Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- The Center for Contemporary Art receives "Community Grant" from The Provident Bank Foundation
- Aegis Business School of Philosophy Launches Online School
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Baby Shuhser is a Mom's Choice Awards® Gold Recipient
- Jamaica Center for Arts & Learning Announces 2019-2020 Programming Schedule
- Global Kids Strike and Make Their Presence Known at Climate Strike
- ITEN & Saint Louis University Research Innovation Group Announce Community Partnership to Engage Tech Entrepreneurs in the SLUStart I-Corps Program
"Santos provides a unique platform to model human performance," said Dr. Kathryn E. Sinden, assistant professor in Lakehead University's School of Kinesiology.
"In particular, the ability to modify and pilot modifications to task performance strategies enables important insights into tool and performance redesign recommendations prior to implementation.
"Our group is working to bridge the lab-to-field gap that exists in applied ergonomic research. We believe that integrating Santos into our current measurement strategy will improve the fidelity of our approach towards better interventions," Dr. Sinden said.
The research group plans first to integrate Santos into their injury assessment approach with wearable technology and app-based platforms. They will then use higher fidelity equipment to determine impacts of task performance in the field with lab-based simulations to inform injury prevention strategies.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
Dr. Sinden added that undergraduate and graduate students will improve their understanding of the interrelationship between task performance strategies and injury risk factors.
"We believe that integrating both theory and practical components in our students' experience will improve their ability to develop and implement evidence-based injury prevention strategies as they move forward into ergonomic practice," she said.
Steve Beck, CEO with SantosHuman Inc., said Lakehead University has made an excellent choice to partner with Santos.
"We've been talking with Kathryn for a while and are very excited to be providing solutions that assist with her educational and research goals while welcoming another leading kinesiology program into the Santos University Program," Beck said .
The Santos University Program partners with institutes of higher education to provide its products for non-commercial, educational, and/or research purposes. The most recent partnerships in Europe and North and South America now include Nipissing University, University of Michigan-Dearborn, University of California-Berkeley, Oregon State University, Politecnico di Milano, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, the University of Waterloo and the University of Ontario Institute of Technology. See https://www.santoshumaninc.com for more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
SantosHuman Inc. (SHI) provides virtual human simulation solutions to some of the most recognizable global companies in the world. The software offers the only existing comprehensive approach to predicting human physical human behavior and performance that can consider human strength, fatigue, flexibility, balance, vision, body-borne equipment, external forces and environmental conditions. Learn more at www.santoshumaninc.com.
Lakehead University in Orillia and Thunder Bay, Ontario is a fully comprehensive university. Visit www.lakeheadu.ca. Contact Brandon Walker at (807) 343-8177 or email@example.com.
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"