Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Forty years after groundbreaking, Scheiner Building stands for justice
- Kelley Kronenberg Lawyers Elected to Broward County Bar Association Boards
- Fennemore Craig Announces Phoenix Office Managing Partner
- TRU Staffing Partners CEO to Speak at Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference
- Steven Kaufman Honored as Lawyer of the Year in Real Estate Litigation
- Long-term Care Insurance – What You Need To Know & How To Overcome A Denied Claim
- Global Expansion of CFIUS will be discussed at C5's European Forum on Foreign Investment Security Reviews and CFIUS
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains elimination of 2nd degree felony assault
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E's Q4 2018 and January 2019 readership survey, and ChannelE2E's vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year's research revealed several key MSP market trends. Among the Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for 2019:
• Honorees generated a combined $699.1 million in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) for 2018, up from $277.3 million in 2017. The surge involved organic growth combined with aggressive merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
More on eTradeWire News
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
• Honorees are managing nearly one million devices.
• The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on financial services and healthcare, while manufacturing, legal and not-for-profit vertical activities are accelerating.
Lan InfoTech was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in the Legal category.
"Law firms are essential to the business world today. However, just like other businesses, they've recently come under attack by cybercriminals," said Michael Goldstein, President of Lan InfoTech. We are pleased to be recognized once again for servicing and protecting legal practices in South Florida. We look forward to continuing to partner with them to help protect and grow their businesses."
"After Nines Inc. congratulates Lan InfoTech on this year's honor," said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. "Through a vertical market focus, top MSPs are generating stronger profit margins and increased customer loyalty, while increasingly attracting acquisition and investor interest from peer MSPs and private equity firms."
About Lan InfoTech
LAN Infotech (https://www.laninfotech.com/) is 100% committed to helping our clients achieve stratospheric success through the implementation of proven technology solutions. Technology is one of the cornerstones that can help grow businesses. We do this by providing them with just the right technology to make their jobs easier and to help their employees be more productive. We believe that technology should be seamless and second nature.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
- High Peaks Consulting Joins SAP® PartnerEdge® open ecosystem
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert. ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
• For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
• For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com
PR and Media Manager
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance Of Tailoring Your Finances to Your Personal Lifestyle