Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 102
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Free contest promoting your favorite San Diego neighborhoods
- RiskWatch Announces Free Webinar on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Professional coach training academy launches free coaching sessions during COVID-19 pandemic
- Creighton Construction & Development employees deliver acts of kindness during pandemic
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New NDE Study and Book
- SE Ranking Lanceert Gratis Online Marketing Marathon: "Hoe krijg je je zaak weer op de rit na de Corona time?"
- CEO Coaching International Provides Free Coaching Calls to 175+ CEOs in Need
- Comedian Don Barnhart Shares The Gift Of Laughter With Free Comedy Special
- Free romance eBooks courtesy of the Queen of Romance
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
by The Great American Franchise Expo.
The only American Owned Franchise Trade Show goes Virtual to address COVID-19.
March 31st, from 11:00 - 5:00 PM EST The Great American Virtual Franchise Expo will be unveiling the largest Virtual Reality Franchise Expo (VRFE) in world history. Entrepreneurs from around the world can access hundreds of franchise concepts online and interact live with franchise executives to discuss how to get back in business after the pandemic ends.
As an added benefit, many of these companies will be offering full tours in Virtual Reality accessible online or with FREE VR Headsets that they can request.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nicole Rogas, Senior Vice President at Experian Health, joins Nuevozen Advisory Board
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
- AdviCoach SE Michigan: Surviving and Thriving in COVID-19
The speed with which the Coronavirus has spread around the world is what everyone is talking about. As it has stopped the world in its tracks hundreds of industry categories have felt the devastating pain of having to stop their production, their events and their business.
Trade shows have been one of the hardest hit with the uprising of the Covid 19. As people may not congregate, the very definition of a trade show. If you have never experienced Virtual Reality, you'll want to attend one of our online trade shows by signing up at https://www.franexpousa.com
● Virtual Reality (VR) is the use of computer technology to create a simulated environment.
● Virtual Reality's most immediately recognizable component is the head-mounted display (HMD). Human beings are visual creatures, and display technology is often the single biggest difference between immersive Virtual Reality systems and traditional user interfaces.
More on eTradeWire News
- PureBites® Donates $500,000 Worth of Dog and Cat Treats to Toronto Humane Society and ASPCA
- Nurses, Others Call on NCGA to Pass the SAVE Act
- 7 of The Most Common Construction Projects
- Next Door Creations Launches Ballroom Breakroom: A New Way To Energize Your Team In The Workplace
- How to Prepare For Your First Tattoo
In the Virtual Reality platform used by The Great American Franchise Expo uses your smart phone or computer to give you the ability to have a 360 degree look in multiple images. With their FREE VR Headset when the user's head turns, the graphics react accordingly. Rather than compositing virtual objects and a real scene, VR technology creates a convincing, interactive world for the user.
To sign up for one of The Great American Virtual Franchise Expos, go to https://www.franexpousa.com
- Cast And Creatives Announced For "Rockquiem For A Wrestler"
- LA Paint Night Launches Virtual Sip 'n Paint Classes With Online Live Sessions
- Doing the Next Right Thing with Paperboard Packaging
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- RAIN Group's Team Honored with Multiple Stevies® in 2020 American Business Awards
- Braces in Exton are High-Quality, Low-Priced from Exeter Orthodontics
- Axiomtek Launches Quad-View 3.5" Embedded Board with AMD Ryzen™ Processors - CAPA13R
- Pet Professional Guild Joins Six Leading Organizations to Support UK Dog Behaviour and Training Charter
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- OKTV, A Valiant Eagle Inc. (OTC:PSRU) Subsidiary, Will Air Harlem Tigerman Next Month
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Lack of Leadership is Holding Canadian Organizations Back
- A gritty, bold series featuring angels, past lives and reincarnation: SON OF SECRETS by NJ Simmonds
- Derby company wins major railway and infrastructure award
- PRWeek Announced Maxim Behar Best PR Professional in Europe
- Natural Hair Salon Pivots Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- Celebration of 40 years of Shuyokan Ryu Dojo
- AXT Offer Fluicell's Innovative Range of Tissue Engineering Systems in Australia & NZ
- Ride to Save Charity Launches Next Monday
- 10 Steps to job seeking post Covid-19