated to re-energizing the video game accessory category. We are in the "fanware" business, supporting passionate gamers by creating products that meet their demands and budgets. Founded by two industry veterans, Nima Taghavi and Chris Richards, VoltEdge is passionate about driving innovation and entertainment, producing remarkable products at remarkable prices. For more information visit: www.voltedge.co or call (949) 879-8900.
- We The Creative develops three 2018 Year In Review reports for City of Long Beach
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Aron Blue Tells the Truth About Mermaids
- Cat Tree Plus: Charming Cat Trees and Other Supplies
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Havana, Cuba and improve the lives of the Cuban people
- Odd-On Industries Brings Much Needed Fun to the Smart Speaker Market
- Greasezilla Selected to be the FOG Separation Technology for Danbury Wastewater Treatment Center
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Eliminate The Unnecessary So That The Necessary May Scat
- WWI Paris Comes To Life In The Little Palace
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit