Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 534
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 442
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 246
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 218
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 197
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 165
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 132
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 129
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 127
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 117
Similar on eTradeWire
- Covid Struck 880 South Announces New Lineup, Single & Sponsorship
- Taraji P. Henson Special Presenter at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration on January 20, 2021
- The Society Incorporated To Celebrate Black History Month With Virtual Benefit Featuring Youth In The Arts
- 40 Years in Yiddishland: The Yiddish Book Center celebrates the Klezmer Conservatory Band
- Family-based Company Mo'J Music Releases Educational Children's App The Rock It Robins: World Of Music That Showcases Music From Around The World
- Soulful Pop Music Meets Female Empowerment
- Enigma Norteño releases new single "El Flaquito"
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals Secrets To Infinite Sustain
- LEGEND Recordings Announces Multi-Year Extension with INgrooves Music Group
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
The music video for the song is currently in the Top 100 on YouTube and already has over 100 thousand views in just a few days since its release.
Listen to "De Seguro"
"De seguro" is the second part of a two-song cycle that also includes the band's biggest hit to date "Ya te Supere", which has already surpassed 26 million plays on YouTube.
More on eTradeWire News
- Drive-thru Dental Day Supports Local Food Banks in Arizona
- Artist Erich Boehm Announces New Website at FineArtAmerica.com
- Collagen and the Conscious Diet: A Collision Between Two Fast Growing Trends
- RW Richard Announces the Release of Cinnamon & Sugar
- Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa welcomes Dr. Maximilian Padilla to the practice
Listen to "Ya te supere"
LOS PARRAS is a Regional Mexican ensemble from the hardworking community of Phoenix, Arizona captured the attention of the public with the 2019 single "Ya Te Supere", which remains in the top 100 of the most popular Regional Mexican music videos in YouTube. Composed by the accordionist and leader of the group Cristhian Parra, the single has over 26 million views on YouTube.
Since signing with La R Records, LOS PARRAS have steadily made progress towards artistic goals. Their videos have over 100 million views on YouTube and their songs have millions of plays on streaming platforms. YouTube recently recognized the band for having more than 100 thousand subscribers.
LOS PARRAS' first single "Jugando a la Baraja" reached the Top 20 on the Regional Mexican chart on Billboard, and their first studio album 11:11 reached #1 on iTunes for the Regional Mexican genre. Their 2019 single "Prendan la lumbre" reached the Top 20 on Regional Mexican radio and their newest singles "Y te supere" and "De seguro" continue to receive more and more plays on digital platforms as well as on radio stations throughout the United States and Mexico.
More on eTradeWire News
- Famer, Alliance Fastpitch Announce Multi-Year Partnership to Deliver Softball Training Curriculum
- Oasis Senior Advisors named a 2021 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Air Fryer 360 and Total Gym Shows to Home Shopping and Today Home Nets
- Waste Management & NYC Department of Sanitation Presenting 4th Annual M/WBE Forum
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Shawn Lacagnina
Discography (albums & EPs): Peda en la Banqueta (2019), 11:11 (2018), En Vivo Vol. 2 (2017), Yo Ya Te Olvide (2017), En Vivo Vol. 1 (2017)
Cristhian Paul Parra Ruiz (Vocals Acordion)
Carlos Paul Parra Ruiz (Vocals)
Cesar Paul Parra Ruiz (Vocals Fifth Bass)
Enrique Pereda Varelas (Drums)
Edgar Guadalupe Pereda Varelas (Bass)
- FEATURED RELEASE: "Everything" by S.P.O.T
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care and Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care of Colorado Springs Achieves Accreditation With ACHC
- Trucker Huss Announces Director Robert Gower as New Shareholder in 2021
- Discover Made to Measure Wooden Fencing and Boundary Walling Benefits
- ICTCore Version 1.1.0 Released, The Unified Communications Framework
- Watch Parandeh Khosh Eghbal (Early Bird) Series Today!
- Private Placement Markets to begin Offering USDA Loan Products in February 2021
- Working is on at IBEX Packaging with all SOPs during Covid-19
- Large Missouri Operator Migrating to Live Streaming Video
- Service Complete Electric has begun work on industrial manufacturing project in Winter Haven
- Renee Hoffman, SW Receives LSW Licensed Accreditation in Social Worker
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- Vaccination Sites Add Security Guards, Increase Security Measures
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Specialized Design Service Company, Philadelphia, PA
- Halfacre Construction Company hires two
- How to do Competitor Analysis well
- Watch Harjaei Impossible love tale of vengeance!
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services