Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 108
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hola México Film Festival presented by DishLATINO returns for its 13th annual edition
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- BOUDOIR, an award-winning psychological horror short directed by Gina Lee Ronhovde is now streaming on Bitpix
- Indie Film Festivals Welcome Best Original Short Documentary Nominee 2 Ambitious
- Rejoice, Resist: Spotlight on BIPOC Films presented by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY, ImageNation, and Black Independent Filmmaker App
- Shattered but Unbroken: Spotlight on Lebanese Cinema by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY and The Lebanese American University - LAU
- After a car accident, runaway teenager wakes up in nursing home as one of its 80-year-old residents
- Medical-Action-Thriller "The Target List" to be Released Worldwide on August
- 'Mikha'El' wins European Best Documentary at the Brittany International Film Festival
- 13th Robert Classic French Film Fest Aug. 13-15, 20-22, and 27-29 at Wash U and Webster U
While skaters around the world love the afforded Trabajando Fisheye, videographers also benefit from the options it facilitates. George Niksch of Lakeshore Studio 4 had the following comments regarding the video project, "I think the Trabajando lens is amazing for skateboarders because it gives anyone access to film like the Pro's using the camera they already have in their pocket, their phone."
More on eTradeWire News
- Cork, Ireland, Native Katie B. McGrath Releases Medical Nightmare Memoir
- Students from 21 Countries Design Innovative Solutions to Combat Climate Change in Fiji
- Brighton releases "Sam, Tyrone, The Streak and Me" in print format from R. Clifford Blair
- Energy Harness Corporation named 2021 Sapphire Awards Finalist
- Six Local Poets Partnered with Community First to launch One Community, One Local Plan 2021 Advertising Campaign
The Trabajando brand and products celebrate Chicago and the global skating communities founder Corey Henderson has filmed and skated with around the world. "Trabajando started as a small skate video from Barcelona and just turned into a brand over time! Its a code name for skateboarding!", said Trabajando Owner Corey Henderson. "I made the Fisheye to make filming more accessible to people who want buttery fisheye clips and to any fisheye enthusiasts and also to have a product like that coming out of the midwest is inspiring for others too"
Regarding the video release, Niksch added, "This is the behind the scenes of how I created the Trabajando Lens promo. I like to use TVs to create lighting effects in videos. This technique works great for product videos as well as promotional videos for bars and restaurants. Come along as I show you an in-depth look at what this technique has to offer."
More on eTradeWire News
- Legendary WHBQ-AM Inducted Into TN Radio Hall of Fame
- Velocity Sports Performance is sending athletes to the Olympic Games for the 10th Time
- Reserve Studies, Sustainable Budgets Protect Homeowners Everywhere
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Welcomes Andre Arensman
- What To Keep in Mind When Renovating a Medical Practice
Watch the new video here: https://youtu.be/N7SeCziMfS4
Corey Henderson launched the Trabajando skating lifestyle brand to boost an identity that millions around the world connect through: the sound of wheels as a soundtrack to the exploration of urban landscapes. Trabajando offers a collection of apparel, promotional materials, and smartphone filming accessories.
About Lakeshore Studio 4
Lakeshore Studio 4 is a video production service company started by George Niksch based in the greater Chicago region. Whether the project requires on-site filming, studio work, or post production - Lakeshore Studio 4 is equipped to produce high-quality video for the project.
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law successfully lead effort changing Colorado Workers' Compensation Act, to better protect and serve injured workers
- 2017 Honda Civic for Sale in Toronto (GTA)!
- HR Service Inc. Develops Software that will Transform the HR Industry
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- San Francisco Announces Full Library Service is On the Way by August 17, 2021
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- Robinson goes beyond basic stainless tank fabrication
- Remington College Lafayette Campus moves to new location
- New Yorker Electronics releases Long-Life DC Link Capacitors from Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Parmatech Wins 2021 MPIF Powder Metallurgy Design Excellence Award
- Custom medallions enhance the significance of graduation medals
- Luca Hickman Achieves Florida Bar Board Certification in Intellectual Property Law
- AMAZING Auto Financing Deals in Toronto (GTA)!
- "Data Vaccination" Could Be Universal Cure for Ransomware Attacks
- Q2 2021 | The Woodlands Office Submarket Snapshot
- Fives Cinetic Corp. sets it sights on new growth in North America with The Automation of All Things
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Expands its "Farm Equity Lines-of-Credit"
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- RE/MAX ONE Earns Office-Wide Realtors ® Commitment to Excellence Endorsement