Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 884
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 550
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 114
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- bisco Announces Authorization for Advanced Thermal Solutions
- Belle51 Launches Most Effective Handheld Laser for Black and Brown Skin
- Saelig Introduces Economical SAE106S Digital PCB Microscope
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- Ainstein among top performers at Starburst Selection Committee hosted by NASA JPL
- Join Our Personalization App Party and Make Your Phone Look UNIQUE
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Virginia-Based Digital Forensic Company Eyes Growth & Expanded Services
- New damped triaxial accelerometer for automotive crash applications
- New Electronics Adhesives that Cure with UV, Visible Light or Moisture
VolteEdge was started by industry veterans who are dedicated to driving innovation and re-energizing the video game accessory category. Having delivered some of the biggest products and brands in the industry, the VoltEdge team is focused on high-performance products and value offerings that will appeal to the full spectrum of gamers. With extensive relationships and partnerships VoltEdge is poised to be a key player in the creation and design of the next-generation of gaming hardware.
More on eTradeWire News
- Woni Spotts Becomes First Black Woman to Travel to Every Single Country in The World
- Planning Is Key For Putting On A Good Show
- New Brochure Released for the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Europe Conference 2019
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield Goes Purple on "The Longest Day" for Alzheimer's Awareness
"With a focus on innovation and affordability, we are passionate about developing new gaming accessories," stated Chris Richards, co-founder and CEO of VoltEdge. "We feel very confident that VoltEdge will set a new standard for the industry in terms of advanced product design combined with remarkable value, and we have a team with all the experience necessary to make it happen."
VoltEdge will have the following products on display at E3:
· TX70 Wireless Headset for PlayStation 2, PC's and Nintendo Switch - 2.4 GHz Wireless Headset offers uncompromising performance with unparalleled value. The first wireless headset in the industry offered at an SRP of $59.99.
· TX50 Headset for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – Large impact 50mm speakers deliver exceptional audio quality, coupled with a bold look focused on comfort. SRP $39.99.
· TX40 Universal – Delivers a great gaming experience for playing at home or on the go, with a classic design. SRP $29.99.
· TX30 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch – High quality audio delivered through 40mm drivers and achieves crystal clear chat through the in-line directional mic. SRP $24.99.
More on eTradeWire News
- Washington Trust Provides $30 Million to Benchmark for Popular New Pond Village Community in Walpole
- How To Build Customer Engagement By Collecting Survey Data And Feedback Forms
- Fromm Pest Control Offering Free Termite Inspections in Time for the Start of Termite Season
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges Sale of Multi-tenant Pad Building for $901 PSF in Phoenix Metro
· TX20 Universal Headset - Inspired by a retro design, the TX20 is the ultimate headset for gamers who want quality audio without the weight of traditional headphones and headsets. SRP $19.99.
VoltEdge will have many of its products available for testing at booth #433 in the South Hall. Members of the media and other industry participants are invited to visit the booth to speak with the VoltEdge team about their impressive line of new audio equipment designed for the next generation of gaming.
VoltEdge™ is a new brand dedicated to re-energizing the video game accessory category. We are in the "fanware" business, supporting passionate gamers by creating products that meet their demands and budgets. Founded by two industry veterans, Nima Taghavi and Chris Richards, VoltEdge is passionate about driving innovation and entertainment, producing remarkable products at remarkable prices. For more information visit: www.voltedge.co or call (949) 879-8900.
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Perfect Bedding Company: Memorable Bedding and Furniture to Create Your Ideal Bedroom
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
- Perle launches DIN Rail Patch Panels
- Enjoy 'Book Now, Pay Later' Offer from KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals for Your Next Vacation in the Florida Keys
- Home Care Assistance Calgary Partners with Dignity Memorial
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- InfinityQS Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 List of Top 100 Supply Chain Projects
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Antoinette Peck to Family Law Department
- CESI's CLC Celebrates A Year of Providing Financial Wellness Program to Local Employers