Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- Hungry Fathers Spring into Obscurity with Their New Rock Album Ripley
- Luxury Swimwear Brand Hosts Adult-Only Cruise Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Independent Publisher BHC Press Launches New Online Store to Help Support Independent Bookstores; Lends Support to Libraries and the Reading Community
- ICC: Innovate. Coach. Consult. Donates 1,000 Seats to Assist Departing Employees with Job Search Amidst Global COVID-19 Outbreak
- 'Once Upon A Time' Stars Highlight 'Wizard World Virtual Experiences' Online Event April 4
- American Equus and Saddlebox Join Forces for North American Distribution
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- International DJ and Television Personality Traci Steele Announces Girls Club All Female DJ Live Dance Party Celebrating Women's History Month
- Double XXPosure Media Partners With UK-based Artist Platform Jamma, Presents Artist Sayonne
"So much Christianity is being taught in what I call 'Six Flags Over Jesus' churches these days," Heavener said. "God's truth is being twisted and evangelists are lying to the people. When religion becomes a business, money comes first, and the truth comes second."
"I speak about things that the churches won't talk about. My model is based on that of the Circuit Rider clergy who traveled around and spoke the word of God in America's earliest days. I am also a huge fan of CSI and other investigative shows and David Heavener TV is a combination of each of these elements."
Heavener plays the role of a cop in the Last Days who protects people who have been abused by the church. He helps them battle demons and other dark forces such as witches and the Illuminati.
"About 8 years ago, God told me what needed to be done to help those who are being abused," he said. "I had another epiphany a couple of years ago when Matt Cavanaugh was going through his confirmation proceedings for the Supreme Court and witches were casting spells against him."
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanity First USA Medical Supplies Needed
- Mod Livin Announces: "Window/Virtual Shopping Sale" During The (covid-19) Pandemic
- Are Thousand Year Old Stories Religion Or "Fake News"?
- WBE Firm Progressive Primary Care Solutions Accessing COVID RapidTest10 to help FLATTEN THE CURVE
- Chinese wholesale marketplace now offers discounted disposable masks to U.S. customers
"I created a live video stream on social media and talked about how to defend yourself against demonic things and the people who engage in them. It surprised me to see almost 800 people on the broadcast. That was the beginning of the of the Last Evangelist TV show and today we have more than 84,000 subscribers on You Tube with views of some shows that number in the millions."
Heavener describes his network as a hybrid of You Tube and traditional television. His shows are high quality productions that feature raw, honest and in-your-face themes that appeal to an audience that is being overlooked by both the religious and mainstream media.
"People want to be a part of something, and my audience is like a family," he said. "I call them the Gatherers. They seek the truth and they connect with the ideas that we share."
"I interview a lot of people about interesting things and we have chosen a path that takes our audience beyond the system of sensationalism that so many evangelists continue to impose upon their congregations."
Recently, Heavener has begun to develop a pilot for a new show entitled David Heavener Investigates. With this show and others, he plans to expand his network into traditional television by broadcasting on Roku, Amazon TV and other networks. Additionally, Heavener is offering his audience a complete subscription package for just $4.99 per month.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sanitization and Disinfection Services
- What is Eva Air Manage Booking
- Man Van London to Paris France express urgent and last minute services
- Yahoo Mail Account Security Page
- Transcription Company offers help to NHS
He has also created a crowdfunding campaign to help finance future programs.
"My audience connects with me because I am the person who will always bring them the truth no matter what the consequences are," he said. "Jesus healed the sick and drove out demons and the churches don't want to deal with that."
"I come in with a leather jacket to fight the demons and tell the truth."
For more information about David Heavener TV, please visit https://davidheavener.tv/ subscribe to David Heavener - Last Evangelist on You Tube.
Classy Communications PR & Advertising
- San Antonio Garage Doors 4 Less Inc Is Now Offering Free Estimates To The Customers
- Spelling Help for Emerging Readers
- Free Virtual Tutoring for Children of Health Care Workers
- Virtual Franchise Expo respsponds to COVID-19 with Launch of new website
- Launch of Virtual Franchise Expo in response to COVID19
- Ted J. Leverette Advised Kent Business Investors Limited on Purchase of Pegasus Precision Limited
- Codiant's New Telemedicine App Development Solution to Help Hospitals Address COVID-19
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Local Gyms Host Online Fitness Challenge to Support Local Businesses
- Missing Your Personal Trainer? New Fitness Radio App Gives Motivation to the WFH Crowd
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
- Panel Built Prefabricated Mezzanine Systems Utilizes Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- 360training Releases Free COVID-19 Awareness Course
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners