Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 193
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Inspirational Storyteller, Speaker & Best-Selling Author Nina Kelly On Where Gratitude Begins
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- How this millionaire app helps to get over the pain of the Notre Dame fire
- Learn How to Become Mentally Strong
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- Make Choices and Find More Space this Spring
- Coolsculpting Los Angeles I Glow Med Spa
- The 10 Prettiest Places to Retire in the Carolinas Announced by Topretirements.com
- Yawm.me handpicked by Startup Turkey to join Top 100 Demo Day
L.A.'s newest superfood brand, Xicama™, takes center stage and debuts their Jicama-based cocktail at
Xicamix™ cocktail mixes will be available for purchase on Shopify (https://xicama.myshopify.com/) across both the U.S. and Canada, and will be carried at various retailers. Bar Lab has secured many pre-sales for Xicamix™ across their food service partnerships, and will be creating exclusive Jicama-based cocktails for their vendors around the world.
Jicama (hee-kamah), the star superfood ingredient of Xicamix™, is a root vegetable native to Mexico. It has a fresh, lightly sweet taste, and is rich in Vitamin C, prebiotic fiber, and essential vitamins to boost gut and immune health. Celebrity food experts, such as Goop's Gwyneth Paltrow, Food Network's Rachael Ray, and Genius Foods author Max Lugavere, are naming Jicama "The Superfood of 2019" for its ability to nourish from the inside out.
"As modern drinkers consider their relationship with wellness and alcohol, cocktails with health-boosting benefits – and without booze at all – are quickly gaining popularity. Xicamix™ embodies that Spirit of Wellness™," says Mona Sharma (https://www.monasharma.com/) CEO and founder of Xicama™. "Consciously choosing a delicious, better-for-you cocktail experience that you can feel good about enjoying was my main goal. For those forgoing alcohol completely, Xicamix is a perfect pair for sparkling water on ice. Additionally, hemp infused versions of all Xicamix™ mixes will be launching in legal US states and Canada. With Xicamix™, wellness is never sacrificed for pleasure.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
Xicamix™ is a collection of 3 first-to-market Jicama-based cocktail mixes created by Bar Lab for Xicama™ and their parent company IQ Foods International (https://www.iqfoodsinternational.com/). Once again, we're seeing the innovation coming from Bar Lab's award-winning mixologist team, as they pursue the art of the perfectly crafted cocktail. "We are very excited to work on a product that is tasty and also beneficial for you." said Bar Lab co-founder Gabriel Orta.
This only the beginning for Xicama™. Along with these new and innovative Jicama-based products, Xicama™ will be rolling out Jicama Water, Jicama Gut Shots and Jicama Flour, in the near future. Stay tuned for more details!
About Xicama™: Xicama (https://www.instagram.com/xicamalife/)™ was created by Holistic Nutritionist and Wellness Educator, Mona Sharma. For over a decade, Mona has studied the connection between food, gut health and vitality. Having recovered from two heart surgeries, and with a family history of autoimmune disease, Mona was amazed at the power we have to heal our bodies with Food. Mona's mission for Xicama™ is to create a line of functional food products that deliver the gut and immune boosting benefits of Jicama.
Xicama™ is rooted in centuries of ancient wisdom, playfully awakened for the modern world. The jicama used by the company is consciously harvested in the Pacific coastal village of Sayulita, Mexico, and is passionately blended with all natural ingredients in sunny California. Enjoy the exotic, refreshing flavors and health boost of Xicama™.
Xicamix™, a collection of 3 first-to-market Jicama-based cocktail mixes created by Bar Lab for Xicama™ and their parent company IQ Foods International, (https://www.iqfoodsinternational.com/) is only the beginning for Xicama™. Along with these new and innovative Jicama-based products, Xicama™ will be launching Jicama Water, Jicama Gut Shots, and Jicama Flour, in the near future.
More on eTradeWire News
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
About Mona Sharma: Mona Sharma (https://www.monasharma.com/) is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Wellness Coach, and NLP practitioner based in L.A. and Toronto. She's a mother to Elijah and baby India, a wife to Craig, who is a film director, and the founder and CEO of Xicama™, an innovative line of functional food and beverage products that deliver the gut and immune boosting benefits of Jicama.
In her late twenties, while working a high-powered, high-stress role in the corporate beauty world, Mona began to experience chronic anxiety, severe digestive issues, and heart palpitations that persisted after two heart surgeries. After hitting rock bottom, she decided to switch gears and turn her attention to her personal health, returning to her roots of living on an Ashram with her parents. She began to make use of the tools she obtained on the Ashram, where emphasis was placed on bringing the mind and body back to balance through yoga, meditation, mantras, and Ayurvedic meals. After healing from her major health issues, Mona shifted her professional career toward health and wellness. She began working with professional athletes, celebrities, and CEO's to bring balance back to their lives, as well as peace and happiness back to their mindset, so they could thrive.
For over a decade, Mona has worked with clients on mind-body connection, the link between inflammation, gut health and vitality, and the foods that fuel optimal health. One day, while pregnant with baby India, Mona was eating Jicama in her kitchen with her husband, when they decided to pull out the juicer to make some Jicama juice. Aware of its benefits for gut health and immunity, they kept the conversation going, leading to the establishment of her own company, IQ Foods International (https://www.iqfoodsinternational.com/)— for which Xicama™, an innovative jicama-based food and beverage line, is the flagship brand.
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY