Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 174
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Learn How Competing with Others Can Elevate You to Live Full Out
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Experience Nature & Samurai Culture, Early Autumn in Nikko and Aizu, Japan
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- FREE Practical Self-Defense Seminar
- True REST Float Spa Wins Runner-up at the Inaugural Annual Franchise Innovation Awards
- OurSeniors.net Welcomes the Murray Insurance Agency
- Finding Real Love in The Age of The "Me Too" Movement
- Total Hip Replacement Enables Dog to Keep on Running
- Frisco-Based Company Develops Tee Time App to Change Golf Booking Forever
L.A.'s newest superfood brand, Xicama™, takes center stage and debuts their Jicama-based cocktail at
Xicamix™ cocktail mixes will be available for purchase on Shopify (https://xicama.myshopify.com/) across both the U.S. and Canada, and will be carried at various retailers. Bar Lab has secured many pre-sales for Xicamix™ across their food service partnerships, and will be creating exclusive Jicama-based cocktails for their vendors around the world.
Jicama (hee-kamah), the star superfood ingredient of Xicamix™, is a root vegetable native to Mexico. It has a fresh, lightly sweet taste, and is rich in Vitamin C, prebiotic fiber, and essential vitamins to boost gut and immune health. Celebrity food experts, such as Goop's Gwyneth Paltrow, Food Network's Rachael Ray, and Genius Foods author Max Lugavere, are naming Jicama "The Superfood of 2019" for its ability to nourish from the inside out.
"As modern drinkers consider their relationship with wellness and alcohol, cocktails with health-boosting benefits – and without booze at all – are quickly gaining popularity. Xicamix™ embodies that Spirit of Wellness™," says Mona Sharma (https://www.monasharma.com/) CEO and founder of Xicama™. "Consciously choosing a delicious, better-for-you cocktail experience that you can feel good about enjoying was my main goal. For those forgoing alcohol completely, Xicamix is a perfect pair for sparkling water on ice. Additionally, hemp infused versions of all Xicamix™ mixes will be launching in legal US states and Canada. With Xicamix™, wellness is never sacrificed for pleasure.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
Xicamix™ is a collection of 3 first-to-market Jicama-based cocktail mixes created by Bar Lab for Xicama™ and their parent company IQ Foods International (https://www.iqfoodsinternational.com/). Once again, we're seeing the innovation coming from Bar Lab's award-winning mixologist team, as they pursue the art of the perfectly crafted cocktail. "We are very excited to work on a product that is tasty and also beneficial for you." said Bar Lab co-founder Gabriel Orta.
This only the beginning for Xicama™. Along with these new and innovative Jicama-based products, Xicama™ will be rolling out Jicama Water, Jicama Gut Shots and Jicama Flour, in the near future. Stay tuned for more details!
About Xicama™: Xicama (https://www.instagram.com/xicamalife/)™ was created by Holistic Nutritionist and Wellness Educator, Mona Sharma. For over a decade, Mona has studied the connection between food, gut health and vitality. Having recovered from two heart surgeries, and with a family history of autoimmune disease, Mona was amazed at the power we have to heal our bodies with Food. Mona's mission for Xicama™ is to create a line of functional food products that deliver the gut and immune boosting benefits of Jicama.
Xicama™ is rooted in centuries of ancient wisdom, playfully awakened for the modern world. The jicama used by the company is consciously harvested in the Pacific coastal village of Sayulita, Mexico, and is passionately blended with all natural ingredients in sunny California. Enjoy the exotic, refreshing flavors and health boost of Xicama™.
Xicamix™, a collection of 3 first-to-market Jicama-based cocktail mixes created by Bar Lab for Xicama™ and their parent company IQ Foods International, (https://www.iqfoodsinternational.com/) is only the beginning for Xicama™. Along with these new and innovative Jicama-based products, Xicama™ will be launching Jicama Water, Jicama Gut Shots, and Jicama Flour, in the near future.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
About Mona Sharma: Mona Sharma (https://www.monasharma.com/) is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Wellness Coach, and NLP practitioner based in L.A. and Toronto. She's a mother to Elijah and baby India, a wife to Craig, who is a film director, and the founder and CEO of Xicama™, an innovative line of functional food and beverage products that deliver the gut and immune boosting benefits of Jicama.
In her late twenties, while working a high-powered, high-stress role in the corporate beauty world, Mona began to experience chronic anxiety, severe digestive issues, and heart palpitations that persisted after two heart surgeries. After hitting rock bottom, she decided to switch gears and turn her attention to her personal health, returning to her roots of living on an Ashram with her parents. She began to make use of the tools she obtained on the Ashram, where emphasis was placed on bringing the mind and body back to balance through yoga, meditation, mantras, and Ayurvedic meals. After healing from her major health issues, Mona shifted her professional career toward health and wellness. She began working with professional athletes, celebrities, and CEO's to bring balance back to their lives, as well as peace and happiness back to their mindset, so they could thrive.
For over a decade, Mona has worked with clients on mind-body connection, the link between inflammation, gut health and vitality, and the foods that fuel optimal health. One day, while pregnant with baby India, Mona was eating Jicama in her kitchen with her husband, when they decided to pull out the juicer to make some Jicama juice. Aware of its benefits for gut health and immunity, they kept the conversation going, leading to the establishment of her own company, IQ Foods International (https://www.iqfoodsinternational.com/)— for which Xicama™, an innovative jicama-based food and beverage line, is the flagship brand.
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020