Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 542
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 448
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 249
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 221
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 201
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 168
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 135
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 132
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 130
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2015 Used Volkswagen Jetta Available for Sale Now!
- Black 2016 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale in Toronto!
- 2018 Ford Escape for Sale in Toronto!
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- Work Truck Week 2021 schedule announced, registration open
- Used 2017 Nissan Sentra for Sale!
- The DiSTI Corporation Welcomes GlobalLogic as New Value Added Reseller for GL Studio
- Retired Pulp and Paper Salesperson From Illinois Wins the Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- 2018 Grey Nissan Altima for Sale!
- Blue Used 2016 BMW 3 Series For Sale at Nexcar
The Grand Prize: This 2020 Shelby Ford F-150, one of only 500 produced this year, is the ultimate truck, and stickers for nearly double the out-the-door price of the Ford F-150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew on which it is based. It is powered by a 770hp supercharged 5.0L High Output V-8 engine backed by a 10-speed automatic transmission. The result is an astonishing 0-60 mph performance in under 4 seconds. This limited-edition supertruck is finished in Oxford White with one-of-a-kind Ford Performance Blue striping. Notable features include Shelby two-tone leather seats with snake logo, Shelby 20-inch engraved alloy wheels, Shelby-tuned Borla performance exhaust, Honeycomb racing grille insert, and much more!
More on eTradeWire News
- Applied Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma
- Frank J. Gorshin, CLU, Brings Safe Money Radio To Myrtle Beach & Charleston
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
Only 5,000 2020 Ford Mustang GT500's— the quickest production Mustang ever— were released to the public! This legendary muscle car is powered by a 760hp 5.2L supercharged V-8 engine backed by a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission propelling it from 0-60 mph in 3.3 seconds. It stands out from the crowd with a Ford Performance Blue exterior and an Ebony leather interior with grey accents and nearly every extra-cost factory option available, including carbon fiber track package, 20-inch carbon fiber wheels, Recaro leather-trimmed seats, technology package, 3.73:1 rear-gear axle and much more!
ENTER NOW to win BOTH Shelbys before it's too late! Simply call toll-free to (866) 600-0646 and use promo code PL0121S or enter online at www.dreamgiveaway.com/tickets/shelby?promo=PL0121S and you'll get DOUBLE bonus tickets with any donation of $25 or more!
More on eTradeWire News
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Air Fry Plus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
New Beginning Children's Homes (NBCH), the sponsor of this giveaway, is a 501(c)3 provider of family-style long-term residential care with a mission to provide foster children a safe and faith-centered family atmosphere where they can heal, grow, and be loved while working through difficult life issues. In addition to the funding they receive, NBCH will provide grants to several worthwhile charities, including Honor Flight of West Central Florida, National Guard Educational Foundation, Smile Network International, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Bright Pink, 4Kids, and Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries.
DGGroup, Inc/ Kim Meyers
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida elects four new board members at annual meeting
- Nova Biomedical FLEX2 Cell Culture Analyzer Adds Sample Retain Capability
- Cinema St. Louis and St. Louis Public Radio present free Best of Shorts program on Twitch on Feb. 20
- 360° Nation Launches Multimedia Music Channel
- Benchmark Int. Facilitated the Transaction BTW Scott, Singleton, Fincher & Co., PC & Park Associates
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- MDAdvantage Appoints Pete Cammarano to Board of Directors
- Business Update from Fascinators Direct
- Ideanomics December and Q4 EV Sales Activity
- Boys & Girls Club of Collier County to host 'Youth of the Year' celebration on Feb. 23
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Orion Energy on Successful Capital Partnerships
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- Blue Heart Records and the Blues Society of Central PA release original blues from Pennsylvania and beyond
- Professional Women's Group Hosts Virtual Networking Event January 28, 11:30am
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Kathleen Colorado, MD
- Comms Guru launches to help organisations deliver kick-ass internal comms
- Social Music Platform, Geojam, announces new CMO
- Rusesabagina Trial Delayed, Lawyers Ask for Remedy for Violation of Rights
- Dynamic Healthcare Systems Now Integrates EHR with its Provider Analytics Solution