Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Paintings in Oil on View May 1st through May 30th
Similar on eTradeWire
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
- After Losing Loved Ones, App Design Group Develops New Coronavirus App
- Kyndall Francis Their Success is My Success
- The World's First Inflatable Sleeping Bag
- Current conronavirus info and more for Southwest Florida Port Charlotte and other areas
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder, Victoria L Collier, Urges Putting Affairs In Order
- Challenge Island San Diego (Central/North) Earns BBB Accreditation
- Resources for Parents and Teachers
Big families mean big responsibilities, and Marti doesn't do it all on her own. Marti's eldest daughter, Grace Rayner also helps her family and her siblings who for some have disabilities while managing to find time to be a staple in the community as United States of America's Miss Nevada.
"When we started this, we started with the idea of possibly adopting a little girl so that Grace could have a sister, but she just took on the role of sister for everybody. Before they attached to me, before they attached to my husband, it was her," said Rayner. "She was a happy face; I just don't think I could have done it without her and the rest of my family."
Marti and her family have a close relationship to DFS as they have been instrumental in providing her and her family the support and resources that help her adopted and fostered youth to thrive.
More on eTradeWire News
- No Charge for DataSelf Analytics for Sage 100, Sage 300 or Sage X3 until June 30, 2020
- Local designer makes safety masks for hospital
- Coronavirus Cleaning & Disinfection: Commercial & Residential
- No Charge for DataSelf Analytics for Acumatica until June 30, 2020
- Currency Hub Launches New Crypto-trading Platform
"There's not a day that goes by that we're not thankful for all of the kids that came through the home, said Rayner. "Each one of them taught us something."
DFS' mission is to ensure that youth and children are protected from abuse and neglect, by partnering with the community to recruit loving families to open their homes and provide safety and stability for these children during the interim that they are separated from their families.
"We encourage our community to get involved and provide safe, nurturing and stable families for our youth in foster care," said Jennifer Erbes, BA, Family Services Manager Resource Development & Support Unit. "We are grateful for Marti and her family for their dedication in ensuring the well-being of children in their care.
For more information on how to get involved, visit countmein.vegas
About Clark County Department of Family Services
Protecting children from abuse and neglect by partnering with our community to build safe, nurturing and stable families, to support family preservation when possible, to provide permanent families for those children who cannot safely return home and to ensure the well-being of children in our care.
In cooperation with NVDCFS, an adoption incentive program.
- TotalCare IT to Contribute Two Panelists in Upcoming Executive Webinar Series
- SIMBA 2019 Updates Mobile Barcode Application for Seafood Processors
- Horizons Savannah Teachers Support Independent Learning During COVID-19
- Intersect360 Research Adjusts 2020 HPC Market Forecast Downward for COVID-19
- All PremiumCBD.com launches in a wild west industry poised to reach $22 bn
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- April 1 Rent Strike & Rent And Mortgage Payment Freeze
- Local ER Physician Raises $25k in One Week to Protect Fellow Healthcare Professionals
- OTCWagon Initiates coverage on Canadian Junior Resource Company: Desert Mountain Energy Corp
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
- Editor World Offers Fast, High-Quality English Academic Editing Services
- Company Message To Our People- COVID 19 Resources
- PitchSix EyeSend Belay Glasses Available
- Distroller World Launches Mission K Campaign to Promote Healthy Habits
- GPHCC's Dine Latino to boost Hispanic restaurant businesses
- Free 15 Minute Distant Reiki Sessions with Reiki Master, Donna McDine
- MY Shower Door / D3 Glass manufacturing protective guards