Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 250
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 172
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 169
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 162
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 159
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 154
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 149
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales 115
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Flag House Inn Earns 2020 TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice for Lodging in Annapolis, Maryland
- Dinner Credit at Weber's Hotel in Ann Arbor
- Last minute hotels – the research of the hotel industry and employment situation in the U.S
- The Aloft Denver North Westminster to Open in The Orchard Town Center
- Bolling Wilson Hotel, Taylor Hospitality Appoints Cecil Childress to General Manager
- InterMountain Welcomes Christie Patterson, VP of Development
- Last Minute Hotels – Cities Which Offer the Best Hotel Deals in United Kingdom
- Smartender™ Automated Cocktail Dispensing System Selected by Resorts World Las Vegas
- The Bookingclik Network announces the appointment of a new Managing Director
Each of the luxury venues in the scenic Lake District has undergone risk assessments to ensure the safety of their staff and guests when the property reopens. All plans, such as vigorous cleaning routines and protective screens at reception and the bar areas, will reduce the risk while not having a heavy impact on guest experience.
Joe Cobb, Executive Commercial Manager at Lake District Country Hotels, said: "Our service with a smile is incredibly important to our teams and if there is a safe partition, this will be most helpful. Cleaning is our priority and our teams will be cleaning all public areas multiple times a day, as well as when guests depart seating areas.
More on eTradeWire News
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
- Hillside Terrace Allowed Visitation for Residents and Their Families
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Jeff Perkins Joins North Highland as Vice President
- TVS Family Network Adds A Dozen New Sitcoms to its Schedule on Watch Your.TV
"This strong approach to cleaning will be extended to staff who have undergone extensive training that will insist upon frequent hand washing."
As well as cleaning routines, QR codes have been implemented on to each table which will allow guests to see menus on their phones. For those who don't have a smartphone however, there will laminated, cleanable menus.
Mealtimes will continue to be at the same, two AA rosette standards. Times will, however, need to be booked in advance and larger tables implemented so that staff can bring food without being within two metres of our guests.
Cobb continued: "With all of our international groups now cancelled, we have plenty of availability to offer and we hope to welcome plenty of people who don't fancy the difficulties of a 14-day quarantine when returning from a trip abroad."
For more information, visit https://www.lakedistrictcountryhotels.co.uk.
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- CFIC Funding Announces Construction Equipment Financing Program with Good or Bad Credit
- How to deal with imposter Syndrome
- SBT Alliance Launches Safe Space School Initiative
- Kuester Management Group Reveals Tips for Improving HOA Board Service
- Wound Care Market Insights, Key Players, Growth and Future Scope
- ezPaycheck Payroll Software Now Available for a Limited Time with Special Pricing
- 'Serialized TV' Takes A Step Back To Look At The Soap Opera Industry
- Introducing 'Modern Treatise's New Editor-In-Chief, Connor Bryant
- Paula Abdul and iHeart Radio Announce Winners of the UpLive USA Virtual Music Competition: "Singing For The World" #SFTW
- The Known World needs a fix or things could get very ugly
- AXT Add Vieworks Bio-Imaging Solutions to Their Preclinical Imaging Portfolio
- Corona Daze Professional Development Group Wins, Business Insider Award
- Former Kifinti Solutions Consultant releases a19 UAT Test Scripts Module for Ivanti Best Practices System
- Agallah & Sadat X - The Gods Have Arrived
- Sign Up for the Best Email List on Google!
- Save Up To 35% Off And Extra Discount By Beautyforever Hair Coupon
- Get the latest on NAD+ at the 2020 BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit
- LMG Introduce YALE x PEACEBIRD MEN Collaboration
- Amore Transitional Group, Inc. re-launches in southwest Atlanta