Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 269
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 241
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 227
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 207
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 201
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 171
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 148
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Everything You Need to Know About a Debt Collection Agency
- Probity Tax Recovery and Wild Thing Tax Announce a Strategic Partnership
- Corvee CEO to Speak at Ensuring Success 2021
- ezPaycheck Payroll 2021-2022 Bundle Software Streamlines Year-End Tax Reporting
- EFOQUS Unveils the New SharePoint Connector App to Seamlessly Connect Data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & SharePoint
- New 6th Edition of Valuing a Business Publication Available for Pre-Order
- Johnson Global Accountancy to Sponsor AICPA Conference
- Edelstein Delivers Superior Client Experience With Anduin
- Kaiser Consulting Named #1 Accounting Firm For Women Leaders
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Voted One of the Best 2021 Accountants by Small Business Monthly Readers
Survey responses revealed that the firm's greatest strengths were its' people – their expertise, personal commitment, and relationship-building. Survey feedback also reinvigorated the firm's efforts to recruit a more diverse group of individuals and expand areas of expertise, to accelerate team member training, and to continue the ongoing search for the latest (and most secure) technology to improve user experience. The firm rebrand includes a new name, new logos, new website, updated social media accounts, and new messaging to better reflect the way Lanigan Ryan helps its' clients succeed.
More on eTradeWire News
- How do I get in touch with Egyptair?
- BMI Assists in Acquisition of UECompression in Denver, Colorado
- Halen to Include Advanced Predictive Modeling in All-In-One Super-App
- Palm Coast Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JIMMY V WEEK! The Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
Although there are many facets to the firm's new brand, the redefined messaging is not a change in firm direction, but rather, a continuation on the path that firm founders set three decades ago when the firm was established in 1990. Clarified brand values and firm direction help leadership prioritize future firm initiatives that strengthen and enhance the Lanigan Ryan mission. The rebrand does not impact the Lanigan Ryan leadership group or client service teams.
Visit LaniganRyan.com to explore Lanigan Ryan's redefined messaging and new brand look.
- Lee & Associates LA North/Ventura Brokers Sale Of Simi Valley Asset
- Dr. Julie Oliveira-Payton, LCSW, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- San Francisco, Piroshky Piroshky is Back!
- Piroshky Piroshky Returns To Scottsdale
- Content Marketing Musician Launches Members Only Audios
- Here comes a new Christmas story for the Spanish-speaking tween in your life
- NC Coffee Roaster Joe Van Gogh Launches New Packaging Featuring Vincent Van Gogh
- Entre Duendes Y Ratones: un cuento de Navidad diferente
- Will Phased Renovation Work for Your Renovation Project?
- You Have Options To Achieve Website Accessibility
- Tessa Claustre Joins Corporate Team as Operations Director
- A Woman's Journey into Real Life Alchemy
- Nashville Artist Nurses Dying Mother While Recording New Album at the Public Library
- Imagine the songs John Lennon would have written
- Coca-Cola Turned Christmas Red: Marketing
- Democrats For Shaler Announces Scholarship Program For Shaler Area High School Seniors
- ACEC/MA Announces Arup as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Local Professional Football Player, Ricky Wyatt, Signs With San Diego Strike Force (IFL)
- Tyrese Maxey Foundation Hosts First Annual Multi City-Wide Superhero Holiday Toy Drive!